Pages:
Author

Topic: Bloody Markets - page 4. (Read 1461 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 28
March 29, 2018, 10:41:28 PM
this year we are facing bloody season of Crypto market, why? because we ended last year that we are bearing hopes that this year crypto market will recover as early as first quarter but nobody really knows what happened to crypto market in advance.
we ended last year having more than half of trillion crypto market cap and now more 50% of it is the actual crypto market cap so everyone pissed off by the bloody crypto market.

You're right, which we really don't know the possible outcome in the future. As we know from the start since we are part on the crypto currency community we try take a risk during in times of investment hoping the the value will increase to have a great amount of profit. In some point during downfall we felt so disappointed and some users are panic selling as what happen nowadays due to bloddy market. As what I did I just hold some of it and sell some of my shares and re buy during so cheap value.
All we can do is hold since because if we recall what had happened in the previous year  never  in the history of bitcoin that it never bounce back,  every situation is an opportunity for bitcoins, the scenario will be good for buying while it is in the lower  price index.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 10:22:52 PM
this year we are facing bloody season of Crypto market, why? because we ended last year that we are bearing hopes that this year crypto market will recover as early as first quarter but nobody really knows what happened to crypto market in advance.
we ended last year having more than half of trillion crypto market cap and now more 50% of it is the actual crypto market cap so everyone pissed off by the bloody crypto market.

You're right, which we really don't know the possible outcome in the future. As we know from the start since we are part on the crypto currency community we try take a risk during in times of investment hoping the the value will increase to have a great amount of profit. In some point during downfall we felt so disappointed and some users are panic selling as what happen nowadays due to bloddy market. As what I did I just hold some of it and sell some of my shares and re buy during so cheap value.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 26, 2018, 02:03:46 PM
Guys, why do you need this bitcoin?) Look around. A huge number of promising alternative coins. Now a very good price and a great time to buy. A lot of good, promising ICO. Soon everything will return to its place. We must be patient.
People don't necessarily need Bitcoin, they just want to make money on something. Bitcoin is an investment with less risk compared to Altcoins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
March 26, 2018, 01:57:13 PM
Guys, why do you need this bitcoin?) Look around. A huge number of promising alternative coins. Now a very good price and a great time to buy. A lot of good, promising ICO. Soon everything will return to its place. We must be patient.

I don't hold Bitcoin because I rather invest and use Ethereum than Bitcoin.
almost all of my altcoins are ERC20 so I am just holding a single wallet for all of my crypto assets.
I never sell any single coin from my wallet because I am a Hodler and not a panic seller so I should keep my Crypto Assets always as my long-term investments because next year I want to start to sell my Crypto Assets and enjoy my profits.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
March 26, 2018, 01:49:00 PM
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 01:32:28 PM
My goal during the bloody market is to accumulate more good crypto. While it is not moving I study TA or chart reading to determine when the best time is to buy. Not very good yet but I am learning everyday and soon I will be good at knowing when to buy and sell my crypto.
Activity: 182
March 25, 2018, 01:21:08 PM
Red candles across all top coins are the best days for going into a shopping spree. The fundamentals haven't changed, But if you brave enough to take a risk in altcoin then there is high probability than you can earn more profit.
Activity: 253
March 24, 2018, 09:41:50 PM
most of cryptocurrency are red for now and down in USD terms,, especially bitcoin
at this moment bitcoin price down below 10K USD depends on coinmarketcap data

is this the best time to buy more bitcoin ?

truly bitcoin price influences big in altcoin and all types of cryptocurrencies. you see significant change in markets whenever there will happen in bitcoins current price hahaha expect to drop it to mereley 6k hehehe just my thoughts .
regarding in buying go for 20% now wait for an hour or 2 and then if continuous to fall buy again
Activity: 434
February 27, 2018, 11:39:03 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
February 08, 2018, 08:53:00 AM
most of cryptocurrency are red for now and down in USD terms,, especially bitcoin

yes, this is a very good time to buy bitcoin. this is the lowest price for the 3rd level after 2 levels from 2013 and 2015. and prices have fallen by more than 50% over the last 2 months. so it's time for stock of bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 08:42:32 AM
Like I said markets are seasonal too. Especially with crypto markets since none of the coins or tokens are in actual use - 100% pure speculation. That's also the reason why buying now is the best because once one of them tokens have real world use. It wouldn't cheap for so long.

Coins with their own blockchain and infrastructure would get real world use a lot sooner than some token would.
Activity: 334
Merit: 15
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
February 08, 2018, 08:23:55 AM
Hold your coin during the negative market, don't be easily afraid about this condition. If you want to reduce your afraidness then you can convert all your coin in form of bitcoin , it is safer than safe a coin. But if you brave enough to take a risk in altcoin then there is high probability than you can earn more profit.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
February 08, 2018, 08:21:05 AM
Like I said markets are seasonal too. Especially with crypto markets since none of the coins or tokens are in actual use - 100% pure speculation. That's also the reason why buying now is the best because once one of them tokens have real world use. It wouldn't cheap for so long.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
February 07, 2018, 10:40:28 PM
The market is just looking worse everyday. Its not as exciting or thrilling watching the markets while they are suffering. I really hope that the Chinese new year will start a rise as is being predicted. However, I am not keeping my hopes up.

Though the market is down, it is a good time now to buy as prices have dropped. Good chance to get a bitcoin cheaper. Anyway sooner or later it will go up again. You just need to catch the right moment to buy and sell. A present situation is temporary.
Activity: 630
February 07, 2018, 10:35:29 PM
Market of crypto currency is controlled by the big investor who invest a huge amount at the time of down fall and sell it to the high rate. They have sold the all holding investment at every high price and now they are doing buying continue. So, Small investor who have loss their investment only that person is called bloody markets to this market. because no body can understand to this market at any situation.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
February 07, 2018, 10:23:12 PM
Market is really bloody now but there's always hope for us. I still believe bitcoin will not die, and if bitcoin doesn't die the alts will also live well, and then crypto will survive so would we also earn. So we hope for the best in the future. Green days will drop one day, and we'll come back to smile here!!
Yeah that's right the market right now is bloody and it make worse everytime maybe the right thing to do is to buy because its price is cheaper and the best to do to those have coins or do trading is to hold and to wait until its grow again. And if you think your coins have no chance to rise then try other crypto, but i suggest to you to not loss hope to your coin believe to it until you see any little chance to rise it.

It's seasonal, folks. Also take note, the legacy markets like stocks has also taken a beating. In fact, the drop is the largest in history of the Dow Jones. That's what you get for having all that helicopter money around.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 10:20:53 PM
Market is really bloody now but there's always hope for us. I still believe bitcoin will not die, and if bitcoin doesn't die the alts will also live well, and then crypto will survive so would we also earn. So we hope for the best in the future. Green days will drop one day, and we'll come back to smile here!!
Yeah that's right the market right now is bloody and it make worse everytime maybe the right thing to do is to buy because its price is cheaper and the best to do to those have coins or do trading is to hold and to wait until its grow again. And if you think your coins have no chance to rise then try other crypto, but i suggest to you to not loss hope to your coin believe to it until you see any little chance to rise it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 10:16:13 PM

If you want to know when will be the best time to invest then start it today because the value of cryptocurrency is all down, you can choose between ethereum and bitcoins depending on your capital and earn more profit when the value in the market goes back to normal.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
February 07, 2018, 10:06:51 PM
The market is just looking worse everyday. Its not as exciting or thrilling watching the markets while they are suffering. I really hope that the Chinese new year will start a rise as is being predicted. However, I am not keeping my hopes up.

either you believe the market will decrease or not.  If you truly believe that the prices will stay low and there is no hope then no one will buy new altcoins....  then you might as well pack up and withdraw all your money from cryptospace and put your money someplace safe like a very low interest savings account. Being that risk averse means you should not own and hold cryptocoins at all!

For me, the depressed prices are just a temporary event in time.  Cryptos (all cryptos) will increase again in time. Buy your altcoins while the price is low and profit in the future.  This overall dip was a gift to buy cheap alt coins.  Once governments regulate cryptocoins and ICOs we will unlikely see such deep declines overall in the crypto space.  Buy cheap coins while you can!
Activity: 50
February 06, 2018, 12:14:39 PM
Pages:
Jump to: