Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★Block-bet .info-★☆★ - ✔ Blockchain based gambling site ✔ - page 6. (Read 4768 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I am going to place a bet. wish me good luck. Lips sealed
Activity: 56
I've tried it and it's fun concept.
But please remove the green background on choosing numbers. It's burning my eyes and it's like I'm back in 90s
Another thing - you don't need a pop-up chat window. An icon in enough. Especially if I'm a returning visitor.
They have literally stolen the complete UI from an established blockchain based gambling game known as Chain-Bet.com. They even blatantly copied their wordings as well. The only thing they did differently was addition of this green background. Now u r asking to remove that as well. Cheesy

have you here to promote the chian-bet. Or you didn't understand the the concept of our site..
But please remove the green background on choosing numbers. It's burning my eyes and it's like I'm back in 90s
Another thing - you don't need a pop-up chat window. An icon in enough. Especially if I'm a returning visitor.

Thanks for your suggestion. we have updated our design. we are looking more suggestion from you.

Regards,
Block-bet.info
They have literally stolen the complete UI from an established blockchain based gambling game known as Chain-Bet.com. They even blatantly copied their wordings as well. The only thing they did differently was addition of this green background. Now u r asking to remove that as well. Cheesy

I think you haven't played on Block-bet.info. their winning provability is much higher than the chain-bet . The concept of Block-bet.info totally different from the chain bet.

BTW disgusting way of advertising the chain-bet..
Activity: 271
Merit: 117

Thanks for your feedback.we will definitely look into your suggestion.your suggestion are the key to improve our site.

Yes you're right. it's annoying to see pop-up chat window and they need to change the color scheming.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
so far I have a good winning ratio Grin.I will diffidently place more bets in future.
we are calculating it and the house edge is 1%. can you justify that why it's not 1%.
Activity: 211
Merit: 125
busting the bastards
It is very similar to the girlbtc, known scamer.
Similar type of game, similar type of site, similar manner of communication.
Strongly do not recommend.

***Public Notice***

SCAM ALERT

OP is already lying about his house edge and may run away with your money as and when he wishes.

I am challenging OP to justify 1% house edge as he has claimed on the title of block-bet.info - http://archive.is/UNgsI. If u fail to justify within next 72 hours, I'll create a scam accusation against u and ask DefaultTrust members to leave -ve trust on u.

And I need to ask that if i place 5 bets do you give bonus. and how much do you give bonus?

if you make 5 bets we will return back you 1 lost bet amount in these 5 bets.
And I need to ask that if i place 5 bets do you give bonus. and how much do you give bonus?
i look into your site. site is good and gain attention. but you need to add pictures to make the user understand..

we will look into it. we will revise our advertisement campaign...

Regards,
Block-bet.info
I have also visited this site. It seems quite interesting and the offer of 1 free bet is quite alluring. I am definitely going to discuss with my peers about this site. I am very much interested in this offer now. I will also suggest you to make some video of all this since videos are really easy to understand for majority. I wish you all the best luck for your site. Good luck, mate!

you are right videos are much easier to understand for the majority of people.

yes we are now making videos tutorial for users.
i look into your site. site is good and gain attention. but you need to add pictures to make the user understand..

Regards,
Block-bet.info
I have also visited this site. It seems quite interesting and the offer of 1 free bet is quite alluring. I am definitely going to discuss with my peers about this site. I am very much interested in this offer now. I will also suggest you to make some video of all this since videos are really easy to understand for majority. I wish you all the best luck for your site. Good luck, mate!

hey Bestwishes745,
Thanks for you nice words.we are welcome to our site. best of luck.

Regards,
Block-bet.info

you are right videos are much easier to understand for the majority of people.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Regards,
Block-bet.info

Regards,
Block-bet.info
Pages:
Jump to: