Pages:
Author

Topic: BlockMasters.co 130+ Coins | US, EU & AS | 35+ Scrypt Coins | DOGE Payouts! - page 34. (Read 33979 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Blockmunch,

Keep up the good work!

Cheerz,
Wieme
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
This appears to be another NiceHash-like scam. A bunch of mysterious wallet transactions and no longer paying out. Too bad. Was fun while it lasted!
Please do not FUD the forum.  We respond to all problems within 24 hours of posting.  If you will read previous pages of support posts you will see we always resolve our miners problems.  
Regarding your pool for UralsCoin I thought payments where done soon as blocks come in. I am waiting on confirmed coins more than 2 days now

Total Unpaid      1431.57483842 URALS
   Total Paid      0.00000000 URALS
   Total Earned      1431.57483842 URALS

with regards to this

Blockmunch, why a  UralsCoin payment on the wallet uekYk94RMiFF4NY8Gs5dkvrskiiFspNkspE does not happen from yesterday?
Blockmunch, why a  UralsCoin payment on the wallet uekYk94RMiFF4NY8Gs5dkvrskiiFspNkspE does not happen from yesterday?

me too UralsCoin not payment on the wallet uPSW4SHAMjJHuTn3vNH6YWHCKT2oUCvKeB
And me too URALS Coin not payment on the wallet !!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
All,

We are behind on our URALS mining that has caused us to have a URALS deficit.  We are starting to hit a few blocks and have buy orders on the market to supplement. 

We will payout as soon as we hit some more blocks or our buy orders are fulfilled!

Thank You!

How can you be behind on payments if blocks are coming in and calculations are done for hash rate then this should be paid on when blocks are flying in correct? theirs been blocks coming in but still I have no payment?

http://blockmunch.club/?address=ubqWTaEN51KXCGUh4ETyGFQ3CXCCKz4eNp
Hello,

Since we are a multi-pool we are using your power to mine the most profitable coin at the time, then converting it at market rate to the coin you choose to get paid with.  With this coin it has not been the most profitable coin so the pool is not mining it.  That is why we are behind on the coin right now.  We are going to buy some from the exchange to go ahead and pay out.

Thanks.
Hey Guys,

Sorry about the LTC payment delay, the pool ran out of LTC and we have just transferred some back into it.  Payments will be pushed in a few minutes including all failed payments!

Sorry about that!
Activity: 67
Hi Guys,
I have some payments pending in the Pool. Can they please be done soon or if not possible in same currency can i please get those payments in available currencies.

Cheers
Huh
Activity: 3
This appears to be another NiceHash-like scam. A bunch of mysterious wallet transactions and no longer paying out. Too bad. Was fun while it lasted!
Another payment cycle passed with .11744411 LTC unpaid Sad

Starting to get a bad feeling about this...
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Regarding your pool for UralsCoin I thought payments where done soon as blocks come in. I am waiting on confirmed coins more than 2 days now

Total Unpaid      1431.57483842 URALS
   Total Paid      0.00000000 URALS
   Total Earned      1431.57483842 URALS

with regards to this

And me too URALS Coin not payment on the wallet !!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
All,

We are behind on our URALS mining that has caused us to have a URALS deficit.  We are starting to hit a few blocks and have buy orders on the market to supplement. 

We will payout as soon as we hit some more blocks or our buy orders are fulfilled!

Thank You!

How can you be behind on payments if blocks are coming in and calculations are done for hash rate then this should be paid on when blocks are flying in correct? theirs been blocks coming in but still I have no payment?

http://blockmunch.club/?address=ubqWTaEN51KXCGUh4ETyGFQ3CXCCKz4eNp
First of all, this pool is great!

But today my LTC payouts seemed to have stopped working. Is there anything that can be done to get them unstuck?

The LTC Wallet is LhsXmDPdvdbrrF37x8XHxuac4rJVAhXLM3

Thanks for your help and running a great pool!

Activity: 36
Hello! 225+ URALS is stacked on your pool during 2 or 3 days. Could you, please check and release them to my wallet? My address is uWfZhRxnUfBZdSPNmTkxK4TYUf8C2Jof75. Thank you.
Activity: 25
Please check the pool....

From what i see my accepted hash is 38G but the recorded hash is 10G.

U can check here my hashrate
there are 2 d3 .. 38-40G hash
http://blockmunch.club/?address=XyuY2WLvs2R32UZWSG8AHn2H1nFvP9ijXx

I will keep my d3s 1 h more for testing purpose... Use this time to see what is the problem.. If it is not resolved i will pull them out.

Thanks for Dash payment add.
I have put 2 d3s on the pool to test how it works.
If all works ok i will bring the other 12 too.
Activity: 29
Merit: 3
Hi all, I joined blockmunch pool yesterdays !
first I tests with one D3 with great results up to payout

then I added the 2nd D3 near 10am : the hash rate goes up as expected,
but then goes down slowly after some minutes on blockmunch side only (both D3 were >19Mhs)
then its goes up again to normal hashrate near 11pm on blockmunch side (without any changes on my miners) and it goes down slowly again near 1am next day Sad

I made a screenshot to better describe the problem : https://ibb.co/buYV0R

So 2 questions :
for miners : do you have same problem near (screenshot done the december 20, 2017 gmt+2)
for blockmunch admins : any problems on your side ?

I worry because it also impact payouts
thanks for help.

Hello,

This seems to be a problem on our end we are working to resolve.  Will update everyone on the status!

I use 6 Antminer d3 and your pool dies every 5 - 6 minutes. What is the problem???
We think we have isolated the issue.  Could someone please try and let us know?

retrying...
NEW PAYMENT OPTIONS NOW LIVE!

All,

Thank You!

but then goes down slowly after some minutes on blockmunch side only (both D3 were >19Mhs)
then its goes up again to normal hashrate near 11pm on blockmunch side (without any changes on my miners) and it goes down slowly again near 1am next day Sad

So 2 questions :
for miners : do you have same problem near (screenshot done the december 20, 2017 gmt+2)

thanks for help.

Hello,

This seems to be a problem on our end we are working to resolve.  Will update everyone on the status!

I use 6 Antminer d3 and your pool dies every 5 - 6 minutes. What is the problem???
We think we have isolated the issue.  Could someone please try and let us know?
Activity: 29
Merit: 3

So 2 questions :

thanks for help.

Hello,

Sad to see that problems still here, I leave the pool for the moment...
Activity: 20
Activity: 2

Pages:
Jump to: