Pages:
Author

Topic: Black Arrow [blackarrowsoftware.com]: All Things Considered - Divulged - page 3. (Read 18052 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
From the desk of I Will Shit in Your Face and Make You Like It, I present proof that Matt Carson moved his datacenter from Building #2 back to Building #1 via only the images below, for if you fucks can't clearly see that Matty Boy has lied not only on how many times he moved the datacenter, but also lied as to where your precious are being hosted, then you deserve to lose your precious bitcoins. Chances are, though, that I may help connect the dots if given a blowjob--or kindly ask, albeit I'd prefer the former.

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
And as soon as Josh misses one weekly payment, I'll be back in BFL's threads like... like... like... Still thinking!
First off, fuzznuts, I'm not being paid by anybody to do this, but if I were, I would declare such in a heartbeat.

Tell us more about your arrangement please.
You ignored the question.
legendary
And as soon as Josh misses one weekly payment, I'll be back in BFL's threads like... like... like... Still thinking!
First off, fuzznuts, I'm not being paid by anybody to do this, but if I were, I would declare such in a heartbeat.

I'm so tired of you trying to shit on every company ever. Look at the graph of hash rates, someone is delivering. Not everyone can be a scam.

If you're so tired, then why don't you put me on ignore. Surely, my voice isn't loud enough to influence anybody, is it?

Meanwhile, enjoy the following pic taken at Matt Carson's datacenter. Bonus points awarded if you can spot IT and guess if IT was the first thing carefully packed when he moved(?) to Denver, CO:

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com

I'm so tired of you trying to shit on every company ever. Look at the graph of hash rates, someone is delivering. Not everyone can be a scam.
legendary
http://www.tradezz.com/corp_1136173_CardReaderFactory.htm

Company Information
Business Type :   Manufacturer
Year Established :   2008
Legal Representative :   Alex Sovu
No. of Total Staff :   5 - 10 People
Products/Services :    MSRv007 OEM, MSRv007 OEM demo
Main Markets :    North America Eastern Europe Western Europe
 Business Card
Company Address :   Broad Street
Postal Code :   RG1
Company Phone :   44-118-9255358
Company Fax :    44
Contact Person :   Mr. Alex Berk
Contact Person :   44-118-9255358
Contact Person :   http://www.cardreaderfactory.com

http://www.china-wholesale-cell-phone.com/c-cardreaderfactory-226206.html

CardReaderFactory is producing the best and smallest credit card readers in the world.
Our magnetic stripe readers are the most reliable, user friendly, full featured and customisable that exists!
Basic Information
Company Name:CardReaderFactory
Business Type:Manufacturer
Product/Service(We Sell):MSRv007 OEM, MSRv007 OEM demo
Address:Broad Street
Brands:CardReaderFactory, MSRv007
Number of Employees:5 - 10 People
Company Website URL: http://www.cardreaderfactory.com

Ownership & Capital
Year Established:2008
Registered Capital:Below US$100 Thousand
Ownership Type:Individual (Sole proprietorship)
Legal Representative/Business Owner:
Alex Sovu
legendary
As promised, if the following post was deleted in Black Arrow's main thread, I said I would re-post here, so here it is.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I'm posting the following as a courtesy for a fellow Bitcoiner, sent to me via PM. If by happenstance it gets deleted, I will re-post it in my scammer tread. I will not post it there unless it is deleted from here.

Their T&C are in violation of hk law. Though funnily they try to claim that they aren't subject to hk law because their head office is in China but on their website's T&C it states that all disputes will be settled in hk court and under hk law. What a bunch of dicks. Maybe this will provide some help for people they are refusing to refund.

According to The Sales of Goods Ordinance CAP 26 s12 of Hong Kong Law you are bound by the agree time constraints stipulated in the contract, failure to fulfill this agreement will be considered breach of the contract.

Furthermore, Section 3(1) of the Control of Exemption Clauses Ordinance Cap. 71 states that unreasonable exemption clauses in a contract such as 11.7 and 11.3 of Black Arrow's Terms and Agreement are void and have no effect if:

1.   The contract was formed by one party with the consumer having none or relatively no bargaining power in the constraints of the contract
2.   There is no previous history of the two parties
3.   The clause impacts on or affects other superseding Hong Kong Laws such as The Sales of Goods Ordinance of Hong Kong which protects consumers from the unfair trade practices.

Then finish off your letter, with:

Therefore I would like you to refund my order#XXXX immediately without further delay. If I do not receive my refund within 7 days I will be contacting the Consumer Council to lodge a formal complaint against Black Arrow Limited (Company Registration. 1520309).

I also reserve the right to take any legal action necessary both in the Smalls Claims Court located in Hong Kong or overseas at my convenience and discretion.

It is actually really easy to sue people in HK. You don't have to be a HK citizen but you do need to hire someone to represent you in Small Claims Courts (it can't be a lawyer so it is actually cheap to do).

Small Claims Court
If what you are claiming against a business is less than $50,000 HKD then you are eligible to sue them in Small Claims Court.

Why is small claims court good?
-lawyers are not allowed in small claims court
-The person you are suing cannot counter sue you in small claims court.
-You do not have to be a Hong Kong Resident to file a motion with the small claims court
-If black arrow fail to show then you will win the claim by default
-only transport costs can be claimed in small claims court.
-no they can't hire someone from Jamaica and claim the flight as a cost (a Philippine company tried this with my fd and it got thrown out of small claims court)
-Once you win, you are given a legal document (Writ of Fieri Facias) saying BA owe you this much in HKD$
-Then you can hire a HK government bailiff to come and collect anything from BA office that is in the value of the amount they owe you

Imagine turning up to Black Arrow office in Wan Chai and walking off with a bunch of their PCs and some bitcoin wallets while being protected by the bailiffs and the HK police.

How to file a claim for your money back in HK Small Claims Court:
http://www.judiciary.gov.hk/en/crt_services/pphlt/html/sc.htm

Online Forms:
http://www.judiciary.gov.hk/en/crt_services/forms/sc.htm

Or maybe just make a formal complaint to this organisation:

HK Consumer Complaints Council
They recommend you file a complaint against the a local company if as a consumer you come across unfair trade practices, e.g .

-goods or services not correspond to description;
-delay in delivery;
-dissatisfaction to service,

http://www.consumer.org.hk/website/ws_en/complaints_and_advices/how_to_complain/howtocomplain.html
legendary
Certainly won't be running at home, don't even think the service I have there would run this many cards  Grin

Electricity is cheap, no longer free but .08/kwh seems decent enough though. I've got cooling under control as well, but that's something I'd like to keep secret  Wink

It seems I've finally found a distributor that doesn't care about resale licenses and all the BS, don't know how many phone calls I've made today...

.041 here Tongue

hey what area are you from? those electricity rates are amazing.
Missouri. Great place for my hosting.

Until Matt Carson moved to Denver, a not so great place for his hosting. Quite frankly, I don't give a rat's ass what Matt pays per KWH, but I'm pretty sure his investomers do. Why? I don't know! Maybe this?

I should be able to honor any express shipping, just now it should be a great deal faster. [I hate UPS ground, never ever ever ever again]

If barntech and customers would Like, I can test all board briefly before re-packing, but as far as broken board to to shipping, I will assist in anyway Barn would like me too.

I in fact have a hosting option- I think I will be hosting ~30 boards for barn. PM me for a quote, but if you paid for shipping and want hosting, Im sure something can be worked out.

What are you going to charge for hosting?  %revenue or fixed costs per kwh per board etc?  How would end users control the mining pools they attach to or will these devices connect to an internal system for revenue tracking?  I'm moderately interested in this option especially for the first couple/few months where firmware may be getting more frequent updates and faulty devices are more commonly detected, I assume you would have a maintenance agreement in place with Barntech for this part?

Thanks for the info in advance!

Hosting is based on a flat $/ month, based mostly on KWH usage. Im not sure how end users would control them.. still working on both hardware and software solutions right now. The interm is I can give out teamviewer access to the requested machine.

As for broken/faulty units, that will be up to Barn's discretion, Im sure he will answer when he wakes up. Anything software or hardware done to the units hosted has to have the Owner's explicit instruction to do so, for liability reasons.
legendary

All I know was that my Jallys were 6 months late.

To me, whatever they claim, re-claim, counter-claim, fabricate and re-adjust has absolutely no credibility whatsoever.

By the time they ship, 600 Mh/s won't get you 0.05 BTC per day, if you're lucky.

You're better off buying whatever hardware you can get your hands on now for $2k, than waiting 3-6 months (if you're lucky) for a Monarch.

If you've pre-ordered, you screwed yourself, and have nobody else to blame.

Meanwhile millions are being absconded from this community by BFL. Why don't you focus on the real and immediate threats caused by BFL? Still no answer. Just a diatribe and more avoidance.

LOL... he didn't PAY his bet. He is doing WEEKLY to shut you up. Nice. Oh my what a joke. Paid off silence. That just puts a nail in your credibility coffin right there buddy. No wonder we haven't had the DETAILS.

Does anyone else think that stinks to high heaven? Being paid weekly to keep your mouth shut more like. Done dealing with this thread your payment arrangements with Josh speak volumes on what is really going on.

That is an ignore till you stop taking a dive for coins.

BTW, it's almost paid off, and Josh was kind enough to pay interest on the payback.

I have a great idea! Why don't you start a thread consisting of calling me out on this? Make it self-moderated so that if I happen to stop by spewing vile, you can delete my posts.

Deal?

If not, I will, for the very first time in my going on three years on this forum, exercise the notify mod option.

I can even make it easy for you so that you don't have to put much thought into said action.

Entitle the thread: Bruno Kucinsaks aka Phinnaeus Gage aka TMIBITW is a Liar.

For the OP, simply copy and paste this post.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have shit still to pen about Matt Carson before moving onto the other resellers and Black Arrow proper, et al.

~TMIBTCITW
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

To me, whatever they claim, re-claim, counter-claim, fabricate and re-adjust has absolutely no credibility whatsoever.

By the time they ship, 600 Mh/s won't get you 0.05 BTC per day, if you're lucky.

You're better off buying whatever hardware you can get your hands on now for $2k, than waiting 3-6 months (if you're lucky) for a Monarch.

Meanwhile millions are being absconded from this community by BFL. Why don't you focus on the real and immediate threats caused by BFL? Still no answer. Just a diatribe and more avoidance.

LOL... he didn't PAY his bet. He is doing WEEKLY to shut you up. Nice. Oh my what a joke. Paid off silence. That just puts a nail in your credibility coffin right there buddy. No wonder we haven't had the DETAILS.

Does anyone else think that stinks to high heaven? Being paid weekly to keep your mouth shut more like. Done dealing with this thread your payment arrangements with Josh speak volumes on what is really going on.

That is an ignore till you stop taking a dive for coins.
Which is worse?

BFL or Black Arrow?

Josh Z. or Matt C.?

Seriously.
legendary
Re: What Are Your Electricity Cost for Mining Bitcoins?

.061/kwhr

http://www.eia.gov/electricity/monthly/epm_table_grapher.cfm?t=epmt_5_06_b

for the right price I would rent some script hash power from you Smiley ( give me a pm if your interested )

The problem is I don't think there is any way to make profits currently at 0.24 USD/KWh (corrected price). That is why is consider selling the hardware. I will follow up here, watch this topic. Thanks for your interest Smiley
Holy shit thats high.
I pay .061 if im above 25kw usage (getting close!)
legendary

legendary
Care to respond to WHY you are not posting in BFL threads considering they are doing a lot more DAMAGE to the Bitcoin economy than Black Arrow at this point?

How does Matt's warehouse / hosting have anything to do with Black Arrow shipping units? Canard much?

Would you not just get on teamspeak, gtalk or some other medium and get the answers and then report back here? I don't see anything here that is menacing for a Black Arrow customers. Again really what is the point? Other than to muckrake and sensationalize this well out of proportion. I suggest you would get a LOT more answers if you just started a voice chat and had an open dialogue with Matt. At this point you are really just trying to be the center of attention and not really resolving anything for anyone. Take the ego down an notch or a 100 notches get the answers you need from him directly and POST it here. I can't watch this obvious ego centered attack on Matt or others without doing the simple thing sitting down with the people and getting answers you need. Unless you are doing this for other reasons.

How is Matt's record on shipping units and hosting? Is that not more RELEVANT a measure? I do believe there should be 100's of customers at this point that can attest to his trustworthiness. Again really there is evidence to support Matt as a person that has been trusted, has delivered so why exactly are we concerned with warehouse space? Is he not providing a service? Are those services being denied customers?

I'll address this later, for I'm still working on this Denver bullshit, mkay?
Care to respond to WHY you are not posting in BFL threads considering they are doing a lot more DAMAGE to the Bitcoin economy than Black Arrow at this point?

How does Matt's warehouse / hosting have anything to do with Black Arrow shipping units? Canard much?

Would you not just get on teamspeak, gtalk or some other medium and get the answers and then report back here? I don't see anything here that is menacing for a Black Arrow customers. Again really what is the point? Other than to muckrake and sensationalize this well out of proportion. I suggest you would get a LOT more answers if you just started a voice chat and had an open dialogue with Matt. At this point you are really just trying to be the center of attention and not really resolving anything for anyone. Take the ego down an notch or a 100 notches get the answers you need from him directly and POST it here. I can't watch this obvious ego centered attack on Matt or others without doing the simple thing sitting down with the people and getting answers you need. Unless you are doing this for other reasons.

How is Matt's record on shipping units and hosting? Is that not more RELEVANT a measure? I do believe there should be 100's of customers at this point that can attest to his trustworthiness. Again really there is evidence to support Matt as a person that has been trusted, has delivered so why exactly are we concerned with warehouse space? Is he not providing a service? Are those services being denied customers?
legendary

Taken literally, the title implies that a great fuss ("much ado") is made of something which is insignificant ("nothing"), such as the unfounded claims of Hero's infidelity and the unfounded claims that Benedick and Beatrice are in love with one another.

Or if you prefer.

So no REASON for yet for your taking up this distraction versus actually saving people from BFL. Sad so much for TRUTH.
legendary
legendary
Better use of your time... attack BFL and help bring them down.

Black Arrow is responsive.
Black Arrow has regrettably delayed shipping.
Black Arrow is not perfect.

I don't see any relevance to getting miners faster with this line of inquiry. They messed up they are trying to fix it chalk this up to another company with a set back nothing more. Our own group would have LOVED to have some Minion chips to play with and are somewhat sad we won't see the chips the end of this month. I don't see where this thread is going? Please STATE CLEARLY what you are driving at here. What is it exactly you are trying to get the community to understand? If there was a FOCUS then I might actually pay attention to what you are doing. As far as I can tell you have posted names of people great most of the people in this community already know who the BA players are.

The actors associated with Black Arrow are NOT being up-and-up with their investomers at best, with them conducting something rather nefariously, alone or in concert, at worst.

For instance, as I continue to read threads on this forum, and elsewhere, I've recently learnt that I wasn't the first person to raise a concern about Matt Carson moving his datacenter at least twice, to date.

At the moment, I'm not considering you a fanboi of Black Arrow, but reserve the right to change my position on a satoshi.

~TMIBTCITW

Just chiming in- I have moved datacenters once. From Missouri to CO. My ebay profile still lists texas- as thats where I grew up and opened the account from, and evidently never got around to changing it. Still have a old texas DL around here somewhere.

I'm about to punch holes in that claim unless, due to the San Madrid fault, Missouri moved 40 miles closer to Colorado, then I'll stand corrected.

Come to think of it, I hope it's true, for note the state separating the two:

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
Pages:
Jump to: