Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain future - page 9. (Read 4115 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 04:45:49 PM
Since Investing means buying an asset that actually creates products, services or cashflow, such as a profitable.which bitcoin stands for, so why will I stop calling bitcoin an investment, since I can buy an asset, that will inturn become profitable in services, to me bitcoin is an investment and will remain an investment.
August 22, 2018, 04:28:54 PM
This is in my opinion I see the further of this technology becoming more expand with massive usage from more and more people, even extended to our daily life where you won't but associate with blockchain technology.
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 01:35:37 PM
Future blockchain will remain that way and will never disappear, while bitcoin still exists. Because blockchain is a sophisticated bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 266
August 22, 2018, 01:27:03 PM
Hi Guys ! What you think about feature of blockchain startups?

in my opinion, all feature features about blockchain will increase rapidly. with the blockchain feature everyone will be helped and make it easier for business or other things. so the longer it will increase.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
August 22, 2018, 12:28:07 PM
I see the future of blockchain will be one of the best solutions for economic problems that exist in the future so that blockchain will be needed to be one of the best ways to solve problems.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 10:57:08 AM
I think the future of Blockchain will be the main focus of the Startups to build a system that is very beneficial to users. Until now cryptocurrency almost all uses the Blockchain system. And that in my opinion will have a positive impact on the progress of the ideas they will create. And that in my opinion will be long and develop on the next day.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
August 22, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

The potential of blockade technology depends entirely on how widespread it is in the world of the inhabitants. At the moment, she was helped by the recent success of bitcoin. However, only this year bitcoin and cryptocurrencies slowly receded into the background, and, finally, the blockbuster became interested in investors.
I believe that blockchain technology will be the technology of the future and is currently being applied in many areas of life and the efficiency is enormous. The creation of blockchain technology is a great invention of the current technology era 4.0.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 09:53:13 AM
I think blockchain is a technology and solution for the future because it can be used with Internet technology and can also be very beneficial for blockchain and cryptocurrency communities like Bitcoin, in the next 5-10 years it is believed to be a ubiquitous platform for electronic transactions.
Activity: 252
August 22, 2018, 09:02:01 AM
a growing number of enterprises focusing on instan blockchain transactions. I believe in blockchain will change the world.
Activity: 126
August 22, 2018, 05:33:48 AM
The future is here according to some of the well known supporters of block chain technology and there will be a massive use of this kind of technology in the coming years. This decentralized platforms are being created to foster peer to peer interactions in the business. Block chain also provides efficient ways with reduced cost of using it. Block chain is better  path To Achieve in Future.If Government Accept this And sees It On  this Good Purpose.  Maintain Some Rules Those are Utilize For Country And No illegal Work Will be not held by anyone.It will be Life long Crypto currency in the world.Ultimate King Of Crypto currency Is BTC .
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 02:47:15 PM

The potential of blockade technology depends entirely on how widespread it is in the world of the inhabitants. At the moment, she was helped by the recent success of bitcoin. However, only this year bitcoin and cryptocurrencies slowly receded into the background, and, finally, the blockbuster became interested in investors.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 02:36:18 PM
many companies set up blockchain, even the world's bank banks have implemented the blockchain system. i think blockchain will continue to grow

Yes, even the traditional banks started using the blockchain. I am sure, less than 3-5 years will pass and these technologies will be extremely popular. Most of the companies will apply them. The society will use also the crypto everywhere.
Activity: 78
August 21, 2018, 04:17:51 AM
Blockchain can be utilized almost in all spheres of our life where storage of big data is required, so its future can be bright and optimistic.
The problem is that almost every token that supports this or that project is massively speculated, so it is really hard to draw up a clear picture of hiw development is currently going on.
Yes, in a short time blockchain has gotten too much success then definitely in the coming time, we will see blockchain in almost everywhere. It is good sign, that China think about it, i think we should also think like China. 
Activity: 59
August 20, 2018, 06:56:18 PM
Blockchain has a very solid future. Even without the cryptocurrencies, blockchain can still stand. It is a great technology that people will come to appreciate in future.
Activity: 70
August 20, 2018, 06:31:54 PM
Blockchain adoption is already fast growing. There will be more businesses that will use this technology in the future.
Activity: 24
August 20, 2018, 05:42:24 PM
The future is  Blockchain. This kind of technology is exactly what we were waiting for. The actual system is slow and needs a reboot. The  Blockchain technology is more transparent and gives more freedom for transactions. Right now, we do not understand how impressive this is. It is like the beginning of internet. At the beginning, we had no idea about how important internet would be. Now, countries cannot live without internet. We are connected at work and home. The  Blockchain technology will be something similar. It just needs time and confidence. Let us not only think about how to make money with. It can also be a tool for development.
Activity: 168
August 20, 2018, 05:25:57 PM
Future of blockchain startup might seems very promising at the moment. But in reality more than 90 percent of them will fail. as normal start up companies .
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 01:15:29 PM
I believe that in the next few years, blockchain will be widely used in all industrial sectors Because, In this digital era, we see a great need for decentralized data processing to improve data efficiency and transparency. To respond to these needs, Blockchain will be very useful and needed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
August 20, 2018, 04:46:35 PM
The future of blockchain is bright and 10 to 20% population of world will adopt this technology but till now we are at testing phase and many scam and many legit startups will come.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 04:01:01 PM
I've seen the statistics which says that blockchain service ICOs are the most successful from among all the different areas of ICO presented on the market. So probably I will be investing my funds in that area of projects.
Pages:
Jump to: