Author

Topic: ▄■▀■▄ 🌟BITVEST.io🌟 💰WIN BY 🔶PLAY 📈INVEST➡🔺🎲🎰🔲 | BET CONTEST ▄■▀■▄ - page 165. (Read 201672 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 373
<------

Congratulations to Mega for hitting a mega multiplier on dice and for being promoted to a ★Super Moderator

http://prntscr.com/ioxpon

Mega I think holds the record now for the highest multiplier hit on dice.

This is what makes bitvest a lot more fun to play into, other dice sites will just allow you to bet 9900x while with bitvest you can bet way beyond that(990000X if Im not mistaken.

Is it possible to play at 990000x on a dice game at bitvest? The highest multipler I have ever seen before is at bitdice which is 99000x. If bitvest lets this x990000, I wonder what number should be rolled to win it? Afaik dice game usually has 4-6 digit numbers. 4 digit usually has max multipler of 9900x and 6 digit numbers max x99000. Bitvest has 6 digit numbers on dice if I remember it correctly, so the highest number should be 99.9999? If it is allowed to bet x990000, so should we hit above 99.9999 or under 0.0000?
The roll number should be :

99.9998 < (roll) = 989999x
99.9999 < roll 100(which should be almost impossible) = 990000x

or

0.0002 > (roll) = 989999x
0.0001 > roll 0.0000 = 990000x

Largest multiplier I know someone hit was 99000X but this is one big crazy hit.
Was he betting from faucet or something, this looks like maximum payout for tokens?

She probably was betting tokens which you can obtain by faucet, rainbot, finishing dailyquests. And yes, that was the maximum profit.

Hope this helps.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

Congratulations to Mega for hitting a mega multiplier on dice and for being promoted to a ★Super Moderator

"Mega" is super lucky, damn the multiplayer is staggering 495,000.000x. haven't seen anyone get lucky with such a huge multiplier, congrats mega. Smiley
Largest multiplier I know someone hit was 99000X but this is one big crazy hit.
Was he betting from faucet or something, this looks like maximum payout for tokens?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

This is what makes bitvest a lot more fun to play into, other dice sites will just allow you to bet 9900x while with bitvest you can bet way beyond that(990000X if Im not mistaken.

Is it possible to play at 990000x on a dice game at bitvest? The highest multipler I have ever seen before is at bitdice which is 99000x. If bitvest lets this x990000, I wonder what number should be rolled to win it? Afaik dice game usually has 4-6 digit numbers. 4 digit usually has max multipler of 9900x and 6 digit numbers max x99000. Bitvest has 6 digit numbers on dice if I remember it correctly, so the highest number should be 99.9999? If it is allowed to bet x990000, so should we hit above 99.9999 or under 0.0000?
<------

I just saw this misspelled word on the blog.

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

"Mega" is super lucky, damn the multiplayer is staggering 495,000.000x. haven't seen anyone get lucky with such a huge multiplier, congrats mega. Smiley
wry
Activity: 288
Merit: 251
Is this the requirement of being promoted? Or this is just some coincidence? And I think many of them want to be part of your team as the moderator not just because you are active in chat and you should wagered too

Btw congrats to Mega on his winning and if I may know, what games that he played? I have been there like years but I do not think there is any games with such a huge multiplier ever

As my modest level on the site and overall losses will attest, winning has nothing to do with being promoted to or as a moderator.  Mega has been a great moderator of chat and she has worked really hard to make everyone feel welcome.  It was great to see her get such a nice hit on dice and get a well deserved promotion as well.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Is this the requirement of being promoted? Or this is just some coincidence? And I think many of them want to be part of your team as the moderator not just because you are active in chat and you should wagered too

I'm sure his big win with mega multiplier on has nothing to do with his promotion to Super Moderator. It is just (maybe) a coincidence when he hit it at the same time as his promotion. Being moderator (anywhere) should be based on something else such as active in chat, good communication skills, etc.

Btw congrats to Mega on his winning and if I may know, what games that he played? I have been there like years but I do not think there is any games with such a huge multiplier ever

Read the post you reply to once again, Bazinga mentioned it clearly on what game was the mega multiplier.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

Activity: 625
Merit: 252

Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Bitvest & 777Coin Developer
i made my own sponsored streaming once really recently.
but what happened? when i got the maxi faucet jackpot multiplier, then i gone too far to yolo my converted bitcoins, resulting a severe rip, lol. however, i am gonna go for another streaming when i have enough time in PC and i got another set of bonus codes, zodiac said that he will give me another set later today (Huh).
Sorry for the delays on the codes. I had a bunch of things come up yesterday that required my attention (unrelated to Bitvest). I have just sent you your codes now, as well as everyone else who applied.

We look forward to everyone's streams!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
i made my own sponsored streaming once really recently.
but what happened? when i got the maxi faucet jackpot multiplier, then i gone too far to yolo my converted bitcoins, resulting a severe rip, lol. however, i am gonna go for another streaming when i have enough time in PC and i got another set of bonus codes, zodiac said that he will give me another set later today (Huh).
<------
Really nice and fun site. You can Dice, Slot, Roulette, Bitspin and have fun while you choose what you wanna do next.

What actually makes bitvest a place of fun and excitement are features like :

1. Daily quests where the rewards grow as long as you complete it in consecutive manner. There are some who's rewards are 200% or more already.

2. Chat isn't toxic.( though sometimes not appropriate for conservative people)

3. I have not seen a player who won there that didn't share to chatters.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Really nice and fun site. You can Dice, Slot, Roulette, Bitspin and have fun while you choose what you wanna do next.
Thanks for your valuable feedback Smiley We are glad that you are enjoying .

Event going on in BV chat right now and also 300k + tokens available as Bonus Rain , come and grab now .
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
We are starting a new program at Bitvest. Sponsored Streaming!

If you would like to stream Bitvest, and receive free rewards to give to (and help grow) your audience, you need to check out our sponsored streaming program!
All details can be found in our latest blog post.
Bitvest now supports bitcoin withdrawals to Bech32 (Native SegWit) addresses!

Hello everyone! I have not been to this site for a while! is it still reliable both for gambling and for investing?
Yep, we are just as reliable as always.

legendary
Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004
Hello everyone! I have not been to this site for a while! is it still reliable both for gambling and for investing?
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
'Bout It.
So not only do several people suddenly have their coins stolen from your site without warning (which doesn't happen on any other site nearly as often as it happens on this one) but you mute users in chat for no reason and without warning? If you're going to be a totally unreasonable and thieving site can you unlock my investment so I can remove my funds from your site before they are stolen too? I won't be one of the ones who let you steal anything from me no matter how small and just be quiet about it. I want my funds now if I cannot chat and did not do anything wrong. And don't give me any crap about something that happend over a year ago because you have numerous other users with different accounts that have had previous accounts banned and if you are going to ban one you need to ban them all. Dishonesty gets you nowhere.

You were banned for publicly admitting you were an alt of a previously permanently banned account. You were banned for an attempt to damage our reputation, and making private information public which was only known to our moderators (which you were one of in the past). (Reference, the posts span several pages. Not just one post)

We have forgiven previous bans due to them being for less severe incidents after a long time has passed. They were not directly attacking our company, they had only violated chat rules. There is a big difference.

As for your locked investment. It is typically our policy that we do not unlock investments that were requested to be locked by users, but due to the circumstances, I will make an exception for this case. I will have it unlocked shortly.

Thanks.
So not only do several people suddenly have their coins stolen from your site without warning (which doesn't happen on any other site nearly as often as it happens on this one) but you mute users in chat for no reason and without warning? If you're going to be a totally unreasonable and thieving site can you unlock my investment so I can remove my funds from your site before they are stolen too? I won't be one of the ones who let you steal anything from me no matter how small and just be quiet about it. I want my funds now if I cannot chat and did not do anything wrong. And don't give me any crap about something that happend over a year ago because you have numerous other users with different accounts that have had previous accounts banned and if you are going to ban one you need to ban them all. Dishonesty gets you nowhere.

You were banned for publicly admitting you were an alt of a previously permanently banned account. You were banned for an attempt to damage our reputation, and making private information public which was only known to our moderators (which you were one of in the past). (Reference, the posts span several pages. Not just one post)

We have forgiven previous bans due to them being for less severe incidents after a long time has passed. They were not directly attacking our company, they had only violated chat rules. There is a big difference.

As for your locked investment. It is typically our policy that we do not unlock investments that were requested to be locked by users, but due to the circumstances, I will make an exception for this case. I will have it unlocked shortly.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
'Bout It.
Jump to: