Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain future - page 12. (Read 4115 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 04:09:10 AM
Blockchain technology has created new advances in the development of science and technology in many areas of application in blockchain technology. it more and more development
Activity: 27
August 14, 2018, 04:07:23 AM
Since its inception, Blockchain technology has created many changes and changes in the world. Accordingly, at present and in the near future, Blockchain promises to become one of the "key" technologies for the development of the world that make a lot of changes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 03:16:00 AM
As many of the people in this thread believe, i too think that blockchain though very new could be a revolutionary way of exchanging goods and services. I think we just need to make more accessible to everyone, and more secured so hackers won't get in it and people wil trust it more. I really believe, given time and innovations, blockchain technologies will prevail
Activity: 36
August 14, 2018, 02:59:00 AM
Do you believe that the rapid development of the electronic technology era will be accompanied by risks? With Blockchain technology, the beginning of a new era, the era of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 10:08:04 AM
Hi Guys ! What you think about feature of blockchain startups?

Blockchains today are already helpful so maybe in the future it will become much more advanced that it can detect any anomaly during transactions like 3rd person or middleman etc. So we can have a secured way of handling money online.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
June 10, 2018, 08:47:24 AM
Blockchain support bitcoin its like backbone that support the system, it will continue to develop and enlarge and some time in the future it will continue to become great, its a big help in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 08:38:51 AM
It's been proven that blockchain technology is better and looks better than before, I'm sure that blockchain will continue to grow and certainly become the standard for transactions.
Activity: 294
June 10, 2018, 08:23:36 AM
Hi Guys ! What you think about feature of blockchain startups?

Blockchain is the future it is a revolutionary technology that is advantageous to all walks of life. It can change the way of payment systems a real time transaction of different types of online transactions. Many businesses will rely on blockchain technology. Making it a universal digital currency in the future 2-3 decades from now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
June 10, 2018, 08:06:36 AM
The Blockchain technology is just getting started. After that huge pump last december people now have calmed down and can actually focus on the technology itself.
Activity: 98
June 10, 2018, 07:54:54 AM
in the future, Blockchain will be better known and widely used.blockchain is a technology that is developing at this time and have a uniqueness that makes this technology superior. users need not take a lot of time in doing transactions wherever and whenever we are able to quickly make transactions
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 07:46:29 AM
The future of finance could be dominated by blockchain technologies. A traceable global currency complete with an efficient infrastructure will not only result in massive cost reduction for all market participants, it will change global banking
Activity: 196
June 10, 2018, 02:00:43 AM
Bitcoin's future is very well received. Bitcoin is going to emerge as a popular currency in the near future. Bitcoin's popularity is increasing as the invisible and digital currency. Acceptance of Bitcoin will be accepted and approved by all states of the world. Increasing use of Bitcoin in the financial world and in the field of trade will create a new dimension.
Activity: 140
June 10, 2018, 01:53:35 AM
The future of finance could be dominated by blockchain technologies. Blockchain could potentially help bring robustness and transparency to the post-trade environment. In addition, blockchain technology will make the world even smaller as it increases the speed and efficiency of transactional activity.
Activity: 182
June 09, 2018, 11:06:26 PM
The blockchain in the future will be expanded to include no more packages in the digital currency industry that Blockchai will have many events focused on finance, healthcare, and logistics, among others.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
June 09, 2018, 10:58:07 PM
blockchain technology is now good and effective, maybe in the future there is no development for this technology, perhaps more to many banking systems that will use blockchain technology.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
June 09, 2018, 10:48:33 PM
There are enough different projects in structure of blockchain, platforms, trading services. So, as i see the great future of blockchain technology, i`m really looking forward to this technology helps to decide huge problems in state machine of such countries like Russia and all EU. Because blockchain is the best way to kick off corruption from all levels in goverment, and it`s very important, as you know.

Big banks believe that blockchain is the future but they do not believe it's gonna be crypto who will dominate in the digital world.
They can create their own blockchain to take advantage of the technology crypto has invented, with that said, I will still invest in crypto as I am against centralization.
Activity: 98
June 04, 2018, 06:46:42 PM
The application of blockchain technology has been extended from a single digital cryptocurrency application to many areas of economic society. Future blocks will also be applied to financial services, supply chain management, cultural entertainment, real estate, healthcare, e-commerce, etc. Other application scenarios.
Activity: 32
June 05, 2018, 11:06:55 PM
There are enough different projects in structure of blockchain, platforms, trading services. So, as i see the great future of blockchain technology, i`m really looking forward to this technology helps to decide huge problems in state machine of such countries like Russia and all EU. Because blockchain is the best way to kick off corruption from all levels in goverment, and it`s very important, as you know.
Activity: 126
June 04, 2018, 10:58:28 PM
I think Blockchain in the future will be a system that is used by many people.
Blockchain's fancy will make many people interested in Blockchain.
No wonder if the time will future Blockchain will be developed by many companies around the world.
copper member
Activity: 50
June 01, 2018, 08:23:34 AM
With the Blockchain, even states can be established in the future. And it will not take much time. Everyone should be prepared for it and accept it.
Pages:
Jump to: