Pages:
Author

Topic: BlackCoin PUMP - the improved Mazatrain - page 4. (Read 9334 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 11, 2014, 08:38:06 AM
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Finally...

We are about to break yesterday's high of 890. How many people are going to wish they had more?

I mean, it's not often you get to jump in BEFORE the move - and this thread proves everyone had a chance!!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 11, 2014, 08:37:47 AM
Looks like BlackCoin has flatlined at 800 satoshi, +60% from yesterday.

No dump yet. Looks like pump is still work-in-progress.

Buy support now coming in again.... This really is still in progress... Remember MAZA?

Choo Choo!

Cool
Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
March 11, 2014, 08:32:07 AM
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Finally...
March 11, 2014, 08:28:59 AM

Buy support now coming in again.... This really is still in progress... Remember MAZA?

Choo Choo!
March 11, 2014, 08:04:57 AM

March 11, 2014, 07:56:36 AM
But it is pre-mined. No mining is possible, all the coins have already been mined.

The folk holding these are the pre-miners, they have already pre-mined it before you even came here to pump it up.

All those miners who already (aka pre) mined it will clog up the order book just fine.

Now if you'd like to clone it and start from scratch and give people a few years to mine some maybe then you'd be on to something...

-MarkM-

PREMINED? THE DEV HOLDS LESS THEN 40K BC ARE YOU RETARDED? Your a fucking hero member for god sakes are you that dumb holy shit

PLEASE GO READ THE BC THREAD YOU INCOMPETENT FUCK

Call it instamined if you prefer.

This thread is the first time this coin has been mentioned here at all, and already it is too late to mine it.

Maybe threads just scroll away so fast whatever previous times it was mentioned simply scrolled off into limbo too fast to get noticed.

-MarkM-

Instamined? From start mining diff shooted up because of the high hashrate.
I was there from start and believe me there was no instamine. The thread was on front page of announcements at all times so you couldn't miss it if you looked.

I mined 10k in 7 days(1Mh). with prices now its ridicously low

+ the dump has already happened while it was being mined, only way is up now.

+1

I was there from day 1 also, mined hard from the start. I'm not giving my BlackCoins away for a long time. I love that POS facility, it works so well, I am accumulating more and only 75million coins in total so no-one to dump on me - 1% annual coin inflation, there's hardly a safer alt out there to store your BTC than BlackCoin.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
March 11, 2014, 05:35:28 AM
But it is pre-mined. No mining is possible, all the coins have already been mined.

The folk holding these are the pre-miners, they have already pre-mined it before you even came here to pump it up.

All those miners who already (aka pre) mined it will clog up the order book just fine.

Now if you'd like to clone it and start from scratch and give people a few years to mine some maybe then you'd be on to something...

-MarkM-

PREMINED? THE DEV HOLDS LESS THEN 40K BC ARE YOU RETARDED? Your a fucking hero member for god sakes are you that dumb holy shit

PLEASE GO READ THE BC THREAD YOU INCOMPETENT FUCK

Call it instamined if you prefer.

This thread is the first time this coin has been mentioned here at all, and already it is too late to mine it.

Maybe threads just scroll away so fast whatever previous times it was mentioned simply scrolled off into limbo too fast to get noticed.

-MarkM-

Instamined? From start mining diff shooted up because of the high hashrate.
I was there from start and believe me there was no instamine. The thread was on front page of announcements at all times so you couldn't miss it if you looked.

I mined 10k in 7 days(1Mh). with prices now its ridicously low

+ the dump has already happened while it was being mined, only way is up now.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
March 11, 2014, 05:27:46 AM
Op is an asslicking thief, him and his cohorts pump coins then amass a legion on IRC + twitter promising a pump, followed by dumping on the unsuspecting masses. I sold out my BC as soon as they got involved.

Although thats possibly true, Blackcoin is actually not a bad investment right now. POS with interest makes it one of the ones that stand out and it's very new.

Buying.

EDIT: Bought  Cheesy
Activity: 539
March 11, 2014, 03:13:25 AM
Looks like he pumped it up to 900 with his own money earlier and now its flat with no one to dump on
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Coinoholic
March 11, 2014, 03:09:09 AM
lol, is this a joke?

The volume of trade did go up on mintpal from 9 bitcoins to 65 bitcoins
I'm pretty sure this guy just noticed that and claimed he had something to do with it.

on twitter he kept saying "half my guys waiting on deposits, invest now while cheap", highest it got was 890 and this was before he tweeted that.

He's claiming "hop on now and enjoy the ride" while it's at 800, this was several hours ago, still at 800.

It jumped 50%, he claimed to expect 1000%+

Op is a thief, him and his cohorts pump coins then amass a legion on IRC + twitter promising a pump, followed by dumping on the unsuspecting masses. I sold out my BC as soon as they got involved.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 11, 2014, 02:50:59 AM
lol, is this a joke?

I'm pretty sure this guy just noticed that and claimed he had something to do with it.

on twitter he kept saying "half my guys waiting on deposits, invest now while cheap", highest it got was 890 and this was before he tweeted that.

He's claiming "hop on now and enjoy the ride" while it's at 800, this was several hours ago, still at 800.

It jumped 50%, he claimed to expect 1000%+
Activity: 385
March 10, 2014, 10:51:27 PM
lol, is this a joke?

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 10, 2014, 10:06:24 PM
lol, is this a joke?
March 10, 2014, 09:55:18 PM
hmmm so quiet in this thread
March 10, 2014, 08:26:48 PM
Greetings, I am www.twitter.com/BTCWHALE here to let you know that BlackCoin will explode just like I did Maza. Investors only regret will be not investing more. The only thing needed to exceed my MazaCoin pump is an adoption to Cryptsy https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes let's make get big Vern make a run for his money. I like investing in coins that actually hold a future, BlackCoin being the first real PoS is an impressive feat itself. The fact that it's not premined is what makes it so attractive as it paves way for insane amounts of heights in terms of percentages (2000-3000%) with nothing to hold it down (no premined coins blocking the sell book with big orders) along with the fact that it's not useless to hold BlackCoin long-term (stake interest)

To conclude Blackcoin is the next choo choo train, take the risk or stay watching by the sidelines. Vote & Mail Cryptsy. 0% Premined.
24 HOUR VOL 11.497 as time of writing - as in barely touched - not for long.

http://www.blackcoin.co/

EXCHANGES
https://www.mintpal.com/market/BC/BTC (recommended)
https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=BC&b=BTC (not recommended, lags with crashes along with a retarded trading engine.)

Happy trading.

+1

As an early adopter I knew all of this. This is a 10,000 sat coin without a pump. But more exposure can only help. Lots of development going on in the community and the POS works perfectly Smiley
March 10, 2014, 08:20:03 PM
Funny how the trade volume is going up but the price is not realy doing anything. Its been 600-800 range off and on for a few weeks
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
March 10, 2014, 07:37:33 PM
 ^  for someone named chriss franko i hope you get rich off franko coin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
March 10, 2014, 07:18:08 PM
If you prefer not to do due diligence that is your own choice.

There are quite a few search results not only in this section of the forum but also over in the development section.

The material in the development section is likely to be more technical, but as bitcoin itself does not use proof of stake much of the material that started there may well have been moved to here by now.

-MarkM-

Maybe you need some due diligence, altcoins are men't to see what can be improved, PoS is a work in progress, so  LOL

Wait what? That is usually what altcoins aim to do is improve something and fill a sort of niche with their improvements.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
March 10, 2014, 07:09:12 PM
If your saying bc had nothing new to offer it was only AVAILABLE FOR 7 DAYS TO MINE!!!!!!!!, i might of miss understood you very sleepy tho^^
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
March 10, 2014, 07:01:43 PM
If you prefer not to do due diligence that is your own choice.

There are quite a few search results not only in this section of the forum but also over in the development section.

The material in the development section is likely to be more technical, but as bitcoin itself does not use proof of stake much of the material that started there may well have been moved to here by now.

-MarkM-

Maybe you need some due diligence, altcoins are men't to see what can be improved, PoS is a work in progress, so  LOL

Yes that is why I want to read their paper explaining what improvement it is that they made.

-MarkM-

dont let this guy fool you, start here and read please https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_Stake

That wiki page describes systems that are not actually in use in most (or maybe actually in any) coins.

For example ppcoin, and the coins cloned from it, does not use the signature block every 100 blocks that all the stakeholders sign, which is Meni's proposed method.

That page does not talk about ppcoin's method at all in fact.

Sunny King has always been very evasive whenever the problems in ppcoin are brought up, claiming to have put in fixes at times for example without indicating or revealing what they were or how he imagines they would work.

He was also proud of not having read any of the literature on proof of stake but having just made up ppcoin on his own out of the blue.

So basically just the standard scammer bullshit artist approach of "I don't give a shit whether it is secure, I am making money, fools are buying it, that is what is important not all the academic crap like whether it is or even could potentially be secure".

-MarkM-
Pages:
Jump to: