Pages:
Author

Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021) - page 37. (Read 531112 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
i guess i have no choice. if i sends funds now, how quick of a turn around?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
That is ridiculous.

No, this is a TERM OF SERVICE (you can find here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bot-cat-cryptocurrency-automatic-trader-new-price-list-042021-507103) :

- I Am Not Responsible about exchange problems/scam/closure/bad API responses. If an exchange close, don't ask me refund/discounts.

In other words i'm responsible about CAT product. I'm responsible of any CAT Aspect.
But Binance problem is a Binance problem, not a CAT Problem.
You  must consider these events when you buy a bot tied to a third party systems.
That is ridiculous. I just bought the additional license, and was out of town when it was sent. I literally recieved the download link 5 days ago.  Do you really think it is fair to charge me an additional .015 BTC for something that happened outside of my control. Considering the documented binance issues? I am not asking for a freebie, just what I paid for.
legendary
After the Binance incedent, I logged in and my keys have been deleted. I have since genereated a new key but need this to be included in my CAT bot. Has anyone else experienced this? Binance also made the change where you can no longer retrieve your private key. This is fine, I have stored the private key in a safe place. Pretty eager to get my CAT bot up and running again.  Thank you.

On CAT side you need to buy a new APi key.
I'm not responsible about Exchanges accidents, so i can't pay for other person errors.
After the Binance incedent, I logged in and my keys have been deleted. I have since genereated a new key but need this to be included in my CAT bot. Has anyone else experienced this? Binance also made the change where you can no longer retrieve your private key. This is fine, I have stored the private key in a safe place. Pretty eager to get my CAT bot up and running again.  Thank you.
Activity: 785
Merit: 500
BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)
Arbitrage? C.A.T. is a ping pong bot.

Arbitrage would need two exchanges. C.A.T. deals with one exchange at a time.

Arbitrage would in my opinion only be successful if you could start over again, means you bring the coin from other exchange over to the first one again, ... which isn't possible in a fair time and cost aspect.

A triangular bot on the other hand I could imagine that would be possible within C.A.T., however, there are so many other tasks to do first.
Triangular bot within CAT would just need a small function: trade as soon fund available. == And Triangular bot is done!
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Is there any plans for Binance Arbitrage bot?
legendary
hum well things seems more simple : https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/971483376753393664
just users that log on binance phising site.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

legendary
Before people starts pm me :

https://www.reddit.com/r/BinanceExchange/comments/82ou1d/binance_sold_all_my_alt_coins_at_market_rate/

No, i have nothing to do with that, LOL.

but i think Binance Api system have some kind of bug.
Maybe you can invoke that with some parameters that allows you to perform action for other users, or maybe there's bad generator of Public/Private api keys that allows hacker to generate api keys and find real user keys.
Only speculation from a programmers'a mind  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hello, I'm looking for a way of manual way to stop CAT creating orders once the last automated SELL order is passed

this way I'd get my money back.

I know there is an automated SELL after X time tab, but I'm only looking for a manual way.

thx
Activity: 18
Hello ! Is it possible to use the CAT program to make transactions (buy / sell crypto) in manual mode through exchange API keys to Binance and Poloniex ?
Activity: 16
Thanks, I got now something to start with, mayby its a time to educate my self more  Cheesy
legendary
Hi Sampey
Can you tell me how to set up sending post to URL when is PING-PONG complited, not sure where to start  Wink

just set page as http://yourSite/ServletPage

then on ServletPage create a REST POST Parser and you will have all data anytime a ping-pong is completed.

hmmm... ok sound easy, just I don't have a clue what you talking about. OK I'm not a tech guy never did that staff  Tongue, I will be grateful for any example how to do it  Grin

i'm sorry but i'm not sure you will be able to use this feature without some coding skill.....

this is an example of a server side code to read a REST POST CALL (In Java)

public static String getBody(HttpServletRequest request) throws IOException {

String body = null;
    StringBuilder stringBuilder = new StringBuilder();
    BufferedReader bufferedReader = null;

try {
        InputStream inputStream = request.getInputStream();
        if (inputStream != null) {
            bufferedReader = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(inputStream));
            char[] charBuffer = new char[128];
            int bytesRead = -1;
            while ((bytesRead = bufferedReader.read(charBuffer)) > 0) {
                stringBuilder.append(charBuffer, 0, bytesRead);
            }
        } else {
            stringBuilder.append("");
        }
    } catch (IOException ex) {
        throw ex;
    } finally {
        if (bufferedReader != null) {
            try {
                bufferedReader.close();
            } catch (IOException ex) {
                throw ex;
            }
        }
    }

body = stringBuilder.toString();
    return body;
}
Hi Sampey
Can you tell me how to set up sending post to URL when is PING-PONG complited, not sure where to start  Wink

then on ServletPage create a REST POST Parser and you will have all data anytime a ping-pong is completed.

hmmm... ok sound easy, just I don't have a clue what you talking about. OK I'm not a tech guy never did that staff  Tongue, I will be grateful for any example how to do it  Grin
legendary
Hi Sampey

Hi Sampey
legendary
Question: can I use this bot, to configure it in the way that it will monitor price of my coins, and trigger stop loss or take profit when price reached it's target?

No

Hi sampey ı send your payment can you send me the program? My pm limit expired.

yes i will pm later.
payment is ok  Wink
Activity: 7
Question: can I use this bot, to configure it in the way that it will monitor price of my coins, and trigger stop loss or take profit when price reached it's target?

No

Hi sampey ı send your payment can you send me the program? My pm limit expired.
Activity: 924
Merit: 175

No

Thank you. Is anyone aware of software which would allow that? To monitor prices via API, and generate SELL order when price is > than take profit target, or if price is < stop loss target.
legendary

No
Pages:
Jump to: