Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 162. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Which block is it atm and where can I check this?

There will be a block explorer coming soon, but for now look at the dashboard pages on either of the pools for the information

ty!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

There will be a block explorer coming soon, but for now look at the dashboard pages on either of the pools for the information
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
With the help of ocminer (thanks a lot) we've added a pool for BoostCoin too:

https://boost.maxminers.net

Its currently no fee until we find the first Block and get it running smooth, help us find the first block and jump in !

You need to fix xc.maxminers.net
legendary
Hi guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself - I will be leading our Social media campaign and will also be our lead plugger for X13. Feel free to PM me with your suggestions and thoughts. We have a strong foundation now let's get this thing moving Wink

Yes i second this. welcome aboard EE
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself - I will be leading our Social media campaign and will also be our lead plugger for X13. Feel free to PM me with your suggestions and thoughts. We have a strong foundation now let's get this thing moving Wink

legendary
boost.suprnova.cc has over 700 worker active, and the other pool just a few.
Could some people move their mining power to the other pools to try and level out the load? before suprnova's servers melt down Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Hi Guys,
I am having strange issue with SuperNova. X11 works fine but when i start this, It says waiting for work to be available from pool and then it crashes with an error..... Anyone else seen this issue?

Are u using the latest sph sgminer with -k marucoin ?

This crash usually happens when x13 algo is not available in sgminer
I got this issue too.I use the latest sgminer.on my HD5850 rigs, some can run,some got this issue...I don't know  why

if you are running it through shortcut, try to create a bat file first
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
novag
Difficult is Crazy!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hi Guys,
I am having strange issue with SuperNova. X11 works fine but when i start this, It says waiting for work to be available from pool and then it crashes with an error..... Anyone else seen this issue?

I got this issue too.I use the latest sgminer.on my HD5850 rigs, some can run,some got this issue...I don't know  why
Activity: 283
x13.cool!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Yes i am. I can see marucoin kernel there
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hi Guys,

Activity: 392
Stop by and chat about #boostcoin at freenode. Wink
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#boostcoin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi Guys,
Below is the error
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
No one should sell under 0.00005000, This is the first real X13 coin, its innovative. I'm buy and holding as many as I can. Smiley

First X13 was MaruCoin..  This is first PoW/PoS
legendary
General Progress Update

So far the blocks in the first week have been created a little faster that expected, so by my rough calculations we have about 2.5 more weeks left of PoW mining
legendary
No one should sell under 0.00005000, This is the first real X13 coin, its innovative. I'm buy and holding as many as I can. Smiley

Yes, thats the attitude we like Smiley
Activity: 322
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
Try restarting your computer too

Already listed that if i restart my computer speed is back to normal at the beginning and 10min later drop to 1.2MH.

Try this : -k marucoin -I 19 -g 1 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 32765
Jump to: