Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★Block-bet .info-★☆★ - ✔ Blockchain based gambling site ✔ - page 5. (Read 4768 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 22
I think you don't understand the English well I said maybe.
But your chinese English is perfect Smiley
Maybe you just want to increase your posts. so don't argue with me.
I do not argue with you. Just you are SCAMMER. Do not want anyone to lose money here.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Just a dumb scamer. He does not need to consider the margin, because he will simply steal your money.
so far I am winning the bitcoin from here and face no problem yet. if I feel something strange I will post it here. how you can figure out they are scam or not?
Maybe because you are using a lot of accounts, like this one, to promote fairness of your "game"?

maybe you're using this this technique to post the fake comments.
Perhaps, but for what purpose?

I think you don't understand the English well I said maybe.

maybe you just want to increase your posts. so don't argue with me.
Just a dumb scamer. He does not need to consider the margin, because he will simply steal your money.
so far I am winning the bitcoin from here and face no problem yet. if I feel something strange I will post it here. how you can figure out they are scam or not?
Maybe because you are using a lot of accounts, like this one, to promote fairness of your "game"?

Perhaps, but for what purpose?

Activity: 56
we are tried to make it right. we have four option with four different payouts so it's difficult for us the select the right one. if the house edge is wrong correct us.
Activity: 211
Merit: 125
busting the bastards
we are calculating it and the house edge is 1%.

Really? Please show us your calculation.
Am I the only one to see that your game seems to be very similar to chain-bet, another blockchain based betting site apart from the fact that they offer 0% house edge whilst you guys charge 1%  Grin?

Just a tip: Minimum bet is still extremely low and in my opinion should be upped. I understand that you guys are somewhat operating on-chain and transaction fees are high, but 0.003 BTC is a lot for a lot of people to gamble with, per bet.

Also you said in title that a free bonus can be obtained but i can't find any info of where i can get the bonus?

Thanks!

yeah you're right. please look into our site and and correct us that we did calculate the right house edge. we have four different level with four different payouts.

Another user also point the house edge issue. please correct us if we didn't calculate it right.

Should we increase the minimum amount to 0.005 btc?

I am going to update the main thread about bonus.

you should recheck your house edge.

we are appreciating your suggestion. we are calculating it 1% house edge. what you think.
Am I the only one to see that your game seems to be very similar to chain-bet, another blockchain based betting site apart from the fact that they offer 0% house edge whilst you guys charge 1%  Grin?

Just a tip: Minimum bet is still extremely low and in my opinion should be upped. I understand that you guys are somewhat operating on-chain and transaction fees are high, but 0.003 BTC is a lot for a lot of people to gamble with, per bet.

Also you said in title that a free bonus can be obtained but i can't find any info of where i can get the bonus?

Thanks!

yeah you're right. please look into our site and and correct us that we did calculate the right house edge. we have four different level with four different payouts.

Another user also point the house edge issue. please correct us if we didn't calculate it right.

you should recheck your house edge.
Am I the only one to see that your game seems to be very similar to chain-bet, another blockchain based betting site apart from the fact that they offer 0% house edge whilst you guys charge 1%  Grin?

This is not true! Chain-Bet was 0% house edge some month ago.. They changed the multiplier so it is 6,25% house edge now... But it is true, this game is very similar

the only similarity is that both websites are block chain based. but our game idea is totally different to the other site. and winning opportunity is much higher than the other.
Activity: 103
Merit: 11
Am I the only one to see that your game seems to be very similar to chain-bet, another blockchain based betting site apart from the fact that they offer 0% house edge whilst you guys charge 1%  Grin?

This is not true! Chain-Bet was 0% house edge some month ago.. They changed the multiplier so it is 6,25% house edge now... But it is true, this game is very similar

Thanks!

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Thanks!
Quiet intresting. How i place a bet on your site.

1. Enter your bitcoin address where your winning will be sent

2. Select one level out of these.   
    i.    Low Risker
    ii.   MidBurners
    iii.  Funbetter
    iv.  Whales

Each level have numbers and payouts in same color format.This numbers are the last digit of the block hash that includes your transaction.last digit of you
     block hash will be you winning number.
Activity: 31
Quiet intresting. How i place a bet on your site.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
good move. Bitcoin price hits record high.
NOTICE

we are now reduce the minimum bet amount 0.005BTC to 0.003BTC
Pages:
Jump to: