Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain.info - Bitcoin Block explorer & Currency Statistics - page 10. (Read 482345 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I AM A SCAMMER
Hello,

Out of a sudden my ISP ip got blacklisted:

Error 1006 Ray ID: 227f196a2ecc1a4e • 2015-09-18 18:26:27 UTC

Access denied

What happened?

The owner of this website (blockchain.info) has banned your IP address (193.107.36.30).

CloudFlare Ray ID: 227f196a2ecc1a4e • Your IP: 193.107.36.30 • Performance & security by CloudFlare

Could you please help? I had 3-4 cron jobs daily that was running and using a call to blockchain.info. What could have caused this?
Thanks
193.107.36.30 is the IP address of yours or your web host ?
Of my web host, and this actually happens from two other hostings that I tried from. I tried with another wallet and it's the same...
I guess, you are trying to access their API. Have you tried whitelisting the server IP from the account settings in wallet ?
I whitelisted everything, even removed any IP restrictions, API access is enabled. Any ideas?
Your domain name might have been blocked by their firewall for DDoS protection. Check with other domains on same IP.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Hello,

Access denied

What happened?

The owner of this website (blockchain.info) has banned your IP address (193.107.36.30).

CloudFlare Ray ID: 227f196a2ecc1a4e • Your IP: 193.107.36.30 • Performance & security by CloudFlare

Could you please help? I had 3-4 cron jobs daily that was running and using a call to blockchain.info. What could have caused this?
Thanks
Of my web host, and this actually happens from two other hostings that I tried from. I tried with another wallet and it's the same...
I guess, you are trying to access their API. Have you tried whitelisting the server IP from the account settings in wallet ?
I whitelisted everything, even removed any IP restrictions, API access is enabled. Any ideas?
I AM A SCAMMER
Hello,

Access denied

What happened?

Thanks
Hello,

Access denied

What happened?

Thanks
I AM A SCAMMER
Hello,

Access denied

What happened?

Thanks
Hello,

Access denied

What happened?

Thanks
Activity: 532
You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!
Blockchain.info down? Try ours here:

Click on the image to explore the bitcoin blockchain or to check your transactions. www.blocktrail.com/BTC
Aren't you essentially hijacking the thread here. I mean you can suggest using some "other" sites, but this is clearly promoting(hijacking) someone else's thread for your won use.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
There is no Blockchain.info support in this forum. Please contact Blockchain.info support.

I created request on blockchain.zendesk.com  but support ignoring my problems. Payment has been transfer 50 hours ago

I was dumb enough to send a minimum fee tx the other day in the spam wave. took almost 3 days to clear. chill. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
Blockchain.info down? Try ours here:

Click on the image to explore the bitcoin blockchain or to check your transactions. www.blocktrail.com/BTC
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
There is no Blockchain.info support in this forum. Please contact Blockchain.info support.

I created request on blockchain.zendesk.com  but support ignoring my problems. Payment has been transfer 50 hours ago
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Hello, i sent BTC with Receive Payments API to Bitcoin address blockchain,
but API not send BTC to main address and not work callback response after 30h. That a problem and how to fix it? Help members please.

There is no Blockchain.info support in this forum. Please contact Blockchain.info support.[1]

[1] https://blockchain.zendesk.com/home
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179
Your transaction will go through, it's just a matter of when.
Transaction will successful after unknown time? and how long time it wait

12-48 hours
Your transaction will go through, it's just a matter of when.
Transaction will successful after unknown time? and how long time it wait
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179
but API not send BTC to main address and not work callback response after 30h. That a problem and how to fix it? Help members please.

This has been a common issue with blockchain.info's receive payments API.  It all started a few months ago when the "stress tests" began. Since they offered free payment forwarding I believe someone was misusing the Receipt Payments API service to fill up the blockchain with spam.
Your transaction will go through, it's just a matter of when. You might want to try to find another payment forwarding service like block.io or blockcypher since blockchain's is no longer reliable.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
How to import multi privekey to Blockchain.info ? I get error " Error Decrypting Wallet. Please check your password is correct."

My password is okay

I checked it
https://blockchain.info/wallet/decryption-error

Old wallet format We recently changed wallet formats slightly and your wallet may need re-encrypting in the new format. Please login to your My Wallet account on your PC or Mac. Click the [Account Details] button and under the heading "Integrity check" press "Run Check". Once the re-encryption process completes please re-pair your device

I did Integrity check but i don't know how i must re-pair my device ......

Anyone can help ?

I have thousands of privkeys must import there .

No one can help ?
you have to import private key one by one.
back then i try to import many private key to blockchain.info, but it did't work. then i import one by one and it's working.
i have many private key which have many bitcoin address and i only need one address that have balance. it so tired you know Cheesy

I was told a good way to import many privkeys in the bitcoin standard wallet bitcoin-qt or bitcoin-d. You create a file with:
Code:
5abc...privkeyhere 2015-08-15T00:00:00Z
5abc...privkeyhere 2015-08-15T00:00:00Z

All your private keys in that format. Then you import them into the wallet with the console using importwallet /path/to/file and all the privkeys gets imported. I tested it and it worked great.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
How to import multi privekey to Blockchain.info ? I get error " Error Decrypting Wallet. Please check your password is correct."

My password is okay

I checked it

Old wallet format We recently changed wallet formats slightly and your wallet may need re-encrypting in the new format. Please login to your My Wallet account on your PC or Mac. Click the [Account Details] button and under the heading "Integrity check" press "Run Check". Once the re-encryption process completes please re-pair your device

Anyone can help ?

No one can help ?
you have to import private key one by one.
back then i try to import many private key to blockchain.info, but it did't work. then i import one by one and it's working.
i have many private key which have many bitcoin address and i only need one address that have balance. it so tired you know Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Activity: 546

My password is okay

I checked it

Anyone can help ?

No one can help ?
Activity: 546

My password is okay

I checked it

Anyone can help ?

Pages:
Jump to: