Pages:
Author

Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021) - page 21. (Read 531084 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Hi Sampey, I have a question regarding the interface for C.A.T.

It seems to me that c.a.t. cannot be navigated using only the keyboard; am I right?
I ask because I was thinking of automating some operations I do frequently on CAT via scripts, so I can do them easily without much input from my part. But it seems the mouse is needed.

not sure about that.
probably java have a default GUI order and you can navigate tabs and buttons using some keyboard combinations.....but i'm not an expert about that
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Hi Sampey, I have a question regarding the interface for C.A.T.

It seems to me that c.a.t. cannot be navigated using only the keyboard; am I right?
I ask because I was thinking of automating some operations I do frequently on CAT via scripts, so I can do them easily without much input from my part. But it seems the mouse is needed.
legendary
So what are the legal and technical formalities I have to be aware to get a licence for CAT?
As I see that some are selling their licence for 0.5 BTC, the first postings says 0.9BTC and in the German Altcoin forum it is announced with 0.8BTC.

0.8??? Maybe 5 years ago.
Current CAT Prices are here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5590877

Core license costs 0.065 BTC
Then there's a price for any api you wants to get, from FREE to 0.015 BTC
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
So what are the legal and technical formalities I have to be aware to get a licence for CAT?
As I see that some are selling their licence for 0.5 BTC, the first postings says 0.9BTC and in the German Altcoin forum it is announced with 0.8BTC.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
No changes in CAT Tos.
I didn't send the broadcast message because version is Beta. So i wrote "Anyone who wants to try the 5.2 BETA PM ME".

I've PM you the link

May be you look over my question Does CAT also support OKEX or just OKCOIN? Not sure if I should ask here or PM you.

Actually only OKCOIN  Smiley

Thank you.
legendary
No changes in CAT Tos.
I didn't send the broadcast message because version is Beta. So i wrote "Anyone who wants to try the 5.2 BETA PM ME".

I've PM you the link

May be you look over my question Does CAT also support OKEX or just OKCOIN? Not sure if I should ask here or PM you.

Actually only OKCOIN  Smiley
No changes in CAT Tos.

I've PM you the link

legendary
No changes in CAT Tos.

I've PM you the link
Activity: 25
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
Hi, Sampey

I still didn't receive the current version of the CAT, ie 5.2 Beta  Cry
Was there any change in the bot licensing  Shocked
legendary
For person who are trying to "play with words" and doesn't wants to accept my clearly written TOS i've added a description about what a "PROBLEM" is :

- I Am Not Responsible about exchange problems/scam/closure/bad API responses. If an exchange close, don't ask me refund/discounts.

is now

- I Am Not Responsible about exchange problems (single/global api deletion, delay, api service suspended, ip ban)/scam/closure/bad API responses (not real-time updated data, data format change). If an exchange close, don't ask me refund/discounts.

and i want to be clear for Binance case : they delete api not for normal routine but for problems on their systems. This is an exception, not a routine.
In fact other exchanges like Bittrex/Poloniex never perform such operation.
Does cat support OKEX I only see it says OKCOIN?
Activity: 53
Do you offer pre-set the config (strategy ) ? if you do please let me know the price !

Initially some parameters are built in, it only takes 2 steps to get started...

The price is here...
http://Https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.0
Activity: 53
Hello. Is that strategy exactly ping-pong or mixed?

PING-PONG can automatically cycle...
CAT offers many conditions to cope with market changes.
copper member
Activity: 6
Do you offer pre-set the config (strategy ) ? if you do please let me know the price !
Activity: 25
Hello. Is that strategy exactly ping-pong or mixed?
legendary
What is the minimum investment?

Well considering CAT price i suggest to not invest less than 0.1 BTC
In technical terms you can invest any amount according to any market qty limit (usually limits are very low like 0.0001 BTC)
Activity: 476
Merit: 111
What is the minimum investment?
legendary
I Won't be able to come on the board and manage CAT until 18 July.
I will be available for the next 8 hours, so for any problems/api purchase/etc use this time. Otherwise we will see on 18.
legendary
Hi Sampey !
DO you offer ARBI  bot option ? If not do you plan to offer this stuff in future ?
I just know cryptocatbot.com is reseller site and they do offer ARBI bot anyway !
Thank you

i'm not related to ARBI
Pages:
Jump to: