Pages:
Author

Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021) - page 23. (Read 531084 times)

Activity: 785
Merit: 500
BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)
Hi I am interested in this tool

A few questions:

1. I know it depends on the market, but what results are people getting. I know results may vary

2. Is there a best tips on another website or discord

3. Do I pick the coins or is there like automatic coin picker that shows me the best coins at the moment

4. Dynamic, I know what it means, but how does it work. Does it help with down trends

5. What is spread % from

I have build a web site: https://cat.Elmit.com
There are links to Telegram groups and channels dedicated dot C.A.T. in English, German and Chinese. There is also a order check form. It doesn't order, just prepares your message to Sampey. My gain used to be 16.2% per week, but with the constantly bear market I get only 11.4% per week.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
no, you must not use openjdk, you must install official java 8

Hey, It seems stable with these:

Code:
root@ubuntu-s-1vcpu-1gb-sgp1-01:~# java -version
java version "1.8.0_171"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_171-b11)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.171-b11, mixed mode)
Activity: 53

A few questions:

1. I know it depends on the market, but what results are people getting. I know results may vary

3. Do I pick the coins or is there like automatic coin picker that shows me the best coins at the moment

4. Dynamic, I know what it means, but how does it work. Does it help with down trends

5. What is spread % from

Sampey's service is good, and I suspect he is not sleeping... Almost any time...

Here is the official...
Description old, less examples illustrate

There is no automatic coin picking, but there are some numbers to retrieve, which personally feels very convenient...

Reduce the trend, no way to profit ...
Activity: 7

A few questions:

5. What is spread % from
Algorithms = Algo 
Different positions, different ways of writing, the same meaning?

UNDER & OVER
Less than & greater than
right?

yes
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Algorithms = Algo 

UNDER & OVER
Less than & greater than
right?

yes
Algorithms = Algo 

UNDER & OVER
Less than & greater than
right?
legendary
no, you must not use openjdk, you must install official java 8
Activity: 17

C.A.T. doesn't works with Robinhood

Hi,

My ubuntu box have java:

java -version
openjdk version "1.8.0_171"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_171-8u171-b11-0ubuntu0.16.04.1-b11)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.171-b11, mixed mode)

Is that ok with C.A.T 5.2?
Activity: 134
Merit: 3
Would still love help and be willing to possibly pay someone to help me with post to URL so I can keep a longer gains log so if I say reset my system / lose power etc. I don't lose previous totals and when back online they continue to tally and process as normal... Ty.
Do you have a server? There several ways to connect, I use Php, separate the data (JSON) into fields and put them into a MySQL.Next I use another Php program to display these data, ...
I have a VPS with full root for some websites I have.

Can I see a screenshot of what you have going?
Would still love help and be willing to possibly pay someone to help me with post to URL so I can keep a longer gains log so if I say reset my system / lose power etc. I don't lose previous totals and when back online they continue to tally and process as normal... Ty.
Do you have a server? There several ways to connect, I use Php, separate the data (JSON) into fields and put them into a MySQL.Next I use another Php program to display these data, ...
Activity: 134
Merit: 3
legendary
Hey Sampey,

What are the4 chances of setting up with Robinhood into the bot?  0% commission would be a very nice addition Wink

C.A.T. doesn't works with Robinhood
copper member
Activity: 27
Hey Sampey,

What are the4 chances of setting up with Robinhood into the bot?  0% commission would be a very nice addition Wink
hi Sampey

Feature suggestion:
Web remote GUI operation interface.

The threshold for using VPS is getting lower and lower, and the cost is cheaper.
7*24 operation is more appropriate.

I have that feature with my headless server ....
legendary
hi Sampey

Feature suggestion:

The threshold for using VPS is getting lower and lower, and the cost is cheaper.

The cost/time of that feature is not affordable. Sorry, no.
hi Sampey

Feature suggestion:

i have found it a steep, steep learning curve but all you need is perseverance and accurate routine methods.
 If its possible to create the new CAT with the save and reload properties for computer restarters out there, i would say charge 1btc as usual and free or 0.2 for previous CAT buyers.

I completely disagree to split or increase C.A.T. price. C.A.T. is already one of the premium priced bot working for crypto currencies.
More important is to improve the program, add exchanges.
Yes, to start with C.A.T. can be frustrating, but many have managed it. We have a help group on Telegram, where you get quick questions answered. I help on a daily basis people to get started via Team Viewer. Udemy courses are in the works, webinar programs follow. My Patreon site offers a manual, tips, headless server setup, and soon a template download service.
legendary
If its possible to create the new CAT with the save and reload properties for computer restarters out there, i would say charge 1btc as usual and free or 0.2 for previous CAT buyers.

Not sure about what you're meaning.
Can you explain?  Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
i have found it a steep, steep learning curve but all you need is perseverance and accurate routine methods.
Pages:
Jump to: