Pages:
Author

Topic: BlockMasters.co 130+ Coins | US, EU & AS | 35+ Scrypt Coins | DOGE Payouts! - page 14. (Read 33979 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 19
Hi ,
We CIF , Crypto improvement fund request adding cif coin to your pool .
For more info you can visit our official website www.cif.global

https://github.com/CIF-Github
www.cif.global

Crypto Improvement Fund © 2018 Crypto Improvement Fund. All Rights
Reserved. 125-720 King Street West, Suite 2000 Toronto, ON M5V 3S5
Home All information set forth in this business plan, the website
(www.cryptoimprovementfund.io, cif.global, blockchainedu.io) and all
associated forums represents forward-looking statements. The only
information that does not represent forward looking statements are
historical and… www.cif.global
Best Regards
msc
CIF GLOBAL
Hello! 

We have added your coin.

Thanks!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Hi ,
We CIF , Crypto improvement fund request adding cif coin to your pool .
For more info you can visit our official website www.cif.global

https://github.com/CIF-Github
www.cif.global

Crypto Improvement Fund © 2018 Crypto Improvement Fund. All Rights
Reserved. 125-720 King Street West, Suite 2000 Toronto, ON M5V 3S5
Home All information set forth in this business plan, the website
(www.cryptoimprovementfund.io, cif.global, blockchainedu.io) and all
associated forums represents forward-looking statements. The only
information that does not represent forward looking statements are
historical and… www.cif.global
Best Regards
msc
CIF GLOBAL
Activity: 404
Merit: 251
Check out our X16R profit per MH!  We are out performing many other pools!  Tell your friends, we need to get more X16R miners on our pool! 
Friend, before your pool is good, good earning or etc. But now not good, before I was use your pool, not now
Because, now earning down for your pool, you need add other Coin, example for scrypt game, florin, linx,dgb, gulden or etc.
For x11, polis, futuro Coin or etc.
This coin is best for this algorithma, usually scrypt
Check out our X16R profit per MH!  We are out performing many other pools!  Tell your friends, we need to get more X16R miners on our pool! 
Activity: 388
Merit: 10
yжe мecяц нe выплaчивaют ORB 15 мoнeт   oQfctAHm2zWv4Fe4NM2DC4zD6GZgi5vTn3
ATTENTION: Server migration is complete.  All services should now be back up.  Please let us know if you experience any issues!  Or if you just love the new performance let us know!
boxalex Sometimes it happens for several minutes. Stratum & pool keep running, at least I've noticed no problem. BTW, do you use API? If yes, is it available when web's down? Maybe someone else knows the answer? Blockmunch, is pool API stable?

It's more like hours for me daily that i can not load the pool webpage. So far i thought it happened just serveral times for a bit, but it gets worse and worse for me.

Api works if the webpage is down on this pool, not sure about others but i think as long as the database functions the api should be as well.
We just migrated to much more powerful servers.  We are still configuring and need to bring the front end down at times.  API is disabled for the moment while we work on stabilizing other areas of the pool.

Thanks!
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
boxalex Sometimes it happens for several minutes. Stratum & pool keep running, at least I've noticed no problem. BTW, do you use API? If yes, is it available when web's down? Maybe someone else knows the answer? Blockmunch, is pool API stable?

It's more like hours for me daily that i can not load the pool webpage. So far i thought it happened just serveral times for a bit, but it gets worse and worse for me.

Api works if the webpage is down on this pool, not sure about others but i think as long as the database functions the api should be as well.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hi again

Looks like the LTC payout can't find its transaction for 20 hours. Resend, pls. With the rest of LTC, if you be kind Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/hT9OIFD.png

https://i.imgur.com/blKnNA9.png

Regards

Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Anybody else having problems open the pool page or just me?
Hi,why no payouts Lg1LGntkumSTj16ztPmqGcQiPpr7J7Fkev https://lunex.overemo.com/address/Lg1LGntkumSTj16ztPmqGcQiPpr7J7Fkev I'm not stupid! pay me.
Miki, you barely asked for support on Discord, and we already resolved your request. 
Activity: 14
Hi,why no payouts Lg1LGntkumSTj16ztPmqGcQiPpr7J7Fkev https://lunex.overemo.com/address/Lg1LGntkumSTj16ztPmqGcQiPpr7J7Fkev I'm not stupid! pay me.
And still overconfirmations for  all coins. Please, fix Smiley
Still over confirmed: NEET 78/5 Sad

Hello we are looking into this issue.  One of our Crons is running slow.  Looking for a solution now.

Thank you!

Added 600Mh for some time to see if payments are accurate despite overconfirming problem.

Profit switch declined XD  Today's not the BM coins' high.
Hi. I've got many (every) of overconfirmed NEETCoin in my scrypt earnings. The same I see at scrypt pool last blocks. Isn't it a problem?

The same for CheeseCoin, just noticed.
Added: and  the same for Vantaur and Beetlecoin. Something is going really wrong,I think. My screenshot shows a Bongger with 0 confirmation between 35/260 and 64/260, also.

Disabled BM option in rig switcher until resolving.
Can see most of the above corrected manually, thank you. Hope, you don't have to do it daily Smiley But still the list is topped by NEETCoin 102/5.

And new blocks keep overconfirming.

As I can see, BM watches on the  thread. I see, too, you got the problem. Just post here when everything is fixed, ok?

And still at least some of the above coins (NEET, VTAR, CHEESE) don't mature,  but get over confirmed...

Hello we are looking into this issue.  One of our Crons is running slow.  Looking for a solution now.

Thank you!
Hello I have a big Problem with Blockmasters, i get no payout. I use Awesom mIner i set in the passwort field c=LTC and use a segwit LTC adress from Ledger Nano und have more then 0.001 in the Wallet, since over a week. if i look at my wallet at webpage it show me it is a LCC wallet..... but it is a LTC Adress (Segwit). Does Blockmasters have problems with ltc segwit?

What can i do now to get my funds?

@Blockmunch i send you a pm with Wallet Adress.

I have converted your 29.73 LCC to LTC on the pool which amounted to 0.00059860108 LTC.  The minimum payout for LTC is 0.05.

Thanks.
And still at least some of the above coins (NEET, VTAR, CHEESE) don't mature,  but get over confirmed...
Can see most of the above corrected manually, thank you. Hope, you don't have to do it daily Smiley But still the list is topped by NEETCoin 102/5.

And new blocks keep overconfirming.

As I can see, BM watches on the  thread. I see, too, you got the problem. Just post here when everything is fixed, ok?
Pages:
Jump to: