Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain.info - Bitcoin Block explorer & Currency Statistics - page 70. (Read 482537 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1005
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Are you running blockchain.info off of windows servers?
Why did I see the windows logo appear for a second?

It is shown when the webserver is restarted.
Why did I see the windows logo appear for a second?
The neg confirmations issue is fixed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
It is showing I have NEGATIVE confirmations on coin I've had in my wallet for 6+ hours now.
Any reason for this?

I am also seeing this bug. I imported the private key into another client and they spent fine.
I did the same, what a shame I used to love .info's wallet
It is showing I have NEGATIVE confirmations on coin I've had in my wallet for 6+ hours now.
Any reason for this?

I am also seeing this bug. I imported the private key into another client and they spent fine.
Any reason for this?
Is that why I'm getting errors about inline code and malicious javascript telling me not to sign in?

It will be because cloudflare is showing a "website is offline" page which contains javascript.

Please uninstall the verifier and install one of the browser extensions - https://blockchain.info/wallet/chrome-extension. The browser extensions are much more secure than the js verifier.
Activity: 112
"*** Serious Error - Javascript inconsistencies found. Maybe malicious - Do not Login! Please contact [email protected]"
Activity: 112
Is that why I'm getting errors about inline code and malicious javascript telling me not to sign in?
The site has been moved behind cloudflare for the time being but should be accessible again now. If the site is still unaccessible please clear your DNS cache.

Websocket & Http notifications are currently disabled. I am working on a solution for this now.

New server arriving tomorrow.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
Boy am I glad I started a full node a few weeks back.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
Thanks for letting us know what is going on.
Any Idea when the site will be back up?
I understand its not your fault but the site has had a lot of complications recently.

Edit: I apologize that came out a little rude
Large ddos attack.

the thin line at the bottom is normal traffic levels.
legendary
Activity: 1031
Merit: 1000
Just a quick note to say all shared transactions are currently on hold. It looks like this fork is going to take at least another few hours to resolve so they will be resumed again in the morning.

Looks to have been resolved already.
Just a quick note to say all shared transactions are currently on hold. It looks like this fork is going to take at least another few hours to resolve so they will be resumed again in the morning.
Nevermind, it is working again. Keep up the good work.
Cannot log into wallet, I get:

Got error 157 'Unknown error code' from NDBCLUSTER

Password box does not appear.
Pages:
Jump to: