Pages:
Author

Topic: BlockMasters.co 130+ Coins | US, EU & AS | 35+ Scrypt Coins | DOGE Payouts! - page 38. (Read 33979 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
please add qubit and Myriad-Groestl algo Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
Been mining URALS COINs and I wonder why all the URALS that I mined still not credited to my wallet. I am still mining now and I've got 7k close to 8k already. my address: ub3fPLaaRHK9dGwzNiHhjnLRuDywyPgsYo..
Purchasing URALS on the exchange now.  Will send the payment once the order is fulfilled!

I am not trying to pressure you guys, I am just reminding that its been 2 days and URALS are not that high at stake. I hope to see my coin soon.  Wink

Hello!

Payment in the amount of 9920 URALS has been sent!
Hello,

Can you please check my account again.
Have not received payment the last 6 days.

I've sent wallet address in PM.

Hello, can you please check this!
Been almost two weeks with no payout.....

Also, will we be able to have any overview of our total balance soon/again?
Right now I can only see the balance after the migration, and would be nice to have control over the total!

Thank you.
Hello your payment has been processed.  You were paid 720 ARC which was your remaining balance before the migration.  We did not port over the balances to the new server as we started a brand new DB for performance. 

Thank you, coins were received.
Now just waiting for the coins after the migration  Grin
No Problem.  What is your wallet address for the new server and ill take a look!

PM sent!
Thanks,
We have purchased the coins from the exchange and extras to keep paying you out!
Activity: 9
Hello,

Right now I can only see the balance after the migration, and would be nice to have control over the total!

Thank you.
Hello your payment has been processed.  You were paid 720 ARC which was your remaining balance before the migration.  We did not port over the balances to the new server as we started a brand new DB for performance. 

No Problem.  What is your wallet address for the new server and ill take a look!

PM sent!
hello op ...
can you please better distribute the hashpower?
100% XYLOcoin and there is no block
100% SAGACoin and there is no block.
yesterday on 07.12. Everything went well with the small coins without XYLO and without SAGA.
approx. 0.00020000btc / h

at the moment I have a horizontal stroke / pending for 4 hours ...
nearly 0.00001000btc / h. ... that's for the ass ...

please give more hashpower on the small coins ...

I will then leave the pool, because today is nothing to earn
Hello,

The pool is extremely profitable right now as we are hitting the high price harder coins.  You just need to ride out the large coins then we switch to a ton of small coins for a bit.  Then rinse and repeat.  Smiley

Start at 0.0BTC on 07.12.17 11: 00h
earn 0.00770000BTC / 36 hours on 08.12.17 23: 00h
= 0.00021300BTC / hour

09.12.17 07: 30h 0.00836000BTC
= 0.00063000BTC / 8.5 hours
= 0.00007411BTC / hour

Something is wrong ....
Please spend more hashpower on the small coins.

I will certainly be able to confirm that to others.

have 2 l3 +
What is your wallet address?
Activity: 10
Been mining URALS COINs and I wonder why all the URALS that I mined still not credited to my wallet. I am still mining now and I've got 7k close to 8k already. my address: ub3fPLaaRHK9dGwzNiHhjnLRuDywyPgsYo..
Purchasing URALS on the exchange now.  Will send the payment once the order is fulfilled!

I am not trying to pressure you guys, I am just reminding that its been 2 days and URALS are not that high at stake. I hope to see my coin soon.  Wink
Pool is on fire!  We are paying 4 times other pools on our scrypt pool!
There are already three of us, this is only the beginning. I left the ZPOOL, it became crowded. Smiley
Come on down!  We are ready for the power!
Hello,

Thank you.

hello op ...
can you please better distribute the hashpower?
100% XYLOcoin and there is no block
100% SAGACoin and there is no block.
yesterday on 07.12. Everything went well with the small coins without XYLO and without SAGA.
approx. 0.00020000btc / h

at the moment I have a horizontal stroke / pending for 4 hours ...
nearly 0.00001000btc / h. ... that's for the ass ...

please give more hashpower on the small coins ...

I will then leave the pool, because today is nothing to earn
Hello,

The pool is extremely profitable right now as we are hitting the high price harder coins.  You just need to ride out the large coins then we switch to a ton of small coins for a bit.  Then rinse and repeat.  Smiley
Seeing good numbers on the scrypt pool over the last 24 hours. Please keep up the good work. If I get paid on Sunday without any hiccups (BTC), I will stay here as long as it is profitable/managed well.
Thanks.  Now if only BTC network was working we would be able to pay ontime.   Wink  Looks like the network has 200000 confirmations in backlog so we are unable to transfer from exchange.  We are installing LTC and offering a swap option to help get the buyers funds faster. 
Activity: 71
Merit: 2
Seeing good numbers on the scrypt pool over the last 24 hours. Please keep up the good work. If I get paid on Sunday without any hiccups (BTC), I will stay here as long as it is profitable/managed well.
Activity: 9
Hello,

Thank you.

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
There are already three of us, this is only the beginning. I left the ZPOOL, it became crowded. Smiley
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I ordered for payment solaris and VSX, now I have to work alone on the XEVAN and order to pay for the BTC. Where are the miners on the XEVAN? Huh
Add coins to XEVAN Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Have been paid.

Thank you OP, for being honnest.

God will thank you for that Smiley
Activity: 13
1DzXJjjMaV8EWuiJwiArQo42Nfd4X7sV9s

no payment.can you check please.
Okay, either I'm being unlucky, or there is a big problem with coin provision...

I have a CHEE payment and LTK that will soon be pending for 18 hours.

Each time I choose a coin in this pool, it ends up being short fo supply after 2 hours... I'm ok with optimisation of mining power for miners, bu if I choose to mine a coin (using c=XXX parameters) I should recieve the coins I choosed after several hours... not several days  Huh

CHEE =>    CYh2dcP2fc8bUMr4qsctMKrHvvKJyWxFUD
LTK  =>      8Y5xbCiHCkmc8q85avkrFMAwm1noHz7SZP

pls do something to trigger payment...

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.  The reason the payment isn't triggered is because the pool hasn't deemed the coin most profitable and there was not enough blocks hit to cover payment.  

This is explained by our disclaimer on the front page.  

"You can be paid in BTC or any currency currently on the site. Note the payments are only guaranteed on time with the following currencies. For the non guarantee currencies you will be paid once enough of the coin has been mined.
Guranteed Currencies - BTC /// Note: More currencies will be added in the future.
No registration is required, we do payouts in the currency you mine. Use your wallet address as the username."

Once we hit more blocks the payments will process.  Though we do put buy orders on the exchanges in order to help with the deficit, and will do so in this situation as well.  

FYI, your LTK balance looks to be paid in full.  8Y5xbCiHCkmc8q85avkrFMAwm1noHz7SZP

Thank You.

Ok got it, thanks for replying.
I'll wait then and hope it wont take too much time.

I'll use this thread to warn you about an update on Cheese (CHEE) wallet if you didnt update already:
https://github.com/CheeseCoin/cheese/releases/tag/2.0.1.0

I can confirm I recieved LTK payout Smiley

Thanks

Hi, me again

I'm still waiting for payment. Stock of CHEEse doesn't seem to move a lot :/
Why cant you at least send me available coins (50k if I read correctly on the site) ?

I mined this coin in order to stake it on my wallet... but after 2 days, I'm still waiting to be payed... I'm actually loosing money here :/
I get the way your pool works, but don't you think there is something wrong when people have to wait several days to be paid ?

Thanks
Deim
Hello,
I have a buy order at the exchange to pay you your CHEE.  I am sending 18889 CHEE now and will send the remainder once the coin is purchased.  You are now owed
51,227 CHEE.
Thanks.
Another 48762 CHEE paid out.  We will send you the remaining 2465 once we have our orders fulfilled or mine enough!
Your CHEE has been paid out in full.  Thank You.
Hi,

I have been mining with you guys for a while, and have been receiving regular payouts. But lately, I started to miss some payments. Can you please check? It should be ~60 boxy that I never got. Address XMKP9pYboHfPtVLAE2uZPgYrqaWoAVFxB9
Hello! 

You are absolutely right.  Our apologies, the payment has been pushed and you should see it in your wallet momentarily!
Pages:
Jump to: