Pages:
Author

Topic: Bloody Markets - page 8. (Read 1461 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 11:10:05 PM
yes I think the beginning of the year is very bleak for the cryptocurrency market but it's only temporary, its a good time to buy and hold altcoin and bitcoin.
certainly in the middle of the year will rise again. will be the possibility of bitcoin will rise rapidly almost 70% later.

and altcoin will continue to improve the quality of their coins. as ETH has started many token platforms using the ETH and ETH platforms are starting to co-exist with major banks in the world. as it does with XRP. their future will be bright later on.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 10:28:34 PM
When there is blood in the streets...get those wallets out and take advantage. At some point the fud is going to stop.
Activity: 200
February 02, 2018, 10:27:47 PM
Bloody Market Some investors love the opportunity to invest from recent dive of cryptocurrency but I'm sure some are not happy. I'm expecting this to happen for Bitcoin BTC due to up coming update to segwit or segwit2, but seeing the effect to the entire cryptocurrencies is mind blowing Another day, another opportunity to invest or not
Watching the cryptocurrency bloody market yesterday is not fun but today is a different day.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
February 02, 2018, 09:15:03 PM
Yes sure it is right time to buy coins at a cheap and wait for it to rise in value. Mostly market is normally dull in Jan - Feb. It will start picking up ending Feb - beginning March.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 08:20:58 PM
most of cryptocurrency are red for now and down in USD terms,, especially bitcoin
at this moment bitcoin price down below 10K USD depends on coinmarketcap data

is this the best time to buy more bitcoin ?

Depends on your investment strategy, if you long term than it probably good for you to buy btc and eth, but if you do short and long it seems from i read from the expert probably buy ico is the best strategy. So both depends on your strategy.
Activity: 182
February 02, 2018, 07:51:57 PM
most of cryptocurrency are red for now and down in USD terms,, especially bitcoin

Definitely! Given that all of these cryptocurrencies right now are great established media in the economy right now and also became a part of  the flow in our trade, these cryptos will definitely be back and peak its prices. With that, as low we have right now this is a great opportunity to buy coins and hold these coins until the pump.
Activity: 210
February 02, 2018, 07:44:46 PM
i think the price is now on support area or i can said buy zone area my friend
so, this is can be the last chance to buy under 9K for bitcoin  Wink

You are probably right, I also think so but nobody knows what will happen next. It is all about how whales pull the market. If they want to make it fall, then it means they will buy even more.
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 07:07:53 PM
I agree HOLD and when you can buy your bag full of good coins.

Today I see some green light on the horizon. My bags are full and waiting for recover the next weeks.
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
February 02, 2018, 06:56:16 PM
I dont think so at we will back more than to 7.5k, Price should be back to 11-14k levels. It was too much red in last days...
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
February 02, 2018, 06:40:38 PM
It is really great opportunity to buy BTC, but it seems it can fall more down till 8-7.5k$, but don't wait, it seems, but it's not exact. If i had free fiat money i would take this chance to buy. But, i don't have and i don't follow the market  Grin, because it's stressful and time consuming. I bought for long term all coin that i needed and hold. Im sure this strategy is the best.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
February 02, 2018, 06:33:48 PM
It is really be a worrying scenarios and some investors selling their coins in cheap especially for those whoa are new in cryptoworld. It's totally bloody everywhere and I really don't want to see my coins falling badly. But still I have spirit and courage to take the risk of keeping my coins still be in my wallet, cause I'm pretty sure these bloody moment will turn into green.
Activity: 182
February 02, 2018, 06:31:18 PM
If you are planning to buy and hold for long term it is not important. I believe that we will see new all time high again. When market is bleeding, many people are scared and they sell in loss. When bitcoin price drops I buy bitcoin incrementally.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
February 02, 2018, 06:27:26 PM
Experience shows that buying at low rates and holding is a decision that will always be profitable. So now, when Bitcoin rates are at $ 8k, investing in Bitcoin is a good thing. As the next three months, the Bitcoin exchange rate will rise to $ 20k, and it will be 3 times higher than the current exchange rate, promising to be hugely profitable.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
February 02, 2018, 06:22:07 PM
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
February 02, 2018, 05:08:45 PM
I do not think that you have to ask that. You know Bitcoin below $10,000 rarely happens. So when it gets down below $10,000, do not hesitate to buy. Just buy while you can.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
February 02, 2018, 11:20:12 AM
I think it will dip a little more on the price and then it will start to recover. It's also a good time to buy bitcoin or alts or invest into ICO's because most of the people are in panic and we can see this in market prices.
I also thinks that this downfall is not over yet, a lots of negative things had been reported recently which really affecting those new investors inside crypto creating some panics and whales loves to play with this type of situation they will try to go deeper so those hold coins will be sell by a weak holders, then after that rise will follow and this so called whales will begin to move upwards bringing most of those decent coins to rise together with bitcoin, better to keep analyzing before making or doing any response to this current bloody markets.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 11:14:47 AM
growth can not go on forever unfortunately unfortunately not many of us managed to sell at high prices that were offered in December And now we sit in the planting we just need to keep the currency and everything will be the way...
Exactly December was the golden days for crypto users, but many of them missed to use that opertunity including me. I had $1400 value multiple altcoins in my Bittrex account now the same coins value is just $615. Almost 80% loss. But I have hopes that after a couple of months all coins will recover.
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 10:56:06 AM
bloody markets are now showing because of the dip of bitcoin, all altcoins are affected in this scene, so if you want to generate a real profits in the future, now is the time to buy more coins that has a potentials like Ethereum, NEO, XRP and other top 10 altscoin including bitcoin, because im pretty sure that after all dumpers gets more panic from this situation and sell their coins, all coins are back to normal and we seen they are rocketing again.
Activity: 7
Merit: 74
February 02, 2018, 10:50:14 AM

In my opinion its a good point, to get into the market. But do your own research and pick only coins you think are profitable. Noone here in the forum can tell you what and when to buy something.

All the best,

Peterparker9191
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
February 02, 2018, 10:53:56 AM

The market is staarting to recover now. Anyway i can not buy more because i am already all in altcoins. but yes this is a really good time to buy bitcoin and altcoins. they are almost all very cheap at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: