Pages:
Author

Topic: BlackCoin PUMP - the improved Mazatrain - page 6. (Read 9334 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
March 10, 2014, 05:33:29 PM
But it is pre-mined. No mining is possible, all the coins have already been mined.

The folk holding these are the pre-miners, they have already pre-mined it before you even came here to pump it up.

All those miners who already (aka pre) mined it will clog up the order book just fine.

Now if you'd like to clone it and start from scratch and give people a few years to mine some maybe then you'd be on to something...

-MarkM-

PREMINED? THE DEV HOLDS LESS THEN 40K BC ARE YOU RETARDED? Your a fucking hero member for god sakes are you that dumb holy shit

PLEASE GO READ THE BC THREAD YOU INCOMPETENT FUCK

Call it instamined if you prefer.

This thread is the first time this coin has been mentioned here at all, and already it is too late to mine it.

Maybe threads just scroll away so fast whatever previous times it was mentioned simply scrolled off into limbo too fast to get noticed.

-MarkM-
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CAT.EX Exchange
March 10, 2014, 05:31:45 PM
this one could go over 3k! (opening price @ mint pal)

I doubt that very much. I would be surprised to see this even hit 1500.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
March 10, 2014, 05:30:44 PM
But it is pre-mined. No mining is possible, all the coins have already been mined.

The folk holding these are the pre-miners, they have already pre-mined it before you even came here to pump it up.

All those miners who already (aka pre) mined it will clog up the order book just fine.

Now if you'd like to clone it and start from scratch and give people a few years to mine some maybe then you'd be on to something...

-MarkM-

PREMINED? THE DEV HOLDS LESS THEN 40K BC ARE YOU RETARDED? Your a fucking hero member for god sakes are you that dumb holy shit

PLEASE GO READ THE BC THREAD YOU INCOMPETENT FUCK
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
trading in the shadow's shadow
March 10, 2014, 05:28:23 PM
this one could go over 3k! (opening price @ mint pal)
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 10, 2014, 05:25:27 PM
Wish he would have waited a bit longer. No time to grab cheap coins before the fun started. Going up too fast for me to be comfortable getting in.

You're luckier than you realize  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
March 10, 2014, 05:24:48 PM

-MarkM-
CAT.EX Exchange
March 10, 2014, 05:24:16 PM
Wish he would have waited a bit longer. No time to grab cheap coins before the fun started. Going up too fast for me to be comfortable getting in.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 10, 2014, 05:21:26 PM
Black Coin is not on Cryptsy, you are going to pump it purely on Mint Pal?

55% the first 15 minutes.
Maza was purely done on the same exchanges listed here.
He's not wrong, it has gone up over 50% in the last little bit.

Again, not to add to the hysteria, but I did just invest my profits from Maza in to this pump. If I lose it, that's life. Seems to be going up though.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 10, 2014, 05:16:25 PM
Not too add to the hysteria that this post could cause, but Maza was pumped while only on CryptoRush and MintPal.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
March 10, 2014, 05:15:46 PM

55% the first 15 minutes.
Maza was purely done on the same exchanges listed here.
CAT.EX Exchange
March 10, 2014, 05:10:49 PM
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
March 10, 2014, 04:57:10 PM
Greetings, I am www.twitter.com/BTCWHALE here to let you know that BlackCoin will explode just like I did Maza. Investors only regret will be not investing more. The only thing needed to exceed my MazaCoin pump is an adoption to Cryptsy https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes let's make get big Vern make a run for his money. I like investing in coins that actually hold a future, BlackCoin being the first real PoS is an impressive feat itself. The fact that it's not premined is what makes it so attractive as it paves way for insane amounts of heights in terms of percentages (2000-3000%) with nothing to hold it down (no premined coins blocking the sell book with big orders) along with the fact that it's not useless to hold BlackCoin long-term (stake interest)

To conclude Blackcoin is the next choo choo train, take the risk or stay watching by the sidelines. Vote & Mail Cryptsy. 0% Premined.
24 HOUR VOL 11.497 as time of writing - as in barely touched - not for long.

http://www.blackcoin.co/

EXCHANGES
https://www.mintpal.com/market/BC/BTC (recommended)
https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=BC&b=BTC (not recommended, lags with crashes along with a retarded trading engine.)

Happy trading.

Pages:
Jump to: