Pages:
Author

Topic: [ Bonus PPS Pool - 130% PPS - OPEN ] - page 9. (Read 93964 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 05, 2012, 12:54:25 AM
Hey Clipse, got my extra solar panels today, so im mining with green power!

kind regards
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
July 05, 2012, 12:34:36 AM
the stats page did not update to the latest correctly status !

but my worker still sending shares !

Hmm.. Please read my post just above yours, backend is logging all shares and you will see that updated soon, its taking longer for me to work through last payment cycle due to database acting terribly slow to work through each account. The shares you see still on the webstats is due to spillage where we counted shares submitted twice and that is part of why I do alot of checking after each payment cycle to catch the doubleshares.

As soon as I resolve the doubleshare counting that display of extra shares while processing old shares wont happen anymore.

Short story, you arnt losing any legit shares, I am just making sure that I dont pay even more than I should.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
MMM EXTRA - THE RIGHT STEP TOWARDS THE GOAL
July 05, 2012, 12:09:40 AM
the stats page did not update to the latest correctly status !

but my worker still sending shares !
July 04, 2012, 08:05:17 PM
NOTICE:

In about 2hrs when I do the payment cycle shares processing the pool may be unresponsive for up to 60minutes so you may be stuck on backup pool for a bit, I will try get it up and running reliably as quickly as possible but there is a few thing on the backend I want to tweak during the time since its the start of a new payment cycle.

Fell asleep and just woke up, doing all described there right now, shrug.

EDIT: Taking bit longer than usual to finish, database is really slow due to the mass increase of total shares and not being a very efficient database from the start. Should be done shortly.
July 04, 2012, 03:52:35 PM
NOTICE:

In about 2hrs when I do the payment cycle shares processing the pool may be unresponsive for up to 60minutes so you may be stuck on backup pool for a bit, I will try get it up and running reliably as quickly as possible but there is a few thing on the backend I want to tweak during the time since its the start of a new payment cycle.
Activity: 1078
July 04, 2012, 12:14:06 PM
Well.. Do whatever you enjoy Tongue edit: or whoever
July 04, 2012, 10:15:58 AM
Yeah stales have been VERY low lately... Good job bud Smiley  Now go smoke a spliff you deserve one Tongue

Luckily I dont smoke spliffs, I can assure you that the pool would have gone the opposite direction by now. Wink
July 04, 2012, 09:58:32 AM
Yeah stales have been VERY low lately... Good job bud Smiley  Now go smoke a spliff you deserve one Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
July 04, 2012, 09:18:04 AM
Thanks for the hard work Clipse!

Stales for the last 3 days under .3%  Grin
July 04, 2012, 09:09:29 AM
INACTIVE ACCOUNTS:

I will be putting up a notice on the warning flag regarding inactive accounts.

If you havnt mined on your account for 7days(full double payment cycle) there will soon be a display showing your account as inactive and that you must first contact me before continuing mining on the account or risk losing all the shares submitted before contacting me. Ive had various users signup and either mine for a few days or not at all thus making it harder for me to keep track of actual potential max expected hashrates poolwide thus I cant process new signups before filtering through these inactive accounts.

I havnt put this notice up yet but just wanted to let everyone know what the purpose of it is.
July 04, 2012, 07:30:19 AM
WAITINGLIST NOTICE:

Todays signups will have to wait until I can add more users, please be patient or use another pool until you receive the email from me.
July 03, 2012, 09:40:36 PM
Still looking into a few things thats why every other hour you may have noticed a few bumps, hopefully done soon but I can only make the adjustments after a few hours unfortunately so could happen for a while still, nothing major however.
July 03, 2012, 06:03:32 PM
The next 5-10minutes may be a bit bumpy, resolving a small issue.

EDIT: Done and monitoring.
July 03, 2012, 05:55:43 PM
Prior to the world ending in December.

I still have to write my last will and testament, oh wait... nm. Smiley

I'll believe when I see one...  atleast a brief video Tongue.....

I can send you a video of Superman? Smiley
July 03, 2012, 05:22:28 PM

I'll believe when I see one...  atleast a brief video Tongue.....
July 03, 2012, 05:20:29 PM

July 03, 2012, 05:15:46 PM
July 03, 2012, 04:57:00 PM
Any ideas on how ASIC's will effect network traffic for pools and users? I'm a little worried I won't be able to play MW3 on the same connection as my mining rigs. It seems pools might struggle also. I have 240GH/s ordered.

I have no idea and I could only speculate like most other users. There is pool operators such as eleuthria(btcguild) who is working on his own protocol afaik to handle largescale miners.

Personally from my POV its a waiting game to see if any of that even materialise.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 03, 2012, 04:42:09 PM
Any ideas on how ASIC's will effect network traffic for pools and users? I'm a little worried I won't be able to play MW3 on the same connection as my mining rigs. It seems pools might struggle also. I have 240GH/s ordered.
July 03, 2012, 10:54:44 AM
I have been having hardware issues.. on and off... Tongue somenights i'll have 300 more mhash then other nights... I have increased a little bit since I first signed up..

Im only refering to your max hashrate that I could expect to see from you. Fluctuations due to hardware issues would only be lower than that so if you increased hashrate from your initial signup just confirm that with me so I can keep track of the expected numbers. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: