Pages:
Author

Topic: BlockMasters.co 130+ Coins | US, EU & AS | 35+ Scrypt Coins | DOGE Payouts! - page 37. (Read 33979 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello,

I've been mining mutual coin (over 3000 blocks) but still didn't get paid.
My question is when do I get paid?
my mutualcoin adres : GXkZk5TPW1zH9FDKBZpiPRpr1X3gtSrJEg
my .bat file
ccminer-x64 -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u GXkZk5TPW1zH9FDKBZpiPRpr1X3gtSrJEg -p c=MUT,stats --cpu-priority 3
pause

greetz and thx for help
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
Looking for suggestions on new coins!  Especially the below Algo's!

SHA256
QUARK
SCRYPT

Coins need to be on exchange and have at least a 0.01BTC buy backlog. 

Please add LINX scrypt coin. One of the most profitable lately.
Activity: 51

SHA256
QUARK
SCRYPT

Hi,

I send some hashrate...

How about more SCRYPTcoins like: Ninja, Octo, eGulden, Game, etc...?
The newer the better...

A chat-box would also be nice.

Keep up the good work!

Cheerz,
Wieme
Activity: 11
All X11 are dead....

Antpool right now ...
Activity: 19
Can someone please tell me why my hash rate keeps coming down on the X11 Pool? It started off at 15 GH/s 2 days ago. It is on a downward trend since then. It is now down to 2 GH/s. The D3 status shows my hash rate as 17 GH/s.
Went ahead and restarted the X11 stratum to see if that helps. 

I have restarted everything many times and change all the settings possible. Hash rate going only 1 way and that is down. I left and joined another pool. Could not wait till it went down to zero.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
 Owed BTC payments over 0.01BTC has been pushed!
Can someone please tell me why my hash rate keeps coming down on the X11 Pool? It started off at 15 GH/s 2 days ago. It is on a downward trend since then. It is now down to 2 GH/s. The D3 status shows my hash rate as 17 GH/s.
Went ahead and restarted the X11 stratum to see if that helps. 
Activity: 11
same here:
x11   4   18.5716%   2.4 Gh/s   34.5%

Activity: 19
Activity: 2
why are none of your links for bat, ccminer etc downloads not working?  Can you post the bat here?
What algo are you trying to mine?  Please advise and I'll help you out! 

Also please advise what coin you want to be paid in.

No worries figured out. Was trying to help as well. The links on your webpage are busted for Nvidia and batch file examples.

SHA256
QUARK
SCRYPT

why are none of your links for bat, ccminer etc downloads not working?  Can you post the bat here?
What algo are you trying to mine?  Please advise and I'll help you out! 

Also please advise what coin you want to be paid in.
what about FOR payments? still have unpaid balance from the last version of the site
FBgGpRt1x9MfsLkvVMwqbZJiSWf2HC88fY
Owed FOR has been paid!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
what about FOR payments? still have unpaid balance from the last version of the site
FBgGpRt1x9MfsLkvVMwqbZJiSWf2HC88fY
Activity: 2
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Switched some scrypt miners to the pool, so far pretty stable.  Will ride it out for the week, and then maybe move some groups over.
BTC Payments have been restored!  All BTC is being pushed out that has hit our minimum payments!  
EDIT: Looks like MemPool is increasing again, so BTC is delayed once again.  We are working to bring DOGE as a payment option on top of the newly released LTC option.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
you should develop a weekly community weekly contract lottery so that contributors can support each other's projects and potentially generate huge amounts of investment in the process as a bonus. Finally, you will develop a mobile-style payment system that enables small businesses to utilize CWX in return for future goods and services. You can read the whole outline in your whitepaper
Activity: 10
Been mining URALS COINs and I wonder why all the URALS that I mined still not credited to my wallet. I am still mining now and I've got 7k close to 8k already. my address: ub3fPLaaRHK9dGwzNiHhjnLRuDywyPgsYo..
Purchasing URALS on the exchange now.  Will send the payment once the order is fulfilled!

I am not trying to pressure you guys, I am just reminding that its been 2 days and URALS are not that high at stake. I hope to see my coin soon.  Wink

Hello!

Payment in the amount of 9920 URALS has been sent!

Received. Thanks. I will mine again.
please add qubit and Myriad-Groestl algo Wink
No problem.  Please recommend some coins and we will be sure to add!
Pages:
Jump to: