Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 165. (Read 299700 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Can X13 coins be mined using Nvidia GPUs yet ?

not yet, but should be possible soon

x13 is amd only, no asic no fpga no stupid  amd wannabe(nvidia)

Thing is, with the X11, it seems that Nvidia has an edge over AMD... I bought 5 - 750Tis to try out the X11 algo to see its efficiency. I had a read and the nvidia maxwell architecture is now delayed until next year.

you mean maxwell 20nm? because 750 ti are already maxwell, but 28nm, new high-end 28nm gpu are expected q3-q4 of this year
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Thing is, with the X11, it seems that Nvidia has an edge over AMD... I bought 5 - 750Tis to try out the X11 algo to see its efficiency. I had a read and the nvidia maxwell architecture is now delayed until next year.
legendary

Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
legendary
This coin combines Kimoto's Gravity Well and Darkcoins Gravity Wave, based on latest Darkcoin Release as we think this
is the most efficient way at the moment as there are no GPU or ASIC miners for X13

People like fancy words. With no idea what difficulty formula does, they believe that those fancy words can keep multipools away.
In practice the outcome is exactly the same, no matter which difficulty formula coin uses. Multipools mine as long as coin is profitable.
Most gravity wave implementations actually do more harm than good since they tend not to react as fast as original simple difficulty formulas do.

Multipool switches to the coin are dependent on how fast difficulty is allowed to move. If difficulty moves very fast with hashrate rising then it results to very spiky mining graph.
If difficulty moves slower, then multipool on/off switches are slower and it results to difficulty left higher for longer time after multipool leaving the coin.
Neither option is good, but faster difficulty moving is likely a better option to choose.
Probably mid-way would be the best. I believe, digishield did this job quite nicely.

so what's your conclusion about x13?

X13 is basically the same as X11 with 2 additional algorithms. GPU miners certainly like it, since its still rare and there is no real threat for asics to come around any time soon.
X11 is so popular. It looks to be the next scrypt.  I wouldnt be supriced, if asics are already being developed for X11.

i think that some asic are already mining it, in pre-test or something
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
The man with 5BTC wall on 4ksat will cry later Smiley
Activity: 546
This coin combines Kimoto's Gravity Well and Darkcoins Gravity Wave, based on latest Darkcoin Release as we think this
is the most efficient way at the moment as there are no GPU or ASIC miners for X13

People like fancy words. With no idea what difficulty formula does, they believe that those fancy words can keep multipools away.
In practice the outcome is exactly the same, no matter which difficulty formula coin uses. Multipools mine as long as coin is profitable.
Most gravity wave implementations actually do more harm than good since they tend not to react as fast as original simple difficulty formulas do.

Multipool switches to the coin are dependent on how fast difficulty is allowed to move. If difficulty moves very fast with hashrate rising then it results to very spiky mining graph.
If difficulty moves slower, then multipool on/off switches are slower and it results to difficulty left higher for longer time after multipool leaving the coin.
Neither option is good, but faster difficulty moving is likely a better option to choose.
Probably mid-way would be the best. I believe, digishield did this job quite nicely.

X13 is basically the same as X11 with 2 additional algorithms. GPU miners certainly like it, since its still rare and there is no real threat for asics to come around any time soon.
X11 is so popular. It looks to be the next scrypt.  I wouldnt be supriced, if asics are already being developed for X11.
★ IT's Party Time! ★

Activity: 546

Is that accurate? I mean it says someone with 45MH/s can make 12k coins a day... That is like 0.288 BTC a day at the current rate... can't be right
Activity: 527
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
40 Million BOST,Prices will fall Grin

vertcoin 84million
but i worth about 1usd
How many coins are u guys making per day at what hash rate ?
Activity: 527
PoW Max coins: 22,248,000
Only 10 Milions mined untill now
Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
legendary

i think we can hit 10k, but there is a big wall at 4k, 3.1btc wall
★ IT's Party Time! ★

not even nvidia can mine this lol, the last amd paradise

lol. The coin is unique
legendary

not even nvidia can mine this lol, the last amd paradise
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Jump to: