Pages:
Author

Topic: BlackCoin PUMP - the improved Mazatrain - page 3. (Read 9334 times)

legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
March 12, 2014, 07:45:11 PM
Looks like head n shoulders forming, epic bc collapse incoming

I've heard this a few times. The Support at 1,000 is too strong. There's no way Blackcoin will ever see 500 again. Never.

500 within a week, where is this 1000 support you speak of?
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
March 12, 2014, 07:40:01 PM

I've heard this a few times. The Support at 1,000 is too strong. There's no way Blackcoin will ever see 500 again. Never.

But I want more cheap coins
Activity: 364
March 12, 2014, 07:22:29 PM

Activity: 539
March 12, 2014, 04:15:54 PM
March 12, 2014, 03:51:01 PM
Trains on the move again
March 12, 2014, 09:23:42 AM
I would like to point out that I am full aware I should have held my coins I bought at 500 haha. However, your pump today fucked me and I lost 50% immediately.

Luckily, I was waiting on a deposit and could only invest less than 10%

If you bought at 500, how can you lose 50%? Since the price rose it hasn't come back down under 1,000 sat? So you must have 100% profit right?

Even if you bought at the top (let's say 1,500) the current price is around 1,100 so that would be 27% down? Just wait a little longer, the 1,000 sat area is the new bottom Cheesy
March 12, 2014, 09:20:38 AM
that pump today was not a pump it was an organized dump, why do people still far for this

So from 500 sat to 1400 sat back down to level 1000 sat.

What part do you not get? Blackcoin is now holding price >100% higher than 2 days ago.

Have you never heard of price action??!

PS. If you have, you'll be looking to accumulate around 1,000 sat area
March 12, 2014, 09:19:43 AM
Looks like its losing steam Shocked I could use more cheap coins please

Looks like they're not getting any cheaper than 1,000 sat. A bargain!
March 12, 2014, 03:58:03 AM
Looks like its losing steam Shocked I could use more cheap coins please
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
March 11, 2014, 09:43:41 PM
No, the problems are all the ways that PoS is insecure.

Read up on it.

Having hybrid, so blocks can also be mined by proof of work, is one of the most commonly used fixes, but this coin is being touted as having done away with that.

So what mechanism is it using instead to fix the problems?

-MarkM-

MarkM is totally correct.  I've spent about a year trying to design a good PoS/PoW hybrid system, and gmaxwell still thinks my system is going to eventually explode itself into oblivion.  Gmaxwell himself tried to design 4 different PoS systems and abandoned the work because he felt like it could never be secure.  The original source code of nxt could be allow anyone to burn through blocks by tweaking the nonces, and all that required changing was two lines; it's dubious whether or not pure PoS could ever work, or even if it's a good idea.

Further, if they forked Peercoin, they should probably be aware that the security for the PoS block mining algo depends on the timing of PoW blocks on the network... so expect that to break if you just forked the coin and decided to turn off PoW at block 10,000.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
March 11, 2014, 09:33:51 PM
that pump today was not a pump it was an organized dump, why do people still far for this
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 11, 2014, 07:43:22 PM
I would like to point out that I am full aware I should have held my coins I bought at 500 haha. However, your pump today fucked me and I lost 50% immediately.

Luckily, I was waiting on a deposit and could only invest less than 10%
March 11, 2014, 06:41:10 PM
Dumped from 1450 sat to 1000 sat, the new floor. Buy cheap now if you missed the train!!
March 11, 2014, 11:04:42 AM
lol, is this a joke?

The volume of trade did go up on mintpal from 9 bitcoins to 65 bitcoins
I'm pretty sure this guy just noticed that and claimed he had something to do with it.

on twitter he kept saying "half my guys waiting on deposits, invest now while cheap", highest it got was 890 and this was before he tweeted that.

He's claiming "hop on now and enjoy the ride" while it's at 800, this was several hours ago, still at 800.

It jumped 50%, he claimed to expect 1000%+

Yup, I was soaking up people dumping into me with buy orders at 700-750 range, which is cheap coins for me. Also I announced this to the public the same time I did to team hence why they had to wait for deposits, I did this because Maza wasn't even supposed to be announced but gained a lot of attention so I figured I'd give the community a headsup this time to instead of keeping it private to see what my team can do.

I told people top 'hop on and enjoy the ride' at 500. About 1K now, regardless of how you see it had you listened you would've had double your investment now. That being said, I'm known for 10 minutes pumps but I clearly stated this wasn't one of them, I said it'd be a week or so, so if you want to flame me for something not going up and down a 500% in 30 seconds just fuck off this thread anyway, because people whine regardless of what kind of type of pump it is; but I'd suspect you whine since you bought de nada

+1

Anyone complaining clearly either:

1. didn't buy any blackcoin
2. did buy some but sold for small profit
3. is buying blackcoin and trying to get others to sell in to their orders

Either way, this was a heads up that is so RARE that you'd be mad not to make money out of this.

Without a pump blackcoin is worth 2500 to 5000 sat at the low end anyway - don't ignore the 'long term' advice here, this is not 15 minute pump like others - straight up and straight down. Look at the price action, volume and charts...

Next push above 1000 sat and it's not coming back under. It's not too late!

Other coins that are complete scams have a market cap at least twice that of BlackCoin. This one isn't a scam coin, so it should be worth well more than any of those. My estimate for the true value of BlackCoin is at least 10K Satoshi. Gives it a market cap of around 7 million, and considering what BlackCoin is it should easily be worth that much.

+1

Already broke through the 1,000 sat barrier. Gentle pushes upwards are making early adopters sell thus giving the whales some cheap coins. It's all so obvious - this is how they are getting their coins!
Activity: 462
CAT.EX Exchange
March 11, 2014, 11:01:12 AM
lol, is this a joke?

I'm pretty sure this guy just noticed that and claimed he had something to do with it.

on twitter he kept saying "half my guys waiting on deposits, invest now while cheap", highest it got was 890 and this was before he tweeted that.

He's claiming "hop on now and enjoy the ride" while it's at 800, this was several hours ago, still at 800.

Yup, I was soaking up people dumping into me with buy orders at 700-750 range, which is cheap coins for me. Also I announced this to the public the same time I did to team hence why they had to wait for deposits, I did this because Maza wasn't even supposed to be announced but gained a lot of attention so I figured I'd give the community a headsup this time to instead of keeping it private to see what my team can do.

I told people top 'hop on and enjoy the ride' at 500. About 1K now, regardless of how you see it had you listened you would've had double your investment now. That being said, I'm known for 10 minutes pumps but I clearly stated this wasn't one of them, I said it'd be a week or so, so if you want to flame me for something not going up and down a 500% in 30 seconds just fuck off this thread anyway, because people whine regardless of what kind of type of pump it is; but I'd suspect you whine since you bought de nada

+1

Either way, this was a heads up that is so RARE that you'd be mad not to make money out of this.

Without a pump blackcoin is worth 2500 to 5000 sat at the low end anyway - don't ignore the 'long term' advice here, this is not 15 minute pump like others - straight up and straight down. Look at the price action, volume and charts...

Other coins that are complete scams have a market cap at least twice that of BlackCoin. This one isn't a scam coin, so it should be worth well more than any of those. My estimate for the true value of BlackCoin is at least 10K Satoshi. Gives it a market cap of around 7 million, and considering what BlackCoin is it should easily be worth that much.
March 11, 2014, 10:05:20 AM
lol, is this a joke?

+1

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
March 11, 2014, 09:58:34 AM
This looks like another 'wolong and the cheerleaders' pump. With all the regular cheerleaders in it.

Kiss
Activity: 462
March 11, 2014, 09:50:42 AM
If you havent sold now is your chance. Dont let this guy dump on you.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
March 11, 2014, 09:50:04 AM
lol, is this a joke?

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 11, 2014, 09:33:34 AM

We are about to break yesterday's high of 890. How many people are going to wish they had more?

I mean, it's not often you get to jump in BEFORE the move - and this thread proves everyone had a chance!!!

Except some where thinking it was a dumping exercise. So new buyers made small gains
buying yesterday at the lower end and sold for a quick profit.

Anyone need a tissue?  Cry Grin
Pages:
Jump to: