Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST.io🌟 💰WIN BY 🔶PLAY 📈INVEST➡🔺🎲🎰🔲 | BET CONTEST ▄■▀■▄ - page 163. (Read 201672 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 6
In the Investments tab, under Complete Investments, all values are labelled as BTC, even for ETH and LTC investments. This is a bit confusing Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

all the rains,bonuses and quests are paid from the investment comission the site gets
you can read more about it here:  https://bitvest.io/investing

yes I know it's paid from the profits that the site makes , but my question is if the site is making enough money to keep these quests alive
I'm asking cause the rewards are really high and not sure if bitvest can keep giving away that much of money daily

what makes you think it cannot? if it keeps paying then it makes sense from the financial standpoint
no business will shoot itself in the foot and I'm sure the recent promotions are going to increase the site's audience and its profits
if you calculate the amount of tokens the site pays daily(yes it is paid in tokens,so it is not like every 10k you get you can withdraw,you have to convert to satoshis first by reaching a certain threshold)
it is alot but it is not some outlandish figure,probably around 0.02-0.05 daily in total
why don't you register and try it out yourself if you think that Bitvest is too generous?  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back

all the rains,bonuses and quests are paid from the investment comission the site gets
you can read more about it here:  https://bitvest.io/investing

yes I know it's paid from the profits that the site makes , but my question is if the site is making enough money to keep these quests alive
I'm asking cause the rewards are really high and not sure if bitvest can keep giving away that much of money daily
legendary
was wondering if bitvest can really cover the free bonuses for the players , I mean the daily quests are really generous so is there any limit on players to use them ??
feel like they can really broke the site cause quests give like 10K sats a day for every single player

you can read more about it here:  https://bitvest.io/investing

What are commissions used for?

A large part of our commission goes to funding new content and promotions which bring in more players resulting in increased investor income. Commissions are used on the following:

The Faucet to keep players coming back and allow new players to play for free
    The RainBot to make chatting even more fun and exciting
    Daily quests to encourage players to try out new games and bet more frequently
    Advertising and our referral program to attract even more users to Bitvest
    Server hosting and maintenance to keep us up and running
    Continuing development of exciting new games and features
    ... And much more!

so do not feel guilty and make sure you take full advantage of the generous offers by Bitvest Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
was wondering if bitvest can really cover the free bonuses for the players , I mean the daily quests are really generous so is there any limit on players to use them ??
feel like they can really broke the site cause quests give like 10K sats a day for every single player
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
i am here to announce that the promo edited the bonus right now, you can see in the bv.

Win by chat, game, or invest

Chat bonus on Bitvest.io don't miss out!

join and win!
there is an ongoing event at the moment:
+24%(Faster) +14%(Pay) RainBot  ,don't miss out
earn by investing, gambling or chatting Smiley

as of this post, there are 1:5 chance of mega storm, and 50% faster/amount of rain.
have fun playing!
legendary

join and win!
there is an ongoing event at the moment:
+24%(Faster) +14%(Pay) RainBot  ,don't miss out
earn by investing, gambling or chatting Smiley
donator
Activity: 3228
Merit: 1226

legendary
Rainbot update : +24%(Faster) +14%(Pay) RainBot

Average Bankroll:1,411.26198983 BTC
Wanna play? Hop on .
Wanna invest? Hop on  .

Above all , wanna have fun? Bitvest is the place.
legendary
legendary
Bonus Rain: 50,000 tokens!

Not sure who tipped the RainBot Smiley Well come and enjoy the chat , its lovely there right now filled with tons of people .
legendary
Thanks KLYE for tipping the bot Smiley Hop in now and claim some guys , the chat is hyper-active btw.

Bonus Rain: 72,309 tokens!
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
Bitvest i love you.
Great manager Lightlord and Luptin.
Really appreciated your works.
donator
Chat Event starting at 9-10 PM EST, April 7 (~2-3 hours from this post), Win prizes.

Conversion Rates
200K tokens = 0.002 BTC
1M tokens = 0.011 BTC

Activity: 429
Merit: 263
Thanks, I figured it out after reading your reply. Like always thank you, you are one of the best admins in the industry!
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
Bottom left of screen where I grab the eth deposit address says this (None, see funds tab or above)  rather than a address. BTC and LTC show addresses.

We have switched over to a new ETH wallet and revoked all previous addresses due to stability issues. We had issued accounts to users automatically on sign up, leading us to have a wallet with 10000's of accounts. We now require users to claim an ETH address on their funds tab.
Activity: 429
Merit: 263
Bottom left of screen where I grab the eth deposit address says this (None, see funds tab or above)  rather than a address. BTC and LTC show addresses.
donator
Chat Event starting at 3 AM EST (~20 mins from this post), Win prizes.

Conversion Rates
200K tokens = 0.002 BTC
1M tokens = 0.011 BTC

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Bitvest.io Promotion, prize event

What promotion is this? Is this unfinished post? Or am I misunderstanding something here?
I'm trying to find it on the chat but no one talk about new promotion. Hmm, hope you will clarify this. Looking the word of promotion is always attractive LOL
Jump to: