Pages:
Author

Topic: Bloody Markets - page 15. (Read 1484 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 02:38:57 AM
I think it's the best time to buy any coin that you're interested in! Everything is down right now and going for discount!
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 31, 2018, 02:31:49 AM
I always buy when the market is bloody.  Keep a stash of bitcoins aside for the clearance sales of altcoins.  Buy in increments and only projects that are well established with a strong team.  The crypto market won't bleed forever and it always recovers. 
You spoke my thoughts. I tend to purchase bitcoin and altcoins when they are generally at a low point like the current market situation(Purchased half a bitcoin and several thousands of other altcoins like Ethereum, Dent etc) and I am a big time believer in HODLING which is why I am HODLING all my coins and tokens in my portfolio for big profits in the long run. I suggest everyone to purchase the coins which are valued very low currently(Like Dent) since there is a chance they could skyrocket when the market begins rallying again in the near future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 02:26:51 AM
Maybe today will be a lot of fake news. And the price will fall further. Great opportunity to buy. The main thing is to follow the course and guess the time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
January 31, 2018, 02:13:49 AM
While the market is still bloody, it is good to buy and invest for now. But make sure to get the right timing. When you see that the market continuously falling down, hold your money first. Invest when you see and confident enough of the coin's movement. Ofcourse we all hope that in time, all the coins will gain it's value. So let's continue to push each other towards success.
Activity: 378
January 31, 2018, 02:11:53 AM
Yes, it is a good opportunity to buy Bitcoin and other altcoins because most of the market bloody and it is good time to buy more coins and very soon market moves up side again.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 31, 2018, 02:03:24 AM
is this the best time to buy more bitcoin ?
A big YES!!! someone even posted his gratitude that the price of bitcoin went down and the market is on blood. This is the right time to shop bitcoin and other alts that are bleeding, they are all discounted so get while its early because it won't last long.
You can check his post of his gratitude, this is the link I'm so happy this is happening!
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
January 31, 2018, 01:59:44 AM
When bitcoin reach $ 14000 , everyone is amaze but the fact that bitcoin try to adapt the demand especially when more country legalize bitcoin.
And now bitcoin is on downtrend but I'm sure that bitcoin will up once again but this time will be higher although we must wait a little longer for a little push
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
January 31, 2018, 01:53:17 AM
Every time we hear that Bitcoin has lost a significant percent of the crypto market share dominance, yet just a simple downward price of bitcoin and the market turns super bloody. Even the so-called altcoins that are contenders to bitcoin's dominance have not put up much resistance. They seem to be even losing more price value than bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
January 31, 2018, 01:51:45 AM
I always buy when the market is bloody.  Keep a stash of bitcoins aside for the clearance sales of altcoins.  Buy in increments and only projects that are well established with a strong team.  The crypto market won't bleed forever and it always recovers. 
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
January 31, 2018, 01:40:00 AM
we will never know for certain the state of the crypto coin market as it is happening today, almost all crypto currency is red, there has been a drastic decline in value.
and today many people or investors are worried about the current decline in the value of crypto currencies and some of them have sold their crypto coins to avoid more losses.
actually with a drastic decline in the value of crypto currency opens opportunities for large capital investors or new people who want to invest in crypto currency to buy coins at a price that is cheap enough to hold in the long run in the future.
so, I think it's better to stick with your crypto coin asset until the normal market price returns and buy the crypto coins that are down the current price as long-term savings.
Activity: 616
January 31, 2018, 01:31:21 AM
most of cryptocurrency are red for now and down in USD terms,, especially bitcoin
at this moment bitcoin price down below 10K USD depends on coinmarketcap data

Not the best time. You should buy when an uptrend in the graph is realized. Not now, the trend is downtrend. You will surely lose if you buy while the price is falling. We don't know where is the bottom or the support.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 01:25:19 AM
Wait for the blood to stop a little and buy
I do this every week. The correction is soon to follow
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 31, 2018, 01:23:25 AM
most of cryptocurrency are red for now and down in USD terms,, especially bitcoin
at this moment bitcoin price down below 10K USD depends on coinmarketcap data

To answer your question, I think depending on how you assess and understand the situation, investing with bitcoin is a long term journey as many fluctuation will happen along the way, the sway movement needs to understand very well in order to earn and be successful from this field, you can
check every aspect and see it by yourself if you can control your emotions and not to fell into panic when price will go lower from what you seen
right now.
Activity: 44
January 31, 2018, 01:12:19 AM
I've been guilty of letting the FOMO get to me only to wake up the next day and realize it's dropped another 5% or so. I've probably ended up cost averaging given how many small frequent investments I've done due to FOMO. If I had $1K to invest right now for example, I'd probably throw $200 instead of going all in. Best of luck to you!
Activity: 179
January 31, 2018, 01:09:51 AM
$10,000 is always a support for bitcoin.
If bitcoin falls below $10,000 and continues to fall, the next support level could be $9253, and you can keep an eye on it. I'm analysis of the K line graph. Shocked
Activity: 552
January 31, 2018, 12:50:39 AM
bitcoin price now under 10k$ it's very unexpected but I think bitcoin come back very strongly. last two months was not good for crypto world.
many bad news we saw that but crypto will never die. this time for buyers....
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
January 31, 2018, 12:37:41 AM
Red candles across all top coins are the best days for going into a shopping spree. The fundamentals haven't changed one bit, so the price will eventually find itself back up there.

What are you guys all buying while everything is discounted? I don't really want to buy right now for long holds but I am interested in what people are buying to make a decent profit when the market spins around again very soon.
Activity: 40
January 31, 2018, 12:34:29 AM
This correction has been a long time in coming. If you've been patient enough to wait this long, then there's no harm in waiting a little longer. When you do buy, just remember to buy several coins. Don't just concentrate into a single one or you'll be subject to the vagaries of it's particular movements.
Activity: 257
January 31, 2018, 12:32:27 AM
Probably the best time to buy bitcoins, but not for altcoins, I believe altcoins will bleed now and go down to earth like they were in November last year. Now the crypto community needs a serial of good news to bring the price back up again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 10:30:32 PM
Crypto won't die off but it will definitely slow down because the recent hype has died down a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: