Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain future - page 8. (Read 4115 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 01:22:42 PM
The future of blockchain technology looks really bright. Cryptocurrency is growing everyday as new people are joining this great innovation which started few years ago with the introduction of bitcoin. Knowledge on the blockchain network is on the rise now.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 12:39:48 PM
blockchain is like one of the best thing that human can figure it out in 21st century, and sure it will evolve in the future and make everything easier for the people.
Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 12:12:58 PM
The feature of blockchain is more than we think, because it created a new and modern technology which is a revolutionary technology that is better and make great features. From beginning to nowadays, feature of blockchain startups is very trustful,promising,successful,faithful which is the most upgrade technology in 21th century.
Activity: 420
September 08, 2018, 03:35:02 AM
I think the future of blockchain will use it a lot, many platforms will use Blcockhain technology to record all transactions and to make payments that are more efficient and safer.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 03:23:57 AM
I think the future of the blockchain depends on the future of bitcoin too. Because blockchain is a bitcoin wallet that stores bitcoin and can also transact.
Activity: 350
September 08, 2018, 03:08:17 AM
A Blockchain technology is going forward in the future. Even today's other societies and even banks want to learn how to maximize their technology, the procedures are uncertain for a transaction better than a system today and many people have been living well because of a world-wide blockchain that protects a crypt and someday the blockchain will succeed in the future.
Activity: 32
September 08, 2018, 03:03:20 AM
Blockchain really can transform the market, as we can control every transaction, contract or any movement in the network. We can make transactions and P2P processes become transparent. I think blockchain in the future will bring higher efficiency.
Activity: 12
September 08, 2018, 02:21:41 AM
I think the future of blockchain will be very good, blockchain can spread in various countries and be used well and survive to this day, blockchain will make world trade better and easier, if the blockchain has been adopted by the world and admitted by the government.
That's what I think now.
Activity: 24
September 08, 2018, 02:21:14 AM
 I think the future of the blockchain is massive
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
September 08, 2018, 02:04:07 AM
Blockchain technology has lot more to offer to us all,  as an early adapters and believers to the technology which can bring greater heights to the evolution of human technology. More and more company using blockchain into their businesses because they believed that this breakthrough can change the pace of any aspects of life in this world.
Activity: 29
September 08, 2018, 01:57:22 AM
I think Blockchain's appearance, as well as milestones, when the PC or the Internet is born, will change the way we know and recognize society. Blockchain technology opens up a new trend in areas such as banking and finance, logistics, electronics, accounting, and auditing. There are now a lot of companies and corporations that are building their own Blockchain network. myself. So we will soon see that this can create a wave for the future.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 10:48:28 AM
people are not yet ready to present a working product, because there are no people who will use them
Activity: 56
September 08, 2018, 12:23:01 AM
I think other forms of money transfer or related services or any some similar technologies are now left aside after bitcoin had made it so popular. Many are now creating their own blockchain for the same purpose and I think it will take long enough to still be able to hold its popularity and continue.
Activity: 840
August 27, 2018, 08:32:34 PM
Blockchain has become popular today as secure storage, even some world banks will recommend blockchain technology as storage.

More industry using blockchain technology, its good for blockchain startup. Blockchain technology creating eficiency and saving a lot cost for company and it will change bussiness face in the future. I am believe blockchain startup have bright future
Activity: 49
August 27, 2018, 01:24:29 PM
Hi Guys ! What you think about feature of blockchain startups?
Blockchain have a very great future. This is one technology I am very certain the world will not be able to do without in future. Most activities and future databases may depend on it.
Activity: 56
August 27, 2018, 01:21:09 PM
We cannot know what will happen in the future of Blockchain, now Blockchain is growing well in the early days of its implementation to date with various parties.
What I see is that Blockchain needs it from the Government and the community. That way the Blockchain network will continue to grow if it buys.
However, the Government and the community, will cause the blockchain to be bad, I can't imagine if that happens because it really affects the development of Blockchain in the future.
Activity: 360
August 27, 2018, 12:25:02 PM
Blockchain is a latest technology. It offers a lot of the advantage for the future purpose. Such as, 
1)  Automation in the payment system to eliminate 3rd person or middle person. Another advantage of the Blockchain
2) You can try to build your Dapps in the Blockchain just like what already did by some companies.
3) Cyber risks would get reduced by using blockchain technology.
without these blockchain offer some other various types of services. So undoubtedly its future is bright. 
Activity: 24
August 27, 2018, 11:56:51 AM
I think Blockchain has quite a lot of potential and will be able to sustain in future.In future, all the financial institution will definitely implement Blockchain technology and it will revolutionize the financial system Security and data protection like what electronic fund transfer did.
Activity: 268
August 27, 2018, 11:15:03 AM
Blockchain technology made a great noise all over the world that's why I think it will have a bright future knowing that its system is very effective and relatable for people. We should keep on supporting it so that we can attain more profits that is being made within blockchain and always appreciate its existence for helping all of us with our finances.
Activity: 42
August 27, 2018, 10:56:45 AM
Blockchain has a very reliable future. This is what everyone should be confident of.
Pages:
Jump to: