Pages:
Author

Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021) - page 25. (Read 531112 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
i'm currently testing the last improvements in 5.2 version and it's about this error : there's a problem in the XML save routine and it occurs in some particular situations (it seems when you have ORDER TO RESTORE).
So this error will be probably fixed soon.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Not to say that this is a fix but what some of us have realized is that what at least works best for some of us is that you restart the C.A.T bot each day, or if you start to seeing a hose up by not hearing your PING PONG cheers after 'x' time, to do the same and restart.  But not doing a "LOAD" command, actually pulling up your markets again...hopefully that helps you out as well!

Yeah, I could just restart it, but I would prefer it to be able to just keep running long term.
Now that I've confirmed that it's continuing to trade on all the markets I have it configured for, it seems to be a purely cosmetic thing, so I'm happy enough to just tell it to ignore future errors and leave it running. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 27
I've only been running the software for a couple of days, but I keep getting the following exception thrown:

Code:
ERROR:  ''
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:737)
at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:343)
at CAT.E_MarketSupport.RestoreRoutines.A_Executor.XML_Manager.finalizeXML(Unknown Source)
at CAT.E_MarketSupport.RestoreRoutines.A_Executor.XML_SAVE_LOAD_MANAGER.fullMarketSave(Unknown Source)
at CAT.B_Env_Exchange.A_ExchEnv.ExchAutoBackupManager.b(Unknown Source)
at CAT.B_Env_Exchange.A_ExchEnv.a.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.serializer.ToUnknownStream.characters(ToUnknownStream.java:342)
at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.DOM2TO.parse(DOM2TO.java:244)
at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.DOM2TO.parse(DOM2TO.java:230)
at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.DOM2TO.parse(DOM2TO.java:136)
at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.DOM2TO.parse(DOM2TO.java:98)
at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transformIdentity(TransformerImpl.java:684)
at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:728)
... 12 more
---------
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.serializer.ToUnknownStream.characters(ToUnknownStream.java:342)
at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transformIdentity(TransformerImpl.java:684)
at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:728)
at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:343)
at CAT.E_MarketSupport.RestoreRoutines.A_Executor.XML_Manager.finalizeXML(Unknown Source)
at CAT.E_MarketSupport.RestoreRoutines.A_Executor.XML_SAVE_LOAD_MANAGER.fullMarketSave(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)

Usually it seems to run fine for about 8-16 hours before it starts, then it'll do it once or twice a minute, most recently it started doing it after running only around 1hr.

I've taken a look at the logs for the markets it's trading on, and can't see any sort of exception or anything abnormal in any of them, it's also showing 0 for retry, http error, and aborted on the API console; so I don't think it's an API response that it's failing to parse, so possibly it's a part of the Swing UI that it's failing to parse?

It does appear to continue trading after it's begun to throw the exceptions, so I don't think it's halting trading or anything, I just can't be certain as I haven't yet left it running long enough post-exception to confirm that - it's still performing trades on at least two of the three markets I've got it running on, and I'm going to let it keep running and hopefully confirm it's still successfully trading on the third as well.

When I first got the software and was initially getting acquainted with it, I was running it on Windows 10, running Oracle Java 8 Update 171, I've since switched it over onto my Linux box, running Arch Linux and OpenJDK update 172, both systems throw the same exception.

Anyway, yeah, doesn't seem to actually have any negative effects (assuming the third market is still working), just wanted to submit a bug report.

Thanks very much, I've been very impressed by the software thus far - I primarily do Linux Sysadmin stuff, but I've done my fair share of software development and interfacing with various third-party APIs of varying quality, I sure as hell wouldn't have the patience for a project of this kind of scope, and I'm particularly impressed by how many exchanges you've written API interfaces for.

Not to say that this is a fix but what some of us have realized is that what at least works best for some of us is that you restart the C.A.T bot each day, or if you start to seeing a hose up by not hearing your PING PONG cheers after 'x' time, to do the same and restart.  But not doing a "LOAD" command, actually pulling up your markets again...hopefully that helps you out as well!
Activity: 2
I've only been running the software for a couple of days, but I keep getting the following exception thrown:

Code:
ERROR:  ''
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:737)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
... 12 more
---------
java.lang.NullPointerException

Usually it seems to run fine for about 8-16 hours before it starts, then it'll do it once or twice a minute, most recently it started doing it after running only around 1hr.

I've taken a look at the logs for the markets it's trading on, and can't see any sort of exception or anything abnormal in any of them, it's also showing 0 for retry, http error, and aborted on the API console; so I don't think it's an API response that it's failing to parse, so possibly it's a part of the Swing UI that it's failing to parse?

It does appear to continue trading after it's begun to throw the exceptions, so I don't think it's halting trading or anything, I just can't be certain as I haven't yet left it running long enough post-exception to confirm that - it's still performing trades on at least two of the three markets I've got it running on, and I'm going to let it keep running and hopefully confirm it's still successfully trading on the third as well.

When I first got the software and was initially getting acquainted with it, I was running it on Windows 10, running Oracle Java 8 Update 171, I've since switched it over onto my Linux box, running Arch Linux and OpenJDK update 172, both systems throw the same exception.

Anyway, yeah, doesn't seem to actually have any negative effects (assuming the third market is still working), just wanted to submit a bug report.

Thanks very much, I've been very impressed by the software thus far - I primarily do Linux Sysadmin stuff, but I've done my fair share of software development and interfacing with various third-party APIs of varying quality, I sure as hell wouldn't have the patience for a project of this kind of scope, and I'm particularly impressed by how many exchanges you've written API interfaces for.

EDIT: I've now confirmed that all three markets are continuing to trade, so there appears to be zero impact from this exception, it looks to be purely cosmetic.
Activity: 134
Merit: 3
Hey Sampey, might have some referrals coming your way. Just wanted to let you know. But I'm referencing people 10% off which I know will come out of my referral payment.
No, it just spits out the line from the gain tab, in that order.
well if it already spits out that line from the gain tab. Then I would imagine it shouldn't be hard to set something up to log it and collectively add it up the way it does on the gain tab with the accumulative totals Etc.

exactly, just setup "something" on a server at URL to collect these data...
that's just the thing, I wouldn't know where to begin. I was thinking IFTTT. But I think that only handles three lines of data or something. But I would really love to be able to get something like this setup.
Activity: 785
Merit: 500
BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)
well if it already spits out that line from the gain tab. Then I would imagine it shouldn't be hard to set something up to log it and collectively add it up the way it does on the gain tab with the accumulative totals Etc.

exactly, just setup "something" on a server at URL to collect these data...
So how does the post to URL thing work and what kind of data does / can it pass along ?

every time a ding-ding happens, C.A.T. sends this line of data as a JSON formatted string to the URL you have setup.
"this line" ? lol

lil more info please... I guess what I'm asking but didnt ask lol

Does it effectively pass along "log" info like what's seen on the log tab which is lost exit / startups even though just about all else is back if you load an XML template. Ideally I would like long term tracking and am curious if the post to URL could effectively build it into an excel sheet online some how with all that same info like timestamp, start / end price, accumulative gain etc. etc. etc.

Ty.
So how does the post to URL thing work and what kind of data does / can it pass along ?

every time a ding-ding happens, C.A.T. sends this line of data as a JSON formatted string to the URL you have setup.
legendary
another problem will be that i won't be able to give any support over logs in languages different than English.
Language support is often tricky if a variable is included. In some languages, the text is put before the variable, in some its after, and yet another time it might be between two text parts.

The language text is not the only problem, sometimes the length can be challenging too.

Maybe its easier to add tooltip which can be switched to different languages. Then in the second round change the text with the rooftop text...
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
is there a plan to support the bot in Russian?
legendary
I had a dream:

There was a subdirectory in C.A.T, lets call it "External" within an exchange directory.

If you put an xml file into that directory with the content of:
coin_market
start_time
coin_amount
start_trade_type
parameter_template

and name that file exchange_coin_market, e.g.   Yobit_FTO_ETH

C.A.T. would frequently check if such file exists and add these info as new ping into the system.

Imagine there would be a Telegram channel, that provides such files to download, both the ping start file and the parameter template. You just need to adjust amount as your budget allows, ....

It is just a dream, yet, but SAMPEY, can you make that dream come true?

Technically it's not a problem, but i should think about that......
legendary
that way adding support for new languages is as simple as selecting the appropriate language database.

you're not a programmer right?  Cheesy Cheesy

that "simple" things will takes tons of hours because all messages, table column names and many other things are not written inside a file, but directly inside the code. That's pretty obvious if you're not planning a multi-language system.
Because (my error of course), i think that english is simple and a minimum requisite to deal with the cryptocurrency world.

but i will think a way to code all the english text outside CAT code. If that will happens i will release a version only for the language package. Maybe a 5.3
Activity: 53
Sampey, there are many people in my area who would like to have a Chinese version, and some of my friends needs German version.

Currently I am working with a group of Chinese who are eager to promote C.A.T., but in traditional and simplified Chinese. Remember, 1/3 of worlds populations speaks CHINESE!!!
Rich players are in China, ....

Is it on your plan to use LANGUAGE files to switch C.A.T. to a different language?

I don't see why a new version of CAT couldn't pull text from a database; that way adding support for new languages is as simple as selecting the appropriate language database. I'm sure the community would make these files anyway.
Sampey, there are many people in my area who would like to have a Chinese version, and some of my friends needs German version.

Currently I am working with a group of Chinese who are eager to promote C.A.T., but in traditional and simplified Chinese. Remember, 1/3 of worlds populations speaks CHINESE!!!
Rich players are in China, ....

Is it on your plan to use LANGUAGE files to switch C.A.T. to a different language?
I had a dream:

There was a subdirectory in C.A.T, lets call it "External" within an exchange directory.

If you put an xml file into that directory with the content of:
coin_market
start_time
coin_amount
start_trade_type
parameter_template

and name that file exchange_coin_market, e.g.   Yobit_FTO_ETH

C.A.T. would frequently check if such file exists and add these info as new ping into the system.

Imagine there would be a Telegram channel, that provides such files to download, both the ping start file and the parameter template. You just need to adjust amount as your budget allows, ....

It is just a dream, yet, but SAMPEY, can you make that dream come true?

Pages:
Jump to: