Pages:
Author

Topic: Bloody Markets - page 6. (Read 1461 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 2
February 03, 2018, 09:49:33 AM
most of cryptocurrency are red for now and down in USD terms,, especially bitcoin
at this moment bitcoin price down below 10K USD depends on coinmarketcap data

is this the best time to buy more bitcoin ?

Definitely. I believe that this was posted several days ago because the market right now is all green. Well regarding your question yes, may it be long term or just a day trade whenever the market turns red it is a good opportunity to find a /stable to coin to invest in. Now i'm not saying that that will be the case all the time nut generally it is.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
February 03, 2018, 09:44:52 AM
most of cryptocurrency are red for now and down in USD terms,, especially bitcoin

We have a great support level at $8k which if broke bitcoin will surely go down to $5k which is the last resort or the last hard support that we had,based on last year's support levels,if this will happen surely all the cryptocurrencies will come to their end.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
February 03, 2018, 09:44:36 AM
Bloody markets always give me satisfaction. Its best way to separate good trader from bad trader. Patient and thirsty traders will find quick gains and will become richer thanks to blood on streets. Bad traders will lose their folio with fear.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 09:18:40 AM
it is same situation which we had in 2015, 2016, and 2017 years in the begining  of years (Jan - Fab). all coins droped down in this period, just have to wait or buy
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 09:04:37 AM
From January to February every day was total disaster and all market red, i think we just need to wait until spring and summer to see green days.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
February 03, 2018, 08:59:00 AM
I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin or some alt coins with good potential, now as you can see their price is still going down, best time to invest..
Activity: 164
Merit: 3
February 03, 2018, 08:45:40 AM
I suppose we are going to see one more peak in one week, straight before Chinese New Year starts
Then - one more bloodbath, maybe even more bloody, ahhah (blood for the blood god)
And finally after that - going up and only up.. I hope so, as many of us do  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
February 03, 2018, 08:39:50 AM
I think it's the best time to buy Bitcoin. Dips are the only events when you can buy high price coins like Bitcoin at low prices. This dip is caused by FUD, and I think Bitcoin will fall more and am waiting, If BTC falls to $ 6000, I will buy BTC without wasting any second...
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
February 03, 2018, 08:28:40 AM
Bloody markets are slowly getting less bloody  Roll Eyes
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
February 03, 2018, 08:25:48 AM

Well this is the best time for you to invest in the altcoins. I encourage you to buy a lot of altcoins. I am sure that within a few weeks the price of the atlcoins will increase again.
Currently I am buying some extra ETH to make a profit. But ETH is not the only choice, you can buy NEO. That is the currency I see very potential.
Activity: 78
February 03, 2018, 08:22:07 AM
Market is indeed bloody. I'm almost in a panic mode but God is in control.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 03, 2018, 08:08:23 AM

Times like this are only benefic for the crypto market. I was wondering when was it going to happen, so I buy a few more coins for my portofolio.

There are more and more believers of cryptocurrency.
Although big crash or correction is inevitable, I am pretty confident about our future.
Let us see if 2018 will be a bigger year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
February 03, 2018, 07:23:41 AM
If in my opinion, for now just do the monitoring first until there are signs of positive changes. Wait for a positive change with a slight rise, then decide to make a purchase. I myself also pay attention to global sentiment factors, such as issues of cryptocurrency ban in countries that have great influence in the world of crypto.
Activity: 126
February 03, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

Times like this are only benefic for the crypto market. I was wondering when was it going to happen, so I buy a few more coins for my portofolio.
Activity: 243
February 03, 2018, 07:06:50 AM
We really do not know up until when this blood bath will end. But we know one thing for sure, what comes down must go up. Also, according to previous years charts, bitcoin and the market has been acting like this for the same period every year. I hope we get to see a bull run from now. It really hurts to see your portfolio all in red and wiped out most of its value.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 03, 2018, 07:02:25 AM
Bloody market thanks to Bitcoin price that took most of these coins prices down, I think the price has bottom out at $7600 per coin, unless anything extra ordinary happens now that will take the price deeper than this price, I think those that are panicking will still be joining the FOMO soon
Activity: 336
February 03, 2018, 06:39:34 AM

now is the right time to buy lots of coins. in this case we can choose a coin that has a good future for the traders to buy later in the day when the price is high. now we can only buy and hold the coins because the market is not good to sell coins.
Activity: 6
February 03, 2018, 06:32:22 AM
Keep a close watch on the price. It might be a good price to buy, but invest the money which will not affect you in case it goes more low. If you want to be safe then wait for few more days.  Smiley
Activity: 600
February 03, 2018, 06:26:46 AM
I know the price of the current bitcoin price with the dump price, or the red color I think the next few days the price will rise again, so for us it is very profitable to earn more profit, by investing my money to buy more bitcoin
Because I believe this is a great opportunity to get results in the next few months will be more and more we get again.
Activity: 588
February 03, 2018, 06:20:55 AM
Bloody market I think it's over, how much you can fall. I probably would start to panic, because I think that you can not fall so seriously. Of course, I will buy bitcoin at the cheapest price. I do not care about altcoins
Pages:
Jump to: