Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain.info - Bitcoin Block explorer & Currency Statistics - page 7. (Read 482345 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 100
imported addresses are not included in the recovery phrase process, so please be sure to use the Transfer All feature to move them to any of the wallet categories you've set up.
whare i can find this feature ?
new version is terrible . you can pay from imported wallet as fund as each of them has but in old version you was able to send as sum of the all imported wallet
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
New wallet is the reason I quit using blockchain.info wallet.
Besides android wallet is almost always released with bugs, issues and even really poor translations...
Actually i am still using blockchain wallet from start without any problem, it have almost all feature required in a web wallet and enough for me. And also their android wallet is working fine for me and i love it.

It's missing the one and the only feature that every real wallet should have. "Owning your private keys", you somehow have control over your private keys however an average wouldn't be able to export his private keys or sign a message using one of his addresses.
Here is the complicated method In case people wasn't able to do it : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-2l6xOqcbjs9QWEqSh72RD1d8EEdvG_hQuEXw_f_o6w/edit
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Besides android wallet is almost always released with bugs, issues and even really poor translations...
Actually i am still using blockchain wallet from start without any problem, it have almost all feature required in a web wallet and enough for me. And also their android wallet is working fine for me and i love it.
Activity: 471
Merit: 252
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
Nice online wallet but has some serious issues with uptime and also the payment notifications do not seem to work ! Just my oppion friend, but I use Blockchain.info and for save about 40% of my Bitcoin total I have

Releasing the new wallet before making it totally ready for users was a big mistake , not only It has a few bugs but It's also missing some features as well.
There was a button to connect to the old button but It got removed as well , so we are stuck at this point...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Nice online wallet but has some serious issues with uptime and also the payment notifications do not seem to work ! Just my oppion friend, but I use Blockchain.info and for save about 40% of my Bitcoin total I have
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
You people are really doing a great work thank you

since i started using your service i have never re grated it

KEEP THE GOOD WORK GOING

Famous last words.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
if you believe you can succeed
You people are really doing a great work thank you

since i started using your service i have never re grated it

KEEP THE GOOD WORK GOING
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Is here some support from blockchain wallet? What to do when the email attached to a wallet is not receiving the emails from blockchain anymore? Probably because the provider blocked those emails and they aren't in spam folder either.

I had created a couple of accounts in the past for relatives but now when logging in it asks for confirmation of email. Which I can't give. And the other option, to provide the mnemonic code, claims it will create a new wallet.

So what to do in order to aquire back the funds?

Thanks!

wishxy

http://imgur.com/r7PQSQ7

I'm pretty sure that is a scam. The domain probable is blockchain.(L)nfo... and the small L looks like a big i.
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
What is this, another fake/double blockchain.info site?

http://imgur.com/r7PQSQ7
Activity: 651
Merit: 500
Maximum concurrent requests for this endpoint reached. Please try again shortly.

What is that ? I use blockchain since 2 years have never seen anything like it
there were experiencing the same thing?

looks like too many users doing request at the same time, try again and again and it should work.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Maximum concurrent requests for this endpoint reached. Please try again shortly.

What is that ? I use blockchain since 2 years have never seen anything like it
there were experiencing the same thing?
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Seems like not only me get this problem too, "Chain head not found" i need to refresh my wallet many times until get normal. Also my transcation is rejected. I do not know my btc will arrive in my wallet or not
I didn't encounter such problem before. It could be inconvenient if your transaction didn't arrive at the expected time. To make sure, to get into next block I always go with high priority fees. I just hope I will not cross any problems like that in using BTC in the future.
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
How to import my paperwallet private key at blockchain wallet web version? In new version I cant find import button

When I click Settings -> Addresses -> Imported Addresses  -> Manage Addresses, I can see "Import Address" button.
But if you don't already have "Imported Addresses" folder it may be different for you.
But you may still find it from Settings -> Addresses, I am not sure though because I had them from the start because my old wallet addresses got imported there.
Found it,thank you
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
How to import my paperwallet private key at blockchain wallet web version? In new version I cant find import button

When I click Settings -> Addresses -> Imported Addresses  -> Manage Addresses, I can see "Import Address" button.
But if you don't already have "Imported Addresses" folder it may be different for you.
But you may still find it from Settings -> Addresses, I am not sure though because I had them from the start because my old wallet addresses got imported there.
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
Please do something about this fake site, they are advertising their "service" using google AdWords; biockchion.info

They have been reported by google already, There it's not something they can do about it since Google handle their own advertisements...

There was a one before this.I had reported it to the support and was taken down later that day.A new one has popped up recently which I have reported too.Haven't got a feedback from the support team yet.To the best of my information,it should be taken down within a couple of days.Of course from the searches and not the webpage exactly.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Please do something about this fake site, they are advertising their "service" using google AdWords; biockchion.info

They have been reported by google already, There it's not something they can do about it since Google handle their own advertisements...
Activity: 553
Rollin.io - Faucet up to 5k satoshis.
legendary
Activity: 1274
I just send some coins away from my blockhain.info wallet and didn't have any problems.
Pages:
Jump to: