Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain.info - Bitcoin Block explorer & Currency Statistics - page 73. (Read 482537 times)

Activity: 547
Merit: 500
Decor in numeris
I guess any shared wallet could be used.  Even MtGox (that gives less smelly coins than SR).  Just use blockchain.info to check for taint afterwards.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Have you guys considered mixing by sending to SR then withdrawing it back to yourself since they maintain a common pool, wouldn't it be as effective but for free ?

Thoughts ?
Activity: 767
Anon send is still present in the Chrome extension version, not sure if it will actually work if used.

Anybody adventurous enough to try, please report results here ! :-)

doesn't work - I get error 'the mixer fee may have changed' - tried 1 and then 2 BTC

Will

UPDATE: Both the blockchain.info website and the chrome extension have now just been updated, and now there is a "shared send" option, and I tested this with 1 BTC and it worked correctly.  I'm sure piuk will update the thread with more info soon.

Will
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
I'd like to report a bug with the android app, when sending bitcoins.. there's no way to specify the fee.
Activity: 767
Anon send is still present in the Chrome extension version, not sure if it will actually work if used.

doesn't work - I get error 'the mixer fee may have changed' - tried 1 and then 2 BTC

Will
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
PM'ed piuk to update you guys. Honestly, he needs more employees at this stage.
Activity: 209

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Hello piuk.

I would really like to hear an update on the anonymous payments and the bitcoin mixer, if possible.

Why did you take it down? Do you intend do bring it back? What's the current status?

I don't really need it at the moment, but - frankly - I'm intrigued.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
There's something wrong with this: https://blockchain.info/api/api_receive

It's not sending the callback...

My script is here: https://coinad.com/?m=account&op=deposit
I save the IP every time the callback script is accessed. And I don't see any IP from blockchain there.
Everything works when I send a test callback. I just think for some reason blockchain has blocked callbacks to my site or something like that.

EDIT:
Hmm.. I changed server, (different IP) maybe the dns hasn't spread to blockchain's server, and it's still pointing to the old server?
Activity: 84
Weighted companion cube
For the moment it is down indefinitely, sorry for any inconvenience. Its nothing too exciting but I won't be able to provide any updates until mid week at the earliest.

Site is down currently because the site relies on cloudflare for dns (https://www.cloudflare.com) which is also is down.
Yeah, quite a few sites are down because of cloudflare. Could you make a quick comment regarding send anonymously?
Please? I think there's a gag order actually.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Sir, in case you didn't see my message, is there anything else that I should do?? Please respond, thank you... Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Hi piuk,

Bug report - just sent some bitcoins from my wallet, but instead of the usual "Payment sent" email, I got a "Payment received" one. It looks like it links to the right transaction, but is reporting the change (coming back into a different address in the same wallet) instead of the address I sent to. (The other target address was also a blockchain wallet, if that's helpful).

Can send more details if needed - PM me.

Got all excited for a moment, thought I'd had a random donation...

Cheers,
.g
Activity: 151
Cloudflare is back up.  So we should expect an update re:anonymous sending mid-week?  Bummer that it is down indefinitely.  Sad
Activity: 11
Mr.Ben, please respond to my PM.... Cry Cry Cry
It's been 10 days now....
Activity: 84
Weighted companion cube
For the moment it is down indefinitely, sorry for any inconvenience. Its nothing too exciting but I won't be able to provide any updates until mid week at the earliest.

Site is down currently because the site relies on cloudflare for dns (https://www.cloudflare.com) which is also is down.
Yeah, quite a few sites are down because of cloudflare. Could you make a quick comment regarding send anonymously?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1005

Activity: 28
Update yet?

Seriously Piuk it's not hard to let us know what's going on with the anon sending/receiving? Why is it gone ? Will it be back?

Activity: 151
Activity: 566
We are getting Error: "no free outputs to spend" for address 167N2tuFQ6P9qhpV6mUCbSg6Erfupd4Pcv. What does that mean? Also, our Electrum wallet reports way more balance for our addresses than the blockchain wallet does. Very strange.

EDIT: it seems balance of 0 produced the ambigous error: "no free outputs to spend". Also, to confuse issues further the Electrum wallet keeps balances somewhere else than the addresses displayed in the "Receive" tab (thus we thought the address in question has funds, although it didn't). So the strangeness is with Electrum and not blockchain.info, although the error could be worded in a more mainstream fashion...  Wink
Activity: 28
Btw anonymous sending is back in the firefox extension.

weird I see it back only on the Firefox addon as well?

Looks to be active in there...
Pages:
Jump to: