Pages:
Author

Topic: Bloody Markets - page 9. (Read 1461 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 10:52:25 AM
I think yes.! While bitcoin price is low the time to buy is now while the price of one bitcoin is reachable. You can buy as soon as possible 1or more bitcoin is better.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
February 02, 2018, 10:40:46 AM
growth can not go on forever unfortunately unfortunately not many of us managed to sell at high prices that were offered in December And now we sit in the planting we just need to keep the currency and everything will be the way...
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 10:31:10 AM
most of cryptocurrency are red for now and down in USD terms,, especially bitcoin
at this moment bitcoin price down below 10K USD depends on coinmarketcap data

is this the best time to buy more bitcoin ?

I think it's time to buy alternative coins. When bitcoin stabilizes, they will make a big profit. I hope that the market starts to rise, although it's still early .. But this is crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
February 02, 2018, 10:28:53 AM
I think it's still not a good time to buy.
Why ? Because almost all investors are still optimistic about cryptocurrency markets, and when will the bear market end? When everyone starts to feel desperate, the bear market is over.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
February 02, 2018, 10:02:09 AM
I think it will dip a little more on the price and then it will start to recover. It's also a good time to buy bitcoin or alts or invest into ICO's because most of the people are in panic and we can see this in market prices.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 10:00:09 AM
Yes this is the right time to invest in altcoins. This is the deepest dump of all currencies and this is the time to shopping those who are having investments. It will surely be having a great profit through the next month. Buy now as long as you can. You won’t regret!
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 09:46:27 AM
most of cryptocurrency are red for now and down in USD terms,, especially bitcoin

I think this is the best time to buy more bitcoin cause its in a low value right now and hodl it until the price will increasing.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
February 02, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

Actually, it's normal due to the value of bitcoin decreased which most of them relying on bitcoin. On my opinion, regarding to your question I would say yes it's the best time to buy bitcoin but as of now it still going down so much better wait for a while and buy if you feel that can be pump for the next days or even months. As far as I knoe this kind of situation is almost the same as last year which more buyer on the first quarter of the year and in the end of year its suddenly increase and gain more profit. We hoping that it could be the same last year as many users here in bitcoin community believed that bitcoin will increase as much as last years performance.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
February 02, 2018, 09:14:56 AM

I think personally that this is the best time to buy Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency because you might not see such opportunity in this year,2018. From the beginning of this year we have been experiencing such down trends and I believe we will see up trends later in future. So i will advice people should be patience and see what will happen in the second quarter of this year.
Activity: 110
Merit: 20
February 02, 2018, 09:06:16 AM

I think that's right now, but it's up to your own decision. The market is inherently volatile. The downside may go up. No one can predict it accurately. If you think the price is right for you, do not hesitate. You can. Buy and hold.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 09:00:42 AM
What I will do is to wait in advance until the price changes. if you continue to think I think it's better to hold the existing course until the price rises. because seen from the risk is rather risky. But if you are brave and sure do a massive purchase.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
February 02, 2018, 08:48:27 AM
Why is that? Because almost all investors are still optimistic about cryptocurrency markets, and when will the bear market end? When everyone starts to feel desperate, the bear market is over.

Yes, they all go on screaming "buy-buy-buy" but they're doing that cus they already bought and now they're afraid of loosing. So they're urging themselves that way.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
February 02, 2018, 08:45:21 AM

Of course, my friend.
While the market are bleeding, We can buy more coins at the same time and wait for the price recover, so we will get double profit with this or you can wait a little longer if you believe in the coins.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 08:44:13 AM

It's up to you, a lot of this opinion is a good time because the market falls, I myself am buying a few bitcoins at a price that I think is right, if you buy now some risk as the price will go down even further.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
February 02, 2018, 08:17:13 AM
Personally, I'll wait a bit under the market starts stabilizing and I'll look into solid/promising coins either below/around ICO prices, those mostly give you better return as you'll get it almost to the lower price ever. 
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 02, 2018, 07:58:12 AM
Why is that? Because almost all investors are still optimistic about cryptocurrency markets, and when will the bear market end? When everyone starts to feel desperate, the bear market is over.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
February 02, 2018, 05:27:03 AM

If you are looking for long term investment better buy now because if bitcoin suddenly recover, it will not go back to the price where it left. You can even check the history in chart for its past behaviour.
Actually there are some altcoin that is not bleeding even actually having a pumpprice like Ethereum which had pump to 0.126 btc. so this is not the end of cryptocurrency. because I see there are many people who panic and say this year is the end of cryptocurrency. same with bitcoin, for now bitcoin market is in downward trend. but that does not mean bitcoin will continue to down and die. Cmon this is just a natural occurrence of a fluctuation and price changes in bitcoin. and I think bitcoin will pump soon. do not miss this opportunity, buy now!
Activity: 350
February 02, 2018, 05:03:12 AM

Cryptocurrency prices have a really bad fall in these times, but I think owning some coins can be more easy in this term. Also I think this is just a term and in my opinion, many coins have really good potentials to reach good prices again.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
February 02, 2018, 04:07:04 AM

We don't exactly know if it is the right time to invest or not. In my situation, I invested last week thinking that it is good to invest because it is in the dumping time. But then again it dump again this week and i regret investing too early. Hope to retrieve what i lose.
Activity: 336
February 02, 2018, 03:48:47 AM

Many similar situations happened in the cryptocurrency markets in the past . This kind of dumps are not surprising me anymore and I think this term might be a good chance to buy some coins.
Pages:
Jump to: