Pages:
Author

Topic: BlockMasters.co 130+ Coins | US, EU & AS | 35+ Scrypt Coins | DOGE Payouts! - page 12. (Read 33979 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 19
Hi! Why your pool http://blockmasters.co doesn't paid me my OOO?
I can't get them for more than 5 days. Can you solve this problem?

My wallet on the pool: ZDUGvBZpCEWuy4ikVaJ3hhBQy9itcy62T2
We can, please report this in our discord and we will take care of you!
Hi! Why your pool http://blockmasters.co doesn't paid me my YTN? I can't get them for more than 3 days. Can you solve this problem?

My wallet on the pool: YemTjKwmu2Fc4XWsWHRKU7CGAXDLPgHWWZ
Showing that payments are being made on this wallet.  Please let us know if you do not receive them. 
Hi,
Can you please remove coins like "GoByte" "Feathercoin" "Vivo" and "Qbic" from neoscrypt pool, Because of their difficulty, they simply destroy the profitability of all of us.
Once they report a high profit, we begin to mine them and before we find a block, we move to another currency and throw the power into the trash.

I recommend you add neoscrypt coins like "01coin" "KickerRoom" "Simple" "Charm Coin" "MasterBit" With a low difficulty so in the pass between currencies we will all continue to earn better.

Another thing, we'd love to see a server in Europe.

I love your pool, great work.
Sure we will do our research and look into this!
Hi Guy's

Can anyone HELP with settings please ?

Just want to put a an Antminer D3 on the pool and get paid in BTC... Are these the correct settings ?

URL            -stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3533#xnsub   
USER          -My PERSONAL BTC address
PASSWORD -x

Looking to add more miners.

Cheers

What would the minimum difficulty be to start one of these ASIC's?

#crysx

I would recommend letting the pool decide the difficulty automatically.  However if you insist on setting I would recommend d=126

Thanks!
Good evening, the Lyra2REV2 algorithm is giving connection errors
We are currently being attacked on that stratum, we are putting in place security measures to automatically mitigate these types of attacks.

Sorry about that. 

Hey all,

We support all requests in our discord forum below.  We will use this board for announcements only, through we will check up on it periodically.  For much faster support please use this discord link. 

https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4

Thanks all!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Good evening, the Lyra2REV2 algorithm is giving connection errors
Activity: 33
Why your pool http://blockmasters.co doesn't paid me my YTN? I can't get them for more than 5 days. Can you solve this problem?

Activity: 6
I have an error "stratum_recv_line failed" again and again
what's wrong?!
Activity: 7
Hi! Why your pool http://blockmasters.co doesn't paid me my OOO?
I can't get them for more than 5 days. Can you solve this problem?

My wallet on the pool: ZDUGvBZpCEWuy4ikVaJ3hhBQy9itcy62T2
Activity: 33
Hi! Why your pool http://blockmasters.co doesn't paid me my YTN? I can't get them for more than 3 days. Can you solve this problem?

Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
Hi Guy's

Just want to put a an Antminer D3 on the pool and get paid in BTC... Are these the correct settings ?

PASSWORD -x

Cheers

Should be like this
URL            : stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3533 
USER          : My PERSONAL BTC address
PASSWORD : c=BTC
Activity: 46
Single coin mining is now available on BlockMasters.co!  More enhancements to come!  Just use mc={coin} in your password and you will only mine that coin!  More updates to come!

Blockmunch, will you solve the problem with my hung 1603 RCO coins on your pool or not?
I wrote about this a little higher.

Thanks, the problem was solved. I got my 1603 RCO coins.
Activity: 481
Single coin mining is now available on BlockMasters.co!  More enhancements to come!  Just use mc={coin} in your password and you will only mine that coin!  More updates to come!

Thank you for adding this feature.  The MC Parameter is one of the most interesting pool features to be introduced recently and I'm glad to see another pool supporting it.  I've enabled support for this parameter for BlockMasters in my software Hash Auger (https://hashauger.com so that users can utilize your pool to its fullest extent.
Activity: 54
Hi,
Can you please remove coins like "GoByte" "Feathercoin" "Vivo" and "Qbic" from neoscrypt pool, Because of their difficulty, they simply destroy the profitability of all of us.
Once they report a high profit, we begin to mine them and before we find a block, we move to another currency and throw the power into the trash.

I recommend you add neoscrypt coins like "01coin" "KickerRoom" "Simple" "Charm Coin" "MasterBit" With a low difficulty so in the pass between currencies we will all continue to earn better.

Another thing, we'd love to see a server in Europe.

I love your pool, great work.
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Hi Guy's

PASSWORD -x

Cheers

What would the minimum difficulty be to start one of these ASIC's?

#crysx
Activity: 4
I hav unconfirmed transaction on blockchain.info right now - I think mor then an hour since transaction has been started.
I have checked the walled and made a transaction ther - evrithing was OK I received the BTC I sent.
Haven't write down. But I have a new transaction. Hope these will be OK
52249589f9ed91058d0a99b9ae57a2c8032a7f070e5036aa2bb7ba008000cafc
Activity: 279
Merit: 107
I have not been paid today, even if I have more BTC then the Sunday limit (0,001 BTC). I noticed transaction on my wallet section, but then evrithing was rolled back, like it was never started, Total paid back to 0,00000 and no transaction in Last 24 Hours Payouts: section.
What could these mean - bad wallet address (I have double checked it, and it's my wallet)?
Does anyone hawe any ide?

What's the TX id ?
I have not been paid today, even if I have more BTC then the Sunday limit (0,001 BTC). I noticed transaction on my wallet section, but then evrithing was rolled back, like it was never started, Total paid back to 0,00000 and no transaction in Last 24 Hours Payouts: section.
What could these mean - bad wallet address (I have double checked it, and it's my wallet)?
Does anyone hawe any ide?
Pages:
Jump to: