Pages:
Author

Topic: Bloody Markets - page 16. (Read 1484 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 09:29:59 PM
Red candles across all top coins are the best days for going into a shopping spree. The fundamentals haven't changed one bit, so the price will eventually find itself back up there.
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
January 30, 2018, 09:27:15 PM
Idk but I think maybe this is the right time to buy a bitcoin or some potentially good altcoin. But who knows, lately the market is rather difficult to predict. It might be better to do more research. Good luck then!
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
January 30, 2018, 09:22:32 PM
Absolutely the best time to buy more cryptos; a lot more. I have upped my stake in a few of my op ten holdings and looking to buy more. A lot of the people around me have been panicking, but I know better and have been taking advantage of the steep discounts.
It's been an opportunity for us to buy potentials coins in cheap price, taking this advantage must not be wasted. I know it won't get any longer that's why we should strike it now before it goes back into green. But always remember, don't put all your money in just a single investment, you can split in 3-5 coins at your best choice.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 09:18:10 PM
It's now fighting hard to push back and stay above that 10k mark
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
January 30, 2018, 09:04:50 PM
Absolutely the best time to buy more cryptos; a lot more. I have upped my stake in a few of my op ten holdings and looking to buy more. A lot of the people around me have been panicking, but I know better and have been taking advantage of the steep discounts.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
January 30, 2018, 09:03:42 PM
most of cryptocurrency are red for now and down in USD terms,, especially bitcoin
at this moment bitcoin price down below 10K USD depends on coinmarketcap data

is this the best time to buy more bitcoin ?

I think its not the best time to buy right now, we should wait for a reversal sign.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 09:02:01 PM
most of cryptocurrency are red for now and down in USD terms,, especially bitcoin

Nobody really knows, 10k was thought to be a good support, now falling past that. Wonder where it will stop.
Hopefully pulls back over 10k again soon to stop the panic.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
January 30, 2018, 08:58:45 PM

Pages:
Jump to: