Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain future - page 10. (Read 4115 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 03:54:28 PM
I think blockchain future is too good because by the welfare of blockchain technology we have gotten BTC the most reliable coin. After few years we can't think any online transaction without using blockchain technology because it has taken a place to everyone's mind. So let's see what will be happened in future.       
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 12:58:16 PM
Hi Guys ! What you think about feature of blockchain startups?
the block chain system can have a huge contribution in the society in the future,I believe that. Even bitcoin is a product of this blockchain system and I believe many other things can be developed through the block chain system. Hopefully, there will be assistance from government so that it can be used in the future.
Activity: 394
August 20, 2018, 11:55:22 AM
I think blockchain is predicted to become a future technology with future technologies and solutions because it can be used with internet technology.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
August 20, 2018, 11:27:39 AM
The blockchain technology has a bright future, there are now many investors who are now aware to the potential of the blockchain technology. Even the bankers are now planning to use blockchain technology.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 11:22:08 AM
I think Blockchain technology is well on the way to be widely adopted by the general population now. Maybe this year will see a big shift in the way people see blockchain and how it can be used to better the future.
Activity: 154
August 20, 2018, 10:01:37 AM
I think Blockchain has characteristics for dealing with assets which mark it as something transformative, perhaps even more transformative than the web.Blockchain is a very powerful technology. This has potential to change the future. Wherever a manual trust is required, this technology can play a role.
Activity: 322
August 20, 2018, 09:50:39 AM
I think in the future blockchain will be used by all people, including banks and government, this might happen because considering the growth in the number of blockchain users each time is increasing and growing, this is an indicator that blockchain is a technology that is feasible to be used as technology quality finance
it might happen, but in my opinion it takes a long time, considering there are still many pros and cons of using blockchain technology itself, including in my country the use of crypto currency still reaps the cons of some parties including the government
Activity: 644
August 20, 2018, 09:44:26 AM
I think in the future blockchain will be used by all people, including banks and government, this might happen because considering the growth in the number of blockchain users each time is increasing and growing, this is an indicator that blockchain is a technology that is feasible to be used as technology quality finance
Activity: 182
August 20, 2018, 09:38:03 AM
Did you know about blockchain technology? Since its inception it has given us many applications and it has helped as we have some important applications such as the medical field or the typical education of student transcripts managemen
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
August 20, 2018, 09:29:03 AM
 Blockchain has a different purpose in the community , more companies make their own blockchain to use and its use in many kind of transaction .Someday blockchain is successful in the community and all the people will like to use this sometimes.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 09:17:35 AM
Blockchain Technology is the world's most advanced online technology. Many companies are expanding their business through blockchain technology. These methods have become very popular day by day. It is estimated that most companies in the future will use the Blockachan system.
Activity: 103
August 20, 2018, 09:03:50 AM
decentralized systems are transparent in recording data. with this trait will traverse many fields towards better, but certain communities and even countries are still reluctant with this openness and they still want to regulate and condition things as well. this is what I call dirty politics
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
August 20, 2018, 08:57:06 AM
many companies set up blockchain, even the world's bank banks have implemented the blockchain system. i think blockchain will continue to grow
this is because with blockchain it will be simpler to send something to someone else. and the advantage is the decentralized system. I am sure that in the future blockchain will be needed by everyday life
Activity: 10
August 20, 2018, 08:32:22 AM
blockchain future is still secure it will take few more fiat failures
Activity: 29
August 20, 2018, 07:03:26 AM
That may be a mystery to true investors. Blockchain technology is seen as a strategic investment in the economic development of countries that want to rise in technology.
Activity: 326
August 20, 2018, 06:44:33 AM
many companies set up blockchain, even the world's bank banks have implemented the blockchain system. i think blockchain will continue to grow
Activity: 49
August 20, 2018, 06:35:41 AM
The future of blockchain technology is very bright. It can be utilized in so many aspects of transacting in the digital age. It hasn't been developed in its full potential yet and has many opportunities to grow.
Activity: 31
August 20, 2018, 06:10:47 AM
Of course, the future of blockchain is going to be massive. More and more companies right now is offering ICO's because of the blockchain technology. Even here in Philipppines, our Central bank is looking forward to utilize blockchain to further enhance our current system. To make it more effective and efficient. Just go for it and good luck my friend.

Very soon, I think in less than 2-3 years, the blockchain technologies will be used almost everywhere. China is seriously thinking about using blockchain in all the spheres of their life.
I also think Blockchain is a new technology and it is really helpful for us and now a days, it is time to do investment on online then without blockchain, it is difficult. Every online trader like blockchain.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
August 19, 2018, 11:05:21 AM

Blockchain in the future.
  • Going beyond the world of finance.
    Despite the fact that now blockchain is used, mainly, only in the world of finance, we will soon see a rapid expansion of the sphere of influence of this technology.
  • Spreading the use of smart contracts.
    Such a phenomenon as "smart contracts" allows you to make various transactions without the participation of third parties, since they will be performed automatically.
  • State cryptocurrencies.
    Thanks to the indifference of the states at the beginning, bitcoin initiated the development of cryptocurrencies - digital money, independent of government interference. But Blockchain has all the necessary resources to fundamentally change our world, so, no doubt, people with power will not turn a blind eye to the development of this technology.

There are still a lot of interesting projects will be created, which we do not even think about now, but most of them will fall. The main reason why many projects will fall is the thoughtless aspiration to make money quickly.
Activity: 344
August 19, 2018, 04:46:05 AM
I think the future of blockchain is very good. Because blockchain technology is currently used in various fields. Of course it will be a positive value for blockchain. That way blockchain has a good future. So you don't have to doubt about the future of blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: