Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★Block-bet .info-★☆★ - ✔ Blockchain based gambling site ✔ - page 9. (Read 4768 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
It really looks a constructive idea holder has made the block-bet.info.
 I have some recent blockchain bets history with it , i am still not understanding its procedure.
It is a fun much more than to investing in bets while playing on block-bet.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Great to see some one tried it . i like there concept Smiley

Thank you for your nice words Smiley

Regards,
Block-bet.info
u must get rid of this scam type rule also, pretend like you have been in business before

6. Is there any maximum amount of bitcoin that is to be sent?
Maximum amount allowed is 1 BTC. Anything over this amount will be considered as donation.

Thank you for your suggestion  Smiley we are just explaining our max bet is 1 bitcoins .

Cheers
Block-bet.info
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
I like that over and under option you have added apart from just betting on one digit like we had in chain-bet  but how over 6 works, does this mean we have to get 7, 8 or 9 to win that bet or even if we get a,b,c and d that is after 9, we will win?

Anyway you should correct your thread title, obviously your site is not the first blockchain based gambling sites because we have multiple blockchain based games running for years already.  Grin

Thank you for your feedback.

Yes. if you select OVER 6  then 6 and every number above 6 including a , b ,c  and d will be the winning bet.

and we are going to change the thread title. Smiley

regards;

Block-bet.info
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
u must get rid of this scam type rule also, pretend like you have been in business before

6. Is there any maximum amount of bitcoin that is to be sent?
Maximum amount allowed is 1 BTC. Anything over this amount will be considered as donation.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
what is the vig or take from fair value on this
What would be the last digit of the Transaction ID that includes your transaction?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
I like that over and under option you have added apart from just betting on one digit like we had in chain-bet  but how over 6 works, does this mean we have to get 7, 8 or 9 to win that bet or even if we get a,b,c and d that is after 9, we will win?

Anyway you should correct your thread title, obviously your site is not the first blockchain based gambling sites because we have multiple blockchain based games running for years already.  Grin
Quite interesting and very good concept that is somewhat new.
I think I have only heard of one or two other sites using this way for betting on their own sites.
Congratulations and welcome to the bitcoin betting world. Grin

Thanks for your kind words. we will warmly welcome your suggestions to improve our site.

Regards,
Block-bet.info
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Quite interesting and very good concept that is somewhat new.
I think I have only heard of one or two other sites using this way for betting on their own sites.
Congratulations and welcome to the bitcoin betting world. Grin
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
Nice idea and great work  .will try it soon Smiley
Try your luck at http://block-bet.info/

Bitcoin Betting | BlockChain Gambling | Provably Fair.

Making the bet on http://block-bet.info/ just take few seconds.

1. Enter your bitcoin address where your winning will be sent

2. Select one level out of these.  
    i.    Low Risker
    ii.   MidBurners
    iii.  Funbetter
    iv.  Whales

Each level have numbers and payouts in same color format.This numbers are the last digit of the block hash that includes your transaction.last digit of you
     block hash will be you winning number.

3. How to check Bet status
    Go on selection bar and click on Live Gambling Data .

4. How to verify your Bets
    Our website is purely based on BlockChain . Whenever you make a transaction you will get a Block hash. In our case you are betting on last digit of your Block hash.

5. Chat with admin
    Though we are always online in chat but you can reach to us via email : [email protected]

✔  Get free Bonus ✔

the level and their payouts are

Pages:
Jump to: