Pages:
Author

Topic: BlockMasters.co 130+ Coins | US, EU & AS | 35+ Scrypt Coins | DOGE Payouts! - page 11. (Read 33979 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100
So far mined several hours and first payment I never receive so I just stopped mining in this pool.

Second payment the same thing

Watch out pool it's not paying

http://blockmasters.co/?address=CP742ANAPuyZJvpprnG88ZUrjDWBe6A6qC

you guys can check

https://criptoreal.info/address/CP742ANAPuyZJvpprnG88ZUrjDWBe6A6qC

never got those transactions

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Activity: 728
Merit: 19
Hey everyone, block issues have been resolved.  Everything should be back to normal now and the pool is caught back up!
Hi everyone!  Excuse our (virtual) dust while we roll out our brand new major version of BlockMasters.co!   Front end will be accessible for the most part but may not look quite right until we get everything set up.  Thanks Everyone!
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Hi Guy's

Can anyone HELP with settings please ?

Just want to put a an Antminer D3 on the pool and get paid in BTC... Are these the correct settings ?

URL            -stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3533#xnsub   
USER          -My PERSONAL BTC address
PASSWORD -x

Looking to add more miners.

Cheers

What would the minimum difficulty be to start one of these ASIC's?

#crysx

I would recommend letting the pool decide the difficulty automatically.  However if you insist on setting I would recommend d=126

Thanks!

Thanks ...

#crysx
not paid.
BTC
Wallet: 1J6kxPpkDeaeb82ptKKdS2NBMsv4qkSFxG
Hi payments have been pushed!
can you check yescryptr16?  everything has been rejected for the last 8 hours.
All looks good now!
Whats up with the scrypt port Huh

Crashing all day.

We were being attacked.  All is well now!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
not paid.
BTC
Wallet: 1J6kxPpkDeaeb82ptKKdS2NBMsv4qkSFxG
Activity: 703
Merit: 272
can you check yescryptr16?  everything has been rejected for the last 8 hours.
Activity: 47
Merit: 5
Whats up with the scrypt port Huh

Crashing all day.

Activity: 6
Good afternoon.
Your server by API (http://blockmasters.co/api/currencies) in the value of "workers" transfers the total amount of the algorithm. Will this bug be fixed?
Because of our service http://new-coins.online/ can not properly process your pool.
Activity: 13
Guys, I'm not talking about PAYMENTS - they're fine, just like any other pool, so I'm NOT assuming they're cheating with blocks or exchanges or something (atleast now, but they probably can at some point in time if their moral allowing them to cheat with estimates).
I'm talking about 'current estimates', and it ridiculously higher than any other pool I know of (it was ~150% of other pools).
This forcing ordinary user to use their pool, cuz when he start his profit switching software and use default settings (most of software tends to use 'current estimates') - their pool always on first places.
So this ordinary user picks BlockMasters and keep mining there, and he can't move to other pool so easily, cuz they holding his coins prior minimum payment threshold.
All this effectively leads to raising client base in NOT FAIR PLAY.

You should also note that ordinary user don't give a f??k and not checking anything, not reading forums, not reading discord, he's simply "oooh this program showing biggest muney on blockmasters i'm going to mine there".
And this is MANIPULATION.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10

On my part, they have been corrected and I have received everything that I have undermined.

on my own he always paid me correctly
Appreciate the feedback!   Smiley

There is NOT any feedback!!!!

I do not have any payments for several days. I have not any reaction from admins.

The pool draws "beautiful" line-graph for two weeks.
tatrin,

We attempted payment however it failed.  We are attempting payment again.
Activity: 33

Appreciate the feedback!   Smiley

There is NOT any feedback!!!!

I do not have any payments for several days. I have not any reaction from admins.

The pool draws "beautiful" line-graph for two weeks.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Activity: 105
Nevermind I fixed it realize my wallet needed that other abbreviation and I changed a new wallet address and it works now
Activity: 105
I'm trying to mine amp coin on C11 and when I put in my wallet it's mining some other coin.AKqw9rZQxkr8cTSXzqCM6QrjTJqYXzndpQ this is my script      ccminer-x64 -a C11 -i 21 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3573 -u AKqw9rZQxkr8cTSXzqCM6QrjTJqYXzndpQ -p c=AMP,RED1080ti
Activity: 33
Hi! Why your pool http://blockmasters.co doesn't paid me my YTN? I can't get them for more than 3 days. Can you solve this problem?

My wallet on the pool: YemTjKwmu2Fc4XWsWHRKU7CGAXDLPgHWWZ
Showing that payments are being made on this wallet.  Please let us know if you do not receive them.  

2/3 of the sum was paid a two days ago. After that, there are no new payments.

And yes, I wrote in a personal to you about problem wallets
Pages:
Jump to: