Pages:
Author

Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021) - page 22. (Read 531084 times)

copper member
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi Sampey !
DO you offer ARBI  bot option ? If not do you plan to offer this stuff in future ?
I just know cryptocatbot.com is reseller site and they do offer ARBI bot anyway !
Thank you
Activity: 53
Hi Sampey. Is there any particular setting that would prevent PING order recreation (deletion and creation) with the same price and amount in every cycle? I am using a limit of the type: "PING LIMIT (Adequate:true) - Never BUY OVER Your Last PONG SELL Price - 3%". If you need any further info, just let me know.

CAT should not re-create an order if price is the same as the current one.
if that happens please send me a log file.

PM sent with a couple of log files and parameter template used.

I also want to know the result....

Can you tell me?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
You at least offer to replace Binance API for free of charge when users are not in fault and it affects to everyone when exchange has such issues, If i have to pay again to get to replace my binance API in my bot im done with CAT bot, sorry.  Embarrassed

I know it's not users's fault, but it's not my fault too.

i'm sorry but these are the rules, i've done my part with a 33% discount for an api replace. Binance has done his part (https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006675312-Incident-Recap-on-Irregular-SYS-Trading).

i will consider to change this rule in the future.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
You at least offer to replace Binance API for free of charge when users are not in fault and it affects to everyone when exchange has such issues, If i have to pay again to get to replace my binance API in my bot im done with CAT bot, sorry.  Embarrassed
legendary
Hi Sampey. Is there any particular setting that would prevent PING order recreation (deletion and creation) with the same price and amount in every cycle? I am using a limit of the type: "PING LIMIT (Adequate:true) - Never BUY OVER Your Last PONG SELL Price - 3%". If you need any further info, just let me know.

CAT should not re-create an order if price is the same as the current one.
if that happens please send me a log file.
legendary
Activity: 8
So you are charging 0.01BTC for the Binance new API key? How to organise payment?
legendary
thank Byte Produce for your kindly words.
I'm used to having some angry people when this thing happens. I Accept that.
Luckily few people became angry with me. Usually 99,9% of customers know CAT TOS and are able to understand when it's my fault and when it's not  Wink Wink

Activity: 15
Sampey, from your Terms of Service:

- After Purchasing All future releases of C.A.T. WILL BE FREE.
- Your copy of C.A.T. is personal, and related to your Public API Key, so Do Not Change Your API Key or you won't be able to use C.A.T.
- The Cost of a "Key Change" is the API Price in case of Priced Api, 0.015 BTC in case of FREE Api.
- Support is given only on the latest C.A.T. release.
- Refunds are not possibile.
- Referral prices must be claim in no more than 30 days from the day the Ref gets the CAT Copy.
- Reselling C.A.T. is allowed. I don't offer escrow service and i'm not responsible about scams. It's a good idea to PM me before buy/sell a license to get precise info about that procedure.
- I Am Not Responsible about exchange problems/scam/closure/bad API responses. If an exchange close, don't ask me refund/discounts.
- If you try to scam me/other people or you try to ruin my reputation, I will report you and I will ban all your licenses forever.
BTC-------------------------------------------------------------------------------BTC

Reading that, how are you going to exchange the API keys for FREE,  because, I have not changed my API key, but the exchange has reset it for security reasons. This is different from your mentioned problems/scam/closure/bad API response. A reset by the exchange can happen any time. We welcome security concerns of exchanges.

No,

- I Am Not Responsible about exchange problems/scam/closure/bad API responses. If an exchange close, don't ask me refund/discounts.

Api delete your api = A Problem Caused To you by the Exchange, not by me.

So, after the problem you need to change your API key right?

- The Cost of a "Key Change" is the API Price in case of Priced Api, 0.015 BTC in case of FREE Api.

I've done 0.005 Discount, and that's the best i can do.

An exchange should enhance their product (exchange). It might be necessary to change API procedures, or the API key.
It is your responsibility to satisfy your customers with a working product. The API key has not been changed by the user, but by the exchange. The exchange is neither scam, nor out of business, ... so it is simple an update.
Therefore it is your duty to change the API keys of all users for free, as you would do any changes to the program if an exchange updates their API procedure. To pay you for the exchange's enhancements each time isn't working. What if the exchange sets up the rule, that you have to reset each day the API keys? Will you charge your customer then daily? Well, programming is then not necessary anymore, just making money by changing a table of keys.

To hide from this responsibility will certainly give you lots of losses. You can make your customers happy and change or you can make them angry. In the second case be sure, they will broadcast their anger (as they already do on Telegram, discord, ...), and they will force you to clean up your code of all the programming errors. Remember that there is no update for almost a YEAR. I think it was a mistake to use that way of program protection. You should have earned already a lots to be able to setup a server (Digital Ocean charges you 5 US$ per month https://m.do.co/c/a6ab89baef19). You could use something like a user account and api key allowance after payment and they can update as often they want. That would be easy to setup. I do understand that the current way is not in your favor.

THIS is my only response to this matter. Act wisely!

Hello

That was the fault of Binance and not Sampeys !!
Binance starting tomorrow rabbat on the trade!

For all other Binance users, we will offer a 70% rebate on the trading fees received from you (does not include referrals) between 2018/07/05 - 2018/07/14. The rebate will be given in the form of BNB calculated using the closing price on 2018/07/14.

When Binance
If you change api every day now, then I'll go away!
Sampays work ist very god!

The last update I got from CAT was about 4 months ago.
For me work Cat fine.
If you are not satisfied Write a bot yourself.
Regards
Byte Produce
legendary
Elmit, i don't understand if you want to make controversy but my rules are clear and any CAT user should know about that.
I Already offer a discount for the api key change, as happens before. I pay 33% of the loss that doesn't depends by me.
If you want to get angry with someone your target is Binance, not me.
I never changes my TOS so anyone knows about this rules. If you didn't read tos i'm sorry again but it's not my fault.

Remember that there is no update for almost a YEAR.

And so? A working product could need only maintenance.

End of the story.
Activity: 785
Merit: 500
BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

- Your copy of C.A.T. is personal, and related to your Public API Key, so Do Not Change Your API Key or you won't be able to use C.A.T.
- Referral prices must be claim in no more than 30 days from the day the Ref gets the CAT Copy.
- Reselling C.A.T. is allowed. I don't offer escrow service and i'm not responsible about scams. It's a good idea to PM me before buy/sell a license to get precise info about that procedure.
- If you try to scam me/other people or you try to ruin my reputation, I will report you and I will ban all your licenses forever.
BTC-------------------------------------------------------------------------------BTC

Reading that, how are you going to exchange the API keys for FREE,  because, I have not changed my API key, but the exchange has reset it for security reasons. This is different from your mentioned problems/scam/closure/bad API response. A reset by the exchange can happen any time. We welcome security concerns of exchanges.

No,

An exchange should enhance their product (exchange). It might be necessary to change API procedures, or the API key.
It is your responsibility to satisfy your customers with a working product. The API key has not been changed by the user, but by the exchange. The exchange is neither scam, nor out of business, ... so it is simple an update.
Therefore it is your duty to change the API keys of all users for free, as you would do any changes to the program if an exchange updates their API procedure. To pay you for the exchange's enhancements each time isn't working. What if the exchange sets up the rule, that you have to reset each day the API keys? Will you charge your customer then daily? Well, programming is then not necessary anymore, just making money by changing a table of keys.

To hide from this responsibility will certainly give you lots of losses. You can make your customers happy and change or you can make them angry. In the second case be sure, they will broadcast their anger (as they already do on Telegram, discord, ...), and they will force you to clean up your code of all the programming errors. Remember that there is no update for almost a YEAR. I think it was a mistake to use that way of program protection. You should have earned already a lots to be able to setup a server (Digital Ocean charges you 5 US$ per month https://m.do.co/c/a6ab89baef19). You could use something like a user account and api key allowance after payment and they can update as often they want. That would be easy to setup. I do understand that the current way is not in your favor.

THIS is my only response to this matter. Act wisely!
legendary

Reading that, how are you going to exchange the API keys for FREE,  because, I have not changed my API key, but the exchange has reset it for security reasons. This is different from your mentioned problems/scam/closure/bad API response. A reset by the exchange can happen any time. We welcome security concerns of exchanges.

No,

i can just 2 massages per Day send  Huh
No i have pay 
the Address:   13k...............WoPN
Txid:   5e296cd8395fe678332f7fca3e350a53899e4faa76b9ee4b20184fc2669408d2
Thanks Sampey
I'm from Austria too. I got a German telegram group for C.A.T. help. Read more at https://cat.Elmit.com
Activity: 15
legendary
BINANCE API PROBLEM

A Quote from my last PM

Hi,
i'm sorry for Binance Api problem.
As you probably know from CAT Term Of Service (you can find them here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5590877) this is a third party problem that is not covered by CAT Support.
In other words i'm not responsible about API problem caused by Binance and i can't provide a new free api.
But i understand the frustration that this problem will cause so i can apply a discount and providing a new API Key for 0.01 BTC.

that's the best i can do.

I will do exactly what i've done anytime an exchange perform such kind of operation for THEIR technical negligence : i won't cover the loss because it's not my fault and it's clearly written in my TOS, but i will try to help with the loss any customer who wants to change his api key.
copper member
Activity: 27
Dear customer,

Due to irregular trading on some APIs, Binance has removed all existing API keys as a precautionary security measure. All API users are requested to recreate their API keys.

Another announcement regarding the re-opening of trading will be made once the maintenance is complete. Please stay tuned to our official announcement channels for further information.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your patience.

Thanks for your support!

Binance Team

Sampey, how to proceed?

Elmit and I def have the same problem.  Undecided  Guess it could be worst news thou, right Elmit?! phew!

Sampey FYI: so I know if you go to load an active tab's "parameter template", over to another tab.  Even if it's saved.  It won't bring over the dust.
Dear customer,

Due to irregular trading on some APIs, Binance has removed all existing API keys as a precautionary security measure. All API users are requested to recreate their API keys.

Another announcement regarding the re-opening of trading will be made once the maintenance is complete. Please stay tuned to our official announcement channels for further information.

Thanks for your support!

Binance Team

Sampey, how to proceed?
Dear customer,

Thanks for your support!

Binance Team
Activity: 4
thanks for Elmit it seems good  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: