Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 164. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
I have a problem to mine this one, i try sph-miner, but each time only displaying marucoin is esperimental and after 1 minutes it closed.

sgminer -k marucoin

Don't know why.

Perhaps catalyst version?

this with a bat file?

Nop i pass through cgwatcher, no problem with other algo, just this one.

laucnh correctly but after 1 minutes and displaying marucoin is experimental, closed.

I try with just a bat file, and that works now, certainly cgwatcher won't accept this one

try to launch it with bat first and then use your regular way, i think there is a bug in the old miner that force you to create a bat file first

Yep you're right, that works now, thx Amph Wink
I have a problem to mine this one, i try sph-miner, but each time only displaying marucoin is esperimental and after 1 minutes it closed.

sgminer -k marucoin

Don't know why.

Which AMD card are you running?
I have the same with my XFX Radeon 7850 card

R9 280x, 7850, 7870, R9 290X

But Amph as the correct answer
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

sgminer -k marucoin

Don't know why.

this with a bat file?

laucnh correctly but after 1 minutes and displaying marucoin is experimental, closed.

I try with just a bat file, and that works now, certainly cgwatcher won't accept this one

try to launch it with bat first and then use your regular way, i think there is a bug in the old miner that force you to create a bat file first
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

sgminer -k marucoin

Don't know why.

Which AMD card are you running?
I have the same with my XFX Radeon 7850 card

sgminer -k marucoin

Don't know why.

this with a bat file?

And, thx to talk about the bat Wink

edit : and after launching a first time with a simple bat file, that's works with cgwatcher too

sgminer -k marucoin

Don't know why.

this with a bat file?

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Give a sample
sgminer -k marucoin -o stratum+tcp://boost.suprnova.cc:3311 -u user.1 -p 1 -I 19 -g 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8192 --gpu-engine 1080

legendary

sgminer -k marucoin

Don't know why.

this with a bat file?
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.

sgminer -k marucoin

Don't know why.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Hi Everyone

Here is a brief update for the future of X13 BoostCoin:

- Im in talks with another member to join the team as the lead for PR and Media activities. Should be able to give you confirmation by the end of today
- New logo competitions coming soon
- A non mandatory wallet update, to fix a couple of incorrect strings and to look at why the OSX wallet is sometimes unresponsive
- New website

More info to follow shortly
Activity: 364
Miners could dump this to 2K...Ill watch this one Smiley

I recon after it all pans out, the coin should hover around 2.5k.... then when dev becomes more active developing maru, the price of this will drop lol
I take it you are using AMD to mine atm ? I am using a few AMDs but they can be expensive on the electricity!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Miners could dump this to 2K...Ill watch this one Smiley
legendary
Can X13 coins be mined using Nvidia GPUs yet ?

not yet, but should be possible soon

x13 is amd only, no asic no fpga no stupid  amd wannabe(nvidia)

Thing is, with the X11, it seems that Nvidia has an edge over AMD... I bought 5 - 750Tis to try out the X11 algo to see its efficiency. I had a read and the nvidia maxwell architecture is now delayed until next year.

you mean maxwell 20nm? because 750 ti are already maxwell, but 28nm, new high-end 28nm gpu are expected q3-q4 of this year

I read somewhere they are delayed which is why I wanted to just try out the 750ti to see what it is like rather than waiting until next year.

they are delaying the maxwell 20nm, but in the meantime they will release a maxwell 28nm around the end of the summer

Will that be the nvidia 8 series ?

yeah probably the 8xx series

Thing is, with the X11, it seems that Nvidia has an edge over AMD... I bought 5 - 750Tis to try out the X11 algo to see its efficiency. I had a read and the nvidia maxwell architecture is now delayed until next year.

you mean maxwell 20nm? because 750 ti are already maxwell, but 28nm, new high-end 28nm gpu are expected q3-q4 of this year

I read somewhere they are delayed which is why I wanted to just try out the 750ti to see what it is like rather than waiting until next year.

they are delaying the maxwell 20nm, but in the meantime they will release a maxwell 28nm around the end of the summer

Will that be the nvidia 8 series ?
legendary

x13 is amd only, no asic no fpga no stupid  amd wannabe(nvidia)

http://www.techpowerup.com/200089/no-20-nm-gpus-from-amd-this-year.html
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
2K is a better price for this atm

ill wait
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The mysterious
new    xc    go    go   go 

Jump to: