Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain.info - Bitcoin Block explorer & Currency Statistics - page 8. (Read 482345 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Seems like not only me get this problem too, "Chain head not found" i need to refresh my wallet many times until get normal. Also my transcation is rejected. I do not know my btc will arrive in my wallet or not
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I can't access funds in wallet either. I guess blockchain.info is not reliable, and as soon as it is up again I am going to transition to only using a desktop wallet. Goodbye forever chain head not found!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
I had  0.044 BTC I tried to send payment 0.04 BTC but it does not work and this notice appears   Chain Head Not Found
Then I tried again to send payments to the same address This notification appears  http://imgur.com/w3e7f8v
I tried again to send payment for the third time and successfully . why payments are first and second failed?

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Wondering if it's possible to export private keys with the new interface. I would understand that not being an option and I can always import my own keys, just wondering...
Activity: 439
Am I the only one thinking that "Be Your Own Bank®." for the Blockchain.info wallet is out of place?

If you have to use a centralised website in order to handle your transactions, you are not exactly "your own bank". And registering a Bitcoin slogan that has been around in this forum for years as a trademark?!

To say something positive, at least they have put "info" in the main logo. It corrects the ridiculousness of Blockchain.info referring to itself as "Blockchain" as it did before. It was very confusing for newbies and some news sites like Coindesk actually played along with calling Blockchain.info only "Blockchain".
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
I just sent a transaction from my Bitcoin Core wallet and tried to use a blockchain.info link to the transaction to show the recipient that I had sent it, but blockchain.info shows an error message:

I made another transaction, and the same thing happened:

[link to tx]

Please fix this annoying bug.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
give me your cryptos
I would really love it if you guys implemented bitcoin support with the Ledger wallet, so maybe a third factor can be the physical key of the Ledger wallet?

I like the stock wallet and all, but you can't make addresses on your own accord until that address has a transaction, which after, the wallet fixes you up with another one. I like being able to make multiple and plan ahead. Also, I can only make one wallet at a time, so if I have an empty wallet, I can't make another.
legendary
Activity: 1274
So why won't blockchain.info show it correctly?

I think Blockchain.info will show a transaction only after it is relayed by one of their node.

If not then it will wait for the transaction to get included in a block and then it will start showing on their explorer.

That is true, but the question is why is that transaction rejected by their node?
legendary
Activity: 929

I think Blockchain.info will show a transaction only after it is relayed by one of their node.

If not then it will wait for the transaction to get included in a block and then it will start showing on their explorer.

It won't show it for the next few hours because it's offline for maintenance.

The blockchain.info twitter says it's going to be offline for two hours today. There must be a problem with their wallet and they might be reindexing it. Dooglus wasn't the only one having problems viewing transactions in the block explorer earlier today, I was too.

https://twitter.com/blockchain/status/700274672341012481

We are making upgrades to our infrastructure today that will require us to be in maintenance-mode from 11:30AM-1:30PM GMT. Stay tuned.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

AFAIK it has been a long time already their blockchain explorer is buggy.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
I just sent a transaction from my Bitcoin Core wallet and tried to use a blockchain.info link to the transaction to show the recipient that I had sent it, but blockchain.info shows an error message:

I checked on other block explorers, and they all show it just fine:

blockr.io:

blockcypher.com:

blockchain.com:

blocktrail.com:

bitpay.com:

legendary
Is there some calculator that I could use to calculate how much fee I need to put so my transaction will be high priority?

My settings are set to this,
Normal - Follow the fee policy suggested by the mainline bitcoin client. Recommended.

But still my transactions go with medium priority almost every time and I lose money because I need to wait even 6-12 hour before it confirms...

So is there calculator that can tell me how much fee I need so I get high priority transactions?

you can try using custom send option

- Enter bitcoin address and amount you want to send
- Click review payment
- Double the miners fee you saw on the box

after you do that, your transaction will get high priority but be sure you dont have any conflicting transactions like unconfirmed inputs

When using custom send, if I leave fee box blank and click send it will ask are you sure you want to send without fee and then when I click add fee it only adds 0.0001.
And doubling that isn't enough.
Activity: 910
Is there some calculator that I could use to calculate how much fee I need to put so my transaction will be high priority?

Normal - Follow the fee policy suggested by the mainline bitcoin client. Recommended.

But still my transactions go with medium priority almost every time and I lose money because I need to wait even 6-12 hour before it confirms...

So is there calculator that can tell me how much fee I need so I get high priority transactions?

you can try using custom send option

- Enter bitcoin address and amount you want to send
- Click review payment
- Double the miners fee you saw on the box

after you do that, your transaction will get high priority but be sure you dont have any conflicting transactions like unconfirmed inputs
legendary
Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010
My understanding is that the following page doesn't work anymore to import wallet.dat files. I have no idea if it still works for wallet.aes.json files. Anyway, it'd be nice if it was updated in light of this fact, so people don't waste their time trying to get it to work.

https://blockchain.info/wallet/import-wallet

When did you get this problem?

I managed to import my wallet just 2 weeks ago.

Can you make a printscreen of the error you are getting I may be able to help you.

I just tested it with a brand new, empty wallet.dat (it shouldn't matter if it actually contains bitcoins or not when you're wanting to import the private keys), and I get the error message "Unexpected end of file from server" following the typing in of the captcha and the wallet password. No need for a screenshot, as it simply displays this message in a red text box above the dashed square where you drag it to.
legendary
more than 16000 unconfirmed transaction! not good

Where did you see this?
I visit the site daily to check income of my addresses, but i've never seen this amount.
Do you guess it or is there a ticker?

https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
Activity: 406
more than 16000 unconfirmed transaction! not good

Where did you see this?
I visit the site daily to check income of my addresses, but i've never seen this amount.
Do you guess it or is there a ticker?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
My understanding is that the following page doesn't work anymore to import wallet.dat files. I have no idea if it still works for wallet.aes.json files. Anyway, it'd be nice if it was updated in light of this fact, so people don't waste their time trying to get it to work.

When did you get this problem?

I managed to import my wallet just 2 weeks ago.

Can you make a printscreen of the error you are getting I may be able to help you.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010

Pages:
Jump to: