Pages:
Author

Topic: [ Bonus PPS Pool - 130% PPS - OPEN ] - page 2. (Read 93964 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502
August 06, 2012, 11:23:44 AM
Hi Clipse! This is great news! I've always been looking for some AIO type of solution so I can mine and invest at the same time.

Let's say I am happy to invest all coins, by default, for 8 weeks. Do I have to tell you every week that I want to cash out the corresponding amount+interest from 8 weeks ago? Or is it only possible to withdraw everything at once?

Thanks for all the effort!

The balances stay invested and continue each cycle until you ask for cashout. This is less hassle for me and for you.

Each week earnings will start its own investment so if you request withdrawal for a specific investment period then I would pay out for only the requested one. Eventually with new website I will just leave all investments as a sum total and have it earn interest combined per week which would allow for custom withdrawal amounts.

Some users specificly asked me that they dont want to invest at all and these users get paid each Wednesday as usual, for those miners who never requested this they would be treated as mentioned above.

I hope that makes sense. Wink
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
August 06, 2012, 11:18:23 AM
Hi Clipse! This is great news! I've always been looking for some AIO type of solution so I can mine and invest at the same time.

Let's say I am happy to invest all coins, by default, for 8 weeks. Do I have to tell you every week that I want to cash out the corresponding amount+interest from 8 weeks ago? Or is it only possible to withdraw everything at once?

Thanks for all the effort!
August 06, 2012, 10:18:46 AM
re-Invest percentage UPDATE :

For simplicity for myself and users with a running investment I have changed it to 2.6% weekly compounded rather than the specific per week interest rates.

I have no maximum duration for investment right now unlike what I initially had in place.

Those of you nearly finish with 4 weeks will still see same gains of ~11% and if you leave it for longer you would obviously see bigger gains than the initial fixed weekly rates.

If you want to know how much your initial investment is worth, look at the end date of each unpaid as your investment starting date and then simply add 2.6% on that initial balance compounded each week, this is something that would be made easier to monitor with new website.

I am not forcing out any automatic investment payouts at any period unless users request a withdrawal as some have done, this makes it much easier for me to manage and also easier for those of you who wants to decide on your own for how long funds should be invested without being forced out.
Activity: 1078
August 05, 2012, 10:21:54 AM
Good day sir Smiley Figured I would have some useful info to read,,,, BUMP Tongue
August 05, 2012, 09:37:01 AM
bump  Roll Eyes
August 02, 2012, 03:05:46 AM
Thank you Smiley for some whackd out reason it took over 24hours for the blockchain to catch up from scartch........ finally Smiley
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
August 02, 2012, 02:07:39 AM
Payouts made to everyone who requested to be on Regular weekly payouts + those who requested re-Investment payouts. If I somehow missed you for any reason just send me a PM/email and I will sort it out.

The Jackpot winner this week is the miner with wallet: 16nEaiZkr4MdByKcvBSDX8yF9XN5iXNUdm , I will add the Jackpot winnings to your unpaid payment history.

As allways I only list the winner wallet for privacy reasons but I would actually like if a winner would come forward so people would know atleast once that its a real person, hehe.

Onwards and upwards. Smiley

[happy_dance] I won! Woooooohooooo! I won! Woot! [/happy dance!]

Thanks!   Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 02, 2012, 01:47:29 AM
Sorry my fault. I recreated my pools within CGminer when it was down and my priorities were backwards.
August 02, 2012, 01:29:07 AM
Weird, maybe I stuffed something up. Will find out in 10 minutes as long as this server i'm upgrading (at work) works....

I deleted my previous reply since I initially thought you failed back to ozcoin just now or something.

Pool is up though and has been for over a day without any resets, before then I dealt with some reject issues but looking at the stats atm that isnt a problem any longer. Smiley
August 02, 2012, 01:27:13 AM
Weird, maybe I stuffed something up. Will find out in 10 minutes as long as this server i'm upgrading (at work) works....
August 02, 2012, 01:24:29 AM
Grats whoever! Keep up the good work.

My cg hasn't auto failed back over from ozcoin Sad.
August 02, 2012, 01:18:30 AM
Payouts made to everyone who requested to be on Regular weekly payouts + those who requested re-Investment payouts. If I somehow missed you for any reason just send me a PM/email and I will sort it out.

The Jackpot winner this week is the miner with wallet: 16nEaiZkr4MdByKcvBSDX8yF9XN5iXNUdm , I will add the Jackpot winnings to your unpaid payment history.

As allways I only list the winner wallet for privacy reasons but I would actually like if a winner would come forward so people would know atleast once that its a real person, hehe.

Onwards and upwards. Smiley
August 02, 2012, 12:39:51 AM
Im sending out the due payments within the next couple of hours. I fell asleep shortly before the initial plan to do payments last night, thats one of the reason Ive told everyone in advance that sometimes there may be a 24hr delay and I guess this is one of the possible reasons for that. Tongue
July 31, 2012, 04:29:22 PM
Busy trying to sort out some of the reject hickups that started a few days ago so that we can enter the new payment cycle as smooth as possible.

There may be a few hickups between now and midnight UCT+2 when new payment cycle will start, sorry in advance for this.
July 30, 2012, 10:45:01 AM
Yeah... I see that.....

Stupid difficulty change.... Tongue

Nah highly doubt it got anything to do with diff change, most likely just coincidence for something else failing at the same time. Hopefully its sorted now, will keep checking and make changes if needed(I hope not).
July 30, 2012, 10:26:49 AM
Yeah... I see that.....

Stupid difficulty change.... Tongue
July 30, 2012, 08:11:55 AM
Im looking into the higher than normal rejects that started right after difficulty change, shouldnt be a big problem for log but just letting everyone know. Smiley
July 29, 2012, 08:36:55 AM
Good Smiley
July 29, 2012, 06:22:38 AM
Think I got it, running fine now.

EDIT: Webstats updater also running again, all shares that wasnt updated yet is updated now.
July 29, 2012, 06:11:02 AM
Its back up, I have no idea why it died sql server just hanged at the point no worker could connect anymore so atleast all shares were logged so theres no issues there.

I will keep watching to see if it happens again for whatever reason, very strange.

Pages:
Jump to: