Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain.info - Bitcoin Block explorer & Currency Statistics - page 5. (Read 482345 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
           FRAUD!!!

On May 14th, I requested 3 withdrawals from my Blockchain wallet:
11.43 AM: 0.1002712 BTC to 12qfSNfc9XeoEi3M3Ty9gw9DUaoR4rsqrz
11.57 AM: 0.5004488 BTC to 12qfSNfc9XeoEi3M3Ty9gw9DUaoR4rsqrz
01.03 PM: 0.3304488 BTC to 1FLbbTKZ3MKwk1h5jVg9CsjJLMVrH47CPj

9 days after, none of my BTC addresses have received the requested amount.

I summed up incoming (~19.25 BTC) and outgoing (~18.31 BTC) transactions since May 12th.
Subtracting 18.31 from 19.25 gives 0.94 which is roughly the total amount of missing transactions.

IMPORTANT! This is NOT about uncorfimed transactions. Please don't reply with "backlogged mempool" stuff.

The mentioned transactions are not uncorfirmed. They are just missing.

Therefore, my balance should be refunded with 0.9311688 BTC.

http://imgur.com/kaS266L
Mandrik (Blockchain)

20 мaя, 8:27 EDT

Hello,

The bitcoin mempool is currently backlogged, which is causing a delay with transaction confirmations. You can follow it live on this chart, which shows all pending bitcoin transactions on the bitcoin network - https://blockchain.info/charts/mempool-count. This is impacting the entire bitcoin network, not just Blockchain.info.

An unconfirmed transaction will eventually be accepted into a block by whichever mining pool mines the block, or the transaction will eventually be rejected by the bitcoin network after an estimated one to seven days. If it eventually is rejected, then the funds would remain at the bitcoin address they were sent from. The only thing you can do at this point is to wait and see if the transaction is accepted into a block. Like all wallet providers, Blockchain.info has absolutely no control over this, and cannot expedite transactions. This is always dependent upon the bitcoin network of miners, which we are not a part of.

I :
The issue is that you have reduced my wallet balance without actually sending the bitcoins. That's entirely Blockchain.info's responsibility, no intermediaries are involved. Please take a moment to read the question carefully.

http://imgur.com/YVn0loB

Jade (Blockchain)

30 мaя, 20:49 EDT

Hello,

Blockchain.info offers a free web wallet service, and we also allow users to view the entire bitcoin blockchain via our search feature. Unfortunately we are unable to assist as an intermediary between buyers and sellers of bitcoins or other goods using bitcoin. Please contact the exchange or merchant you were working with in order to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

I: The bitcoins have been sent from Blockchain.info's wallet, not from someone else's. And the transactions have indeed been rejected. But my Blockchain.info balance has not been refunded since then.

Jade (Blockchain)

3 июн., 9:50 EDT

Hello,

Including the appropriate fee gives a transaction a higher chance of confirming faster. An unconfirmed transaction will eventually be accepted into a block by whichever mining pool mines the block, or the transaction will eventually be rejected by the bitcoin network after an estimated one to seven days. If it eventually is rejected, then the funds would remain at the bitcoin address they were sent from. That's what sounds like happened here, so you would need to contact whoever it was that sent you the funds, as they still have possession of them.

http://imgur.com/QZGFbsx
This issue is not resolved to the present !!!! Angry Angry Angry

After my attempts to resolve the situation, they blocked access to "User # 5655121783, whose service is suspended, can not enter the service"

http://imgur.com/Ep6bcxa
Activity: 17
Anybody can please tell me. How much is the miners fees of blockchain.info wallet??
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
It's currently down for me. I can't even access the block explorer, which is a pity as I like its UX design.

edit

It's back online a few minutes after I took that screenshot. Whatever the problem was they fixed it fast.
It is now working. I checked it a minute ago and everything is working well I also checked the wallet to open the account and there everything was going very well like before. But there is one problem that the transactions from blockchain take very longer time.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846
It's currently down for me. I can't even access the block explorer, which is a pity as I like its UX design.

edit

It's back online a few minutes after I took that screenshot. Whatever the problem was they fixed it fast.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
They tweeted about this issue a few hours ago : "The issue affecting the wallet login process has been resolved. Thank you for your patience."
Can confirm.Just used the wallet for a transaction and everything seems to be normal now.Additionally,they might have modified the algorithm which calculates the transaction fees because in my current transaction,they managed to add extra  fee unusual from their regular process.However,this is just a rough guess.
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
They tweeted about this issue a few hours ago : "The issue affecting the wallet login process has been resolved. Thank you for your patience."
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Seems the site is having technical issues.
Activity: 235
Merit: 250
What's going on with wallet access today?  Anyone else unable to login due to the site not responding?

Unable to login as well. It does not give me the field to enter my 2fa.  It worked just fine this morning. I cleared my cached and retried but still does not work.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
What's going on with wallet access today?  Anyone else unable to login due to the site not responding?
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1001
I've been waiting more than 12 hours for a bitcoin transaction to confirm and still nothing. Could someone explain me what is going on?

A spam attack most likely: https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions so you may want to increase your fees If they allow doing so otherwise either submit it to ViaBTC accelerator or wait.

ViaBTC "accelerator" is more congested than bitcoin mempool... Cheesy
staff
I've been waiting more than 12 hours for a bitcoin transaction to confirm and still nothing. Could someone explain me what is going on?

A spam attack most likely: https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions so you may want to increase your fees If they allow doing so otherwise either submit it to ViaBTC accelerator or wait.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
@Blockchain, could you please correct the direcrt download link for the mac desktop wallet ? I tried downloading it off the website, but its not available in the mac store in US, and the github link on the website is not available either.

Blockchain.info projects are always open source and as you mentioned both GitHub and Mac Store links are not functional and nothing available on the repository. I also see that the wallets page is not updated anymore even though Blockchain switched to HD months ago, I don't think there is any plans to bring the wallet back to desktop.
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
I am unable to tag my address anymore.
After filling in all the required info it says that the captcha is invalid (and it really isn't).

Anyone else encountered this?
Thanks!

Anyone?
I've also sent a support ticket but no answer in 3+ days.

Thanks!

Fixed, I was able to tag my addy.
legendary
Activity: 954
Merit: 1000
@Blockchain, could you please correct the direcrt download link for the mac desktop wallet ? I tried downloading it off the website, but its not available in the mac store in US, and the github link on the website is not available either.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Hello

i can't access my wallet, it keep loading and no balance appear.

on iphone app i get this error :

Error: address.balance must be positive number.

can you please help?

Thank you!

Edit :
Problem solved.
how? wait 4 days.
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
I am unable to tag my address anymore.
After filling in all the required info it says that the captcha is invalid (and it really isn't).

Anyone else encountered this?
Thanks!

Anyone?
I've also sent a support ticket but no answer in 3+ days.

Thanks!
Activity: 32
Thanks for your reply Smiley
I have my passphrase and all relevant login data ready, but when i want to log in to the wallet the site tells me to:
"Please check your email to approve this login attempt"
But the said Email never arrives.

I am able to login on the support site, but cannot find a "open ticket" function.

regards al

Why would you need to login in order to recover your wallet ? It doesn't make much sense to me. I have never recovered a wallet before but from my understanding you should be able to by going to https://blockchain.info/wallet/#/recover , entering your passphrase of 12 words and click on continue .

It's an old wallet from when there was only email, password and Wallet-ID as credentials.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Veni, Vidi, Vici
Plz Help!

I haven't access my wallet on blockchain for a long time and when i tried again the site telling me i have to confirm by email but the confirmation email never arrives in my mailbox (yes, i checked the spam filter).
So im completely locked out of my wallet Sad
Any idea what to do - can't find a support address on blockchain.info...

thanks
al

If you have the passphrase then you could try to recover your wallet using them and I don't think the email is needed in that case. It's better to contact the /hc/en-us]support team first , click the sign in and make an account and send them a ticket , It could take a few hours before they answer you.

I have my passphrase and all relevant login data ready, but when i want to log in to the wallet the site tells me to:

I am able to login on the support site, but cannot find a "open ticket" function.

regards al

I have never face this situation with login and email. I test it right now and is working like a charm. I have many complaints with blockchain.info (cannot sign a message, remove the option to export private keys) and I will go with electrum but this is not one of them. You could open a ticket here https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en-us If I remember you must first sign in. Give it a try.
staff

regards al

Why would you need to login in order to recover your wallet ? It doesn't make much sense to me. I have never recovered a wallet before but from my understanding you should be able to by going to https://blockchain.info/wallet/#/recover , entering your passphrase of 12 words and click on continue .
Pages:
Jump to: