Pages:
Author

Topic: BlockMasters.co 130+ Coins | US, EU & AS | 35+ Scrypt Coins | DOGE Payouts! - page 33. (Read 33979 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 19
pool is scam don't mine here. no payment of my coins several days. they are playing on markets by our coins
Everyone is getting paid.  Have you asked for support before putting FUD on the forum? 

What is your wallet address you are having trouble with?
my wallet: ucUFhjDFh2ErMLc5KQNMk4AYn9rATcmQyL
When you pay, I will write a positive response, but for now, I'm sorry, there is no trust in you!

Dude. I have been a Quark miner with these guys for a while. Some of the coins listed are being sole supported out of this pool. They have not ripped me yet. I am waiting for payments, but you need to chill.

If you need a quick fix, get a support ticket. Don't FUD. If they refuse to pay, that is a different matter. But they have been real good compared to the majority of others.
Thank you for your positive feedback on your experience!

What coin are you waiting for to be paid out?  Also could i please have your wallet address?
pool is scam don't mine here. no payment of my coins several days. they are playing on markets by our coins
Everyone is getting paid.  Have you asked for support before putting FUD on the forum? 

When you pay, I will write a positive response, but for now, I'm sorry, there is no trust in you!
Paid.

6429b4435fbf82e985b5c11a240e5dec387cb1b7b9cc7db962e8b41811c7bea5
Hey all,

We noticed our LTC payments were being held up.  The issue has been fixed and we are going to push payments in a few minutes! 

Our apologies!

Thanks,

-BlockMunch
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Dude. I have been a Quark miner with these guys for a while. Some of the coins listed are being sole supported out of this pool. They have not ripped me yet. I am waiting for payments, but you need to chill.

If you need a quick fix, get a support ticket. Don't FUD. If they refuse to pay, that is a different matter. But they have been real good compared to the majority of others.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Smiley Hi Guys, I am mining BXT since yesterday and it is not showing any income at all . My Current hashrate is 1TH .
thanks
wallet is
BA4ohzKBF8byTGcqicsoSMfCGQ16qZZMNJ

Hello,

The power on the SHA256 pool is not enough to hit blocks.  We have not hit any blocks on the sha256 pool for 8 days unfortunately. 

Activity: 67
 Smiley Hi Guys, I am mining BXT since yesterday and it is not showing any income at all . My Current hashrate is 1TH .
thanks
wallet is
BA4ohzKBF8byTGcqicsoSMfCGQ16qZZMNJ
Activity: 25
Hello,

That coin has been removed from our pool.  It can be added again if enough miners want it.  

Thanks.

Hello, please check XGOX coin, the latest version is V2221 (Windows/Mac), the version below V221 will not accept old coins + stakes in the new blockchain.

V221 - Name rebranded (GoCoin to XGOX) (XGOX changed file directories - %AppData%/GoCoin to %AppData%/XGOX), coins is accepted in newer blockchain but it still accepts old version nodes wallet (V220) and it'll get sync issues.

V2221 fixed the sync issues (It'll refuse the V220 XGOX node that attempts to connect in your wallet).

XGOX ANN page: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxgox-xgox-2344504
Hello,

Checked our wallet and we are already on the 2.2.2.1 version of the wallet. 

Thank you for the tip however!
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
Hello,

That coin has been removed from our pool.  It can be added again if enough miners want it.  

Thanks.

Hello, please check XGOX coin, the latest version is V2221 (Windows/Mac), the version below V221 will not accept old coins + stakes in the new blockchain.

V221 - Name rebranded (GoCoin to XGOX) (XGOX changed file directories - %AppData%/GoCoin to %AppData%/XGOX), coins is accepted in newer blockchain but it still accepts old version nodes wallet (V220) and it'll get sync issues.

V2221 fixed the sync issues (It'll refuse the V220 XGOX node that attempts to connect in your wallet).

XGOX ANN page: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxgox-xgox-2344504
Hello,

Are you still offering PURA ? Please kindly advise if we can mine that coin on your mining pool, I have tried with C=PURA and a PURA wallet address but I am seeing mining SwippCoin with a POLIS  payment.
Hello,

That coin has been removed from our pool.  It can be added again if enough miners want it. 

Thanks.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Hello,

Are you still offering PURA ? Please kindly advise if we can mine that coin on your mining pool, I have tried with C=PURA and a PURA wallet address but I am seeing mining SwippCoin with a POLIS  payment.
Activity: 67
 Cool Cool Cool
Thanks for clearing my bxt and ltk payment guys, Can you please clear my highcoin and xvg payment as well please.

cheers

Hello,

please check my BXT Bittoken Balance

http://blockmunch.club/?address=BFASpEbBuT1SevbYyXV8xCDNnaEBEipQUk

Still Total Unpaid: 97.17867061 BXT

Please send it to my Wallet Address: BFASpEbBuT1SevbYyXV8xCDNnaEBEipQUk

~Alt
Hello, it has been paid in full.

Thanks.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Hello,

please check my BXT Bittoken Balance

http://blockmunch.club/?address=BFASpEbBuT1SevbYyXV8xCDNnaEBEipQUk

Still Total Unpaid: 97.17867061 BXT

Please send it to my Wallet Address: BFASpEbBuT1SevbYyXV8xCDNnaEBEipQUk

~Alt
Regarding your pool for UralsCoin I thought payments where done soon as blocks come in. I am waiting on confirmed coins more than 2 days now

Total Unpaid      1431.57483842 URALS
   Total Paid      0.00000000 URALS
   Total Earned      1431.57483842 URALS

with regards to this

Blockmunch, why a  UralsCoin payment on the wallet uekYk94RMiFF4NY8Gs5dkvrskiiFspNkspE does not happen from yesterday?
Blockmunch, why a  UralsCoin payment on the wallet uekYk94RMiFF4NY8Gs5dkvrskiiFspNkspE does not happen from yesterday?

me too UralsCoin not payment on the wallet uPSW4SHAMjJHuTn3vNH6YWHCKT2oUCvKeB
And me too URALS Coin not payment on the wallet !!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
All,

We are behind on our URALS mining that has caused us to have a URALS deficit.  We are starting to hit a few blocks and have buy orders on the market to supplement. 

We will payout as soon as we hit some more blocks or our buy orders are fulfilled!

Thank You!

How can you be behind on payments if blocks are coming in and calculations are done for hash rate then this should be paid on when blocks are flying in correct? theirs been blocks coming in but still I have no payment?

http://blockmunch.club/?address=ubqWTaEN51KXCGUh4ETyGFQ3CXCCKz4eNp
Hello,

Since we are a multi-pool we are using your power to mine the most profitable coin at the time, then converting it at market rate to the coin you choose to get paid with.  With this coin it has not been the most profitable coin so the pool is not mining it.  That is why we are behind on the coin right now.  We are going to buy some from the exchange to go ahead and pay out.

Thanks.

Thank you for clearing this up. Might want to get some sort of auto payment run system like mining pool hub has in palce or ca set to convert on the flay from what ever coin you want. I didn't  know your pool was auto flipping between coins n thought was just a multi pool for multiple coins lol..

Also another option you might want to set if you have multipul payout options is an area for us miners to setup how we want to be paid so that when we put our address in you can then have payment options set in wallet area.
No problem!  There is an auto payment system already built in, it just needs the coins in the wallet in order to push payment.  Also since these are new coins auto exchangers like shapeshift etc don't usually have support for them. 

To set you payment option currently the only way to do that is by changing your username to the wallet address for the coin you want to be paid in, and setting the c={Your payment ticker} command in the password field.  So if you want to be paid in LTC use a LTC wallet address, and c=LTC as the password.  You can do that with anycoin we have on the pool!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Regarding your pool for UralsCoin I thought payments where done soon as blocks come in. I am waiting on confirmed coins more than 2 days now

Total Unpaid      1431.57483842 URALS
   Total Paid      0.00000000 URALS
   Total Earned      1431.57483842 URALS

with regards to this

me too UralsCoin not payment on the wallet uPSW4SHAMjJHuTn3vNH6YWHCKT2oUCvKeB
And me too URALS Coin not payment on the wallet !!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
All,

We are behind on our URALS mining that has caused us to have a URALS deficit.  We are starting to hit a few blocks and have buy orders on the market to supplement. 

We will payout as soon as we hit some more blocks or our buy orders are fulfilled!

Thank You!

How can you be behind on payments if blocks are coming in and calculations are done for hash rate then this should be paid on when blocks are flying in correct? theirs been blocks coming in but still I have no payment?

http://blockmunch.club/?address=ubqWTaEN51KXCGUh4ETyGFQ3CXCCKz4eNp
Hello,

Since we are a multi-pool we are using your power to mine the most profitable coin at the time, then converting it at market rate to the coin you choose to get paid with.  With this coin it has not been the most profitable coin so the pool is not mining it.  That is why we are behind on the coin right now.  We are going to buy some from the exchange to go ahead and pay out.

Thanks.

Thank you for clearing this up. Might want to get some sort of auto payment run system like mining pool hub has in palce or ca set to convert on the flay from what ever coin you want. I didn't  know your pool was auto flipping between coins n thought was just a multi pool for multiple coins lol..

Also another option you might want to set if you have multipul payout options is an area for us miners to setup how we want to be paid so that when we put our address in you can then have payment options set in wallet area.
Hey All,

We are seeing improvment from our X11 hash on the pool.  Please let us know if you are still seeing issues on your end.

Thanks.

Thank you for the fix.
Is it possible to push payment on my gpus account LctYucBvrCV95Ez9rfdorWH5rJJLFw9D3F
It had over the 0.05 but got only payed half yesterday and I want to switch all rigs into 1 account.

Thank you and have a Merry Christmass.
Sure here is your TX ID.  8b0f1f9b6113e5b1c9636ffb49072b05179ea96874cfe0101af64738b39a832e. 

Paid in full.

You have a Merry Christmas as well!
Pages:
Jump to: