Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST🌟 👍WIN BY 🔶PLAY 🏦INVEST 💬SOCIAL ➡ 🔺PLINKO🎲DICE🎰SLOT🎡SPIN - page 228. (Read 199785 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Oh yeah zod only keeps amazing us more and more.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
the last couple of days truly represented the variance for investors , but glad that it was a good variance   Grin
I really like the new design and the new charts , Zod is really doing a great job  Smiley
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Congratulations to our investors, and Bitvest growth of total invested means players can make bets bigger then ever before with a higher maximum win!
Don't miss out the action and excitement on Bitvest  Smiley
Oh very niceeeee will be using this thats for sure.
Thanks zod
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer

Dark Theme Added!

Plaiying in the dark or at night? Give your eyes a rest with our new dark theme!

They always pay out in tokens, however, with hard quests on a large chain bonus, you'll be given enough tokens to immediately convert to BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

New Feature: Quest Difficulty!

Introducing Quest Difficulty! Earn up to 25x the payout on your quests by choosing a higher difficulty. Easy is the current difficulty you're all familiar with. Medium is intended for average BTC bettors and requires a minimum level of 8 (5 BTC total bet). Hard is for our high-rollers, requiring level 14 (80 BTC total bet).

The difficulty and payout increase should make these options attractive to those who play with BTC instead of the faucet. Especially so with token and faucet quests being excluded from medium and hard quests Smiley.

Easy quests require a minimum bet of 1 token or 0.00000001 BTC, and pay out 1x
Medium quests require a minimum bet of 25K tokens or 0.00025000 BTC, and pay out 3x
Hard quests require a minimum bet of 1M tokens or 0.01000000 BTC, and pay out 25x

Top level users with a maximum quest chain can earn over 0.1 BTC per week with our new quest system!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have,
Good luck and have fun everyone!

Do the quests only ever pay out in tokens, though, or do they also give satoshi at some point?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
Cool to see the new updates ( Daily quests ) , with that Global Bankroll reached 750 BTC . If we see the charts , we can say that it has been a great run for investors , Congratulations to all investors .

The medium quest pays 3x the reward and only requires 8th level , it is the best according to me .

New and Improved Charts!

Check out our new and improved historical charts page!
Also, check out our new all-time-high betting limits!

New Feature: Quest Difficulty!

Introducing Quest Difficulty! Earn up to 25x the payout on your quests by choosing a higher difficulty. Easy is the current difficulty you're all familiar with. Medium is intended for average BTC bettors and requires a minimum level of 8 (5 BTC total bet). Hard is for our high-rollers, requiring level 14 (80 BTC total bet).

The difficulty and payout increase should make these options attractive to those who play with BTC instead of the faucet. Especially so with token and faucet quests being excluded from medium and hard quests Smiley.

Easy quests require a minimum bet of 1 token or 0.00000001 BTC, and pay out 1x
Medium quests require a minimum bet of 25K tokens or 0.00025000 BTC, and pay out 3x
Hard quests require a minimum bet of 1M tokens or 0.01000000 BTC, and pay out 25x

Top level users with a maximum quest chain can earn over 0.1 BTC per week with our new quest system!

Congratulations to N8snathan for their huge win! Their luck turned 0.2 BTC into over 5 Bitcoins!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
Niceee looking forward to this, up to 0.01 from quests a day.
That's like 0.3 btc a month at current btc market around $180 a month.
I'm guessing that's when your chain bonus is maxed.

Not up to 0.01, but over, it can get even higher, 1.25 - 1.75M tokens/day is very possible for top users
Lets take 0.015 as average and if the user completes the quests daily , its around 0.45 BTC . This is so far the best update according to me , this gives meaning and advantage for levels ( Ranks ) in our site , also waiting to know what the anniversary event is Smiley

A cool 1111x hit by Neat today Smiley
https://bitvest.io/results?query=40664883&game=plinko

Not up to 0.01, but over, it can get even higher, 1.25 - 1.75M tokens/day is very possible for top users

Coming Soon: Quest Difficulty

Introducing Quest Difficulty! Earn up to 25x the payout on your quests by choosing a higher difficulty. "Easy" is the current difficulty you're all familiar with. Medium is intended for average BTC bettors and requires a minimum level of 8 (5 BTC total bet). Hard is for our high-rollers, requiring level 14 (80 BTC total bet).

wry
Activity: 288
Merit: 251
Sneak Preview (Coming this week!)
Feel free to speculate on what this is Smiley

A lot of exciting things going on at Bitvest! 

For those of you on the fence, the quests are very easy, things like hit 7, 17, or 27 on roulette.  They are really nice rewards for exploring all of the site.

I like the idea of more serious quests for higher rollers.  That turns this into something of a rewards program for your bigger players, which I think is a great idea!
Coming Soon:
  • New quests - please leave any suggestions below Smiley
  • A secret update to bring meaning to level colors (blue/green/red level badges)
  • Rainbot updates to increase prizes for those who play with their tokens
  • An awesome anniversary event!

May I know when will be bitvest' anniversary? Is it 1st year anniversary? What are the events will be on the anniversary day? Thank you in advance and God bless us more Wink

Its on October 26th, yes its the 1 year, as for events those are secrets till zod or light posts about them.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
Coming Soon:
  • New quests - please leave any suggestions below Smiley
  • A secret update to bring meaning to level colors (blue/green/red level badges)
  • Rainbot updates to increase prizes for those who play with their tokens
  • An awesome anniversary event!

May I know when will be bitvest' anniversary? Is it 1st year anniversary? What are the events will be on the anniversary day? Thank you in advance and God bless us more Wink
Jump to: