Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★Block-bet .info-★☆★ - ✔ Blockchain based gambling site ✔ - page 7. (Read 4768 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I will try this, is nice!

Good luck and if you place 5 bets we will return back the amount of 1 lost bet in these 5 bets.

Regards,
Block-bet.info
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
I will try this, is nice!
we solve our server problem. now we are fully functional and back in business.

Regards,
block-bet.info
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
looks good will definitely try it!

Thank you and Good luck !

Regards,
Block-bet.info

no any amount 0.005 - 1 btc of your choice .
We are running a Bonus scheme . If you make 5 bets from same address we will give you 1 free bet .one bet of your choice from 5 bets (losing bet ) fully refunded back to your address .

Good Luck All !

Regards,
Block-bet.info
i dont understand your bonus scheme. so if i bet 1 btc per bet and do 5 bet and lose all (for total 5 btc), will that 1 free bet do bet for total 5 btc?

If you make 5 bets. we will give back your 1 losing bet amount in these 5 bets.

do i need to place 5 bets amount of 1btc?

Thank you and Good luck !

Regards,
Block-bet.info
We are running a Bonus scheme . If you make 5 bets from same address we will give you 1 free bet .one bet of your choice from 5 bets (losing bet ) fully refunded back to your address .

Good Luck All !

Regards,
Block-bet.info
i dont understand your bonus scheme. so if i bet 1 btc per bet and do 5 bet and lose all (for total 5 btc), will that 1 free bet do bet for total 5 btc?

If you make 5 bets. we will give back your 1 losing bet amount in these 5 bets.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101

Good Luck All !

Regards,
Block-bet.info

Good Luck All !

Regards,
Block-bet.info
New gambling site. Will try this.

Yes ,you are more than welcome to our site .
Good Luck !

Regards,
Block-bet.info
I spend some time on your site and found it more interesting. The graphic design of your site is also much enough to attract the players. For more better result and for getting more players it is important that you advertise your site on different platforms. At least try to advertise on this forum to make your site famous among the members of this forum.

Thank you for Kind words , yes we will start advertise here soon .

Regards,
Block-bet.info
I made a winning bet with a x1.9 multiplier (tx: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/483733510764332d809513e0f32f4ca2f8df9c03c89deb6bf701873ff25140c3)

6 confs and haven't gotten winnings and it hasn't shown up on the site. Seems like something is broken on your end.

Winnings should go to 162Pd4tNL2UdvDKx3kprmZWbrRooc3jDG1
Its not 1.9x its 0.5x  ,please read our website carefully . its now block hash end digit based . so your blockhash end digit is 6 which can be found https://blockchain.info/block-index/1605618 and winning have been sent .

Regards,
Block-bet.info
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I spend some time on your site and found it more interesting. The graphic design of your site is also much enough to attract the players. For more better result and for getting more players it is important that you advertise your site on different platforms. At least try to advertise on this forum to make your site famous among the members of this forum.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100