Pages:
Author

Topic: Black Arrow [blackarrowsoftware.com]: All Things Considered - Divulged - page 4. (Read 18052 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
You are exactly right. The direction this thread is going is to create as much conspiracy theories/FUD as possible. He is not interested in looking at the facts and drawing a conclusion from them. He has already drawn his own conclusion and is attempting to create the evidence to support it.  

Not sure the motives behind it but I have a feeling he may be paid by BFL to troll.

First off, fuzznuts, I'm not being paid by anybody to do this, but if I were, I would declare such in a heartbeat. The next time you accuse me of such, do so in front of some live witnesses in front of my face, whereupon both of us will later be placed in some wards: You in the hospital, and me playing the part of somebody's bitch, not saying that'll be a bad thing.  Kiss

You are more than welcome to dispute any facts I post in this thread. If your assessment is valid, then I will retract what was penned.

Starting with...

We do not know who is BlackArrow Matt, let alone what continent he's on.  FACT!
We do not know the name of who represented Black Arrow when Matt Carson met up with him in the UK during his so-called recent visit:  FACT!
Matt Carson never explained why after purchasing the first datacenter in Rolla, MO, along with retrofitting it on his investomer's satoshi, he opted to move the datacenter to a new location sans a vote by the co-op, incurring an expense, then moved it again, incurring another expense, then moved it again to some undisclosed location in Denver, incurring yet another expense.  FACT!

Yet, I'm the one you're calling out on, especially on the latter point, even though this very important issue has been expressed a few times prior by other bitcoiners. I was merely connecting the dots, sometimes skewly, but still to the benefit of those that have moneys tied up due to the Group-Buy-Guru guy's vetting process. The only saving grace is that DZ was vetted by John K., both residing in Hawaii, who, by the way, the latter is no longer around, before positioning himself as the largest group buy co-op/vetting service less than a month later. DZ even vetted some clown in Florida that's a alt coin guy, who's taking under-performing bitcoin miners off Matt's hands, thanks to a suggestion by a Newbie, at the time, and hosting them at his datacenter paid for by the Sunshiner's investomers.  FACT!

~TMIBTCITW
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Better use of your time... attack BFL and help bring them down.

Black Arrow is responsive.
Black Arrow has regrettably delayed shipping.
Black Arrow is not perfect.

I don't see any relevance to getting miners faster with this line of inquiry. They messed up they are trying to fix it chalk this up to another company with a set back nothing more. Our own group would have LOVED to have some Minion chips to play with and are somewhat sad we won't see the chips the end of this month. I don't see where this thread is going? Please STATE CLEARLY what you are driving at here. What is it exactly you are trying to get the community to understand? If there was a FOCUS then I might actually pay attention to what you are doing. As far as I can tell you have posted names of people great most of the people in this community already know who the BA players are.

The actors associated with Black Arrow are NOT being up-and-up with their investomers at best, with them conducting something rather nefariously, alone or in concert, at worst.

For instance, as I continue to read threads on this forum, and elsewhere, I've recently learnt that I wasn't the first person to raise a concern about Matt Carson moving his datacenter at least twice, to date.

At the moment, I'm not considering you a fanboi of Black Arrow, but reserve the right to change my position on a satoshi.

~TMIBTCITW

Where is there evidence to support this?

Up and up? Define where they have not been up and up and how that is somehow intentional and further how that caused a loss for the customers?

Again Bobsag3 (Matt)  answered your questions. He told you straight up when asked why he moved datacenters. How does his datacenter affect Black Arrow shipping?

At this point there is nothing more than lack of communication and I don't see where anyone is trying to purposefully hide facts from those who pre-ordered Black Arrow products.

Your time would be BEST spent on a company that has lied outright to the community.

PG you can go FUCK yourself and your opinion about whether I am a fanboi for BLACK ARROW. I don't care about your opinion about my love or hate of Black Arrow products and the people associated with them. I am not a fan of people who basically side step their own TRUTH. You are such a person. That is what is circumspect in my mind about you and this new found focus on Black Arrow. Let me now play the J'ACCUSE GAME with you.

Why are you not posting about BFL anymore? Be HONEST. Don't side step and dance about come out and tell us why? Why should anyone trust someone that doesn't come straight out with it? Can I speculate that you are now on Black Arrow and others as being paid off by BFL to do so? I reserve the right to call you a shill of BFL since you fail to comment about them further and they continue to rip off the community.

Still waiting on the TX ID for all your donations as well. Still not posted with links to forums where you have indicated donations. See it is pretty easy to make threads that call people into question. I am pretty sure you put donations in and are an upstanding member of the community. But you are seriously misguided in this respect with Black Arrow or are you just trolling to get another free meal and a miner shipped?

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net

I don't see any relevance to getting miners faster with this line of inquiry. They messed up they are trying to fix it chalk this up to another company with a set back nothing more. Our own group would have LOVED to have some Minion chips to play with and are somewhat sad we won't see the chips the end of this month. I don't see where this thread is going? Please STATE CLEARLY what you are driving at here. What is it exactly you are trying to get the community to understand? If there was a FOCUS then I might actually pay attention to what you are doing. As far as I can tell you have posted names of people great most of the people in this community already know who the BA players are.

The actors associated with Black Arrow are NOT being up-and-up with their investomers at best, with them conducting something rather nefariously, alone or in concert, at worst.

For instance, as I continue to read threads on this forum, and elsewhere, I've recently learnt that I wasn't the first person to raise a concern about Matt Carson moving his datacenter at least twice, to date.

At the moment, I'm not considering you a fanboi of Black Arrow, but reserve the right to change my position on a satoshi.

~TMIBTCITW

Just chiming in- I have moved datacenters once. From Missouri to CO. My ebay profile still lists texas- as thats where I grew up and opened the account from, and evidently never got around to changing it. Still have a old texas DL around here somewhere.
legendary

~TMIBTCITW

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Is this another thread to create FUD since nobody took your scam accusations thread seriously?

As I said in the other thread.....you would make a FANTASTIC BFL customer,PLEASE go order a Monarch or two   Roll Eyes

Please continue Phinn  Grin

I would make a fantastic preorder customer because I read/understand the rules before agreeing to them.

Seriously what kind of idiot gives their irreversible cash to a company for a product that has not been finished and expects a refund when their "investment" doesn't go according to their calculations.

I was a former BFL customer and while dissatisfied with the delays I still made a profit in USD without any butthurt.

You are exactly right. The direction this thread is going is to create as much conspiracy theories/FUD as possible. He is not interested in looking at the facts and drawing a conclusion from them. He has already drawn his own conclusion and is attempting to create the evidence to support it. 

Not sure the motives behind it but I have a feeling he may be paid by BFL to troll.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
Is this another thread to create FUD since nobody took your scam accusations thread seriously?

As I said in the other thread.....you would make a FANTASTIC BFL customer,PLEASE go order a Monarch or two   Roll Eyes

Please continue Phinn  Grin
legendary

Fanboi #1 asks why I started this thread, even though it was suggested to me to do such by one of his fanboi butt-buddies, prior to having my discovery posts being deleted over yonder. Also note, this fanboi has me on ignore, yet opts to come here claiming that I'm the one spreading FUD. Go figure!

Honestly, I think he's jealous because I'm...

~TMIBTCITW

Name:   jimmothy
Activity:   196
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   July 13, 2013, 09:26:54 AM
Last Active:   Today at 07:57:46 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
legendary
reserved for next post i'm about to pen, opting to reserve the second post for the last of actor at Black Arrow
legendary
List of names/entities associated with Black Arrow:

Fanbois (or sockpuppets):

Entities:

• BBYTE LTD
  • Card Reader Factory

This list will be updated daily unless I'm moving my laptop 40 miles down the road from Missouri to Denver, whereupon it remain stagnant for 72 hours or a week, depending on Comcast.
legendary
Due to all my 174 posts being deleted from Black Arrow's main thread by their Grand Poobah, considering me nothing but a troll, I've opted to heed the advice of one of their fanbois and start this thread, whereupon some of said deleted posts may make their way here if they're not well-suited for my Black Arrow scammer thread.

What would truly break my heart is if I later learn that BlackArrow Matt proves to be M.N.W. (obfuscated), for I like the guy. This fucked-up thought somehow entered my head when I typed that last period in the first paragraph above.

Perhaps, Dallas5 is correct in his assessment, seeing he's been here long enough to know me:

Thanks! That piece of text should have just been emailed to everyone, no way I'm reading through 100 pages of this thread, including that cage guy conspiracy crap. Anyway that's great to hear! Looking forward to finally mining some bitcoins at a decent hashrate.

Then again, perhaps not! (referencing the quoted text, and NOT my fucked-up thought)

Feel free to chime in and divulge anything considered Black Arrow, including posting your posts that were also deleted from Black Arrow's holier-than-thou thread, for this is a non self-moderated thread.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Pages:
Jump to: