Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties - page 2. (Read 848 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 12:28:06 AM
Participating in bounties are pleasured and profitable. We will not be afraid of losing our funds from our pocket. the maximal risk is getting scam bounty or dumb tokens with no value. However, that is only part of the risks.
Joining in bounties earn me much. I've joined some campaigns of bounty including the Signature campaign for almost a year. It is very profitable to earn more rewards while to help to promote the promising ICOs.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 12:26:03 AM
Wow, this really entice me to try out, but my rank still low. We are spoilt of choice now. Too many ico bounties nowadays. Anyone can suggest a good sign. campaign.. Will try to out aoon. Thanks
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 12:15:17 AM
I think you can do bounty twitter+facebook campaign and signature campaign,but now there are so many ico,it is very difficult to know whew good ico or bad ico
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 16, 2018, 11:58:25 PM
You are lucky to be a part of a bounty project that pays and has a good value of coin. But for a junior member to get those amount of reward I think it is impossible. We cannot actually say if a certain project would work and their bounty will definitely give a decent amount of reward so yeah,  you must be lucky lol.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 16, 2018, 11:43:41 PM
I have also taken part in some really nice bounty campaigns.
Unfortunately, I was scammed several times too.
We really should do our research before participating, otherwise we might waste our time for nothing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 52
April 16, 2018, 10:09:11 PM
Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort. It's pretty great to see that its possible to get great bounties on here. What are some of the best bounties you've played a part in? Feel free to ask me any questions about bounties I've taken part in Smiley
Wow, that's pretty crazy! I, unfortunately, don't have any great story to share because I'm quite new, but I really hope to get to those rewards sooner or later!
Activity: 98
April 16, 2018, 10:07:01 PM
I've participated in some bounties and i've earned some money that i feel very good Cheesy Now i'm participating in Merculet bounty (you can check it in my signature), to me Merculet is really really really good project and so is its bounty Wink It asks for many requirements but the stakes are so good. Beside the bounty, this project is potential and it's worth participating in its ICO, i'm going to buy some because of its good advisors and team leaders.
Activity: 196
April 16, 2018, 10:01:08 PM
Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort. It's pretty great to see that its possible to get great bounties on here. What are some of the best bounties you've played a part in? Feel free to ask me any questions about bounties I've taken part in Smiley

I think if you are less understanding about bounty then you should participate in a great gift that earns over $ 1000 with less effort, then you should read more to get the gifts you have followed 
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 16, 2018, 08:03:24 PM
bounty campaign is the choice of the bounty hunters to get the coins by not paying a lot of money, the results of bounty campaign will be profitable even though the price of the coin is low and I have also proved it
Activity: 364
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
April 16, 2018, 05:27:42 PM
Good result. I got the best result in the Eidoo project where I got 2150 coins. The price is now 1.85
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 05:22:47 PM
This sounds amazing, but there is a simple law, where are more people = less profit, so need to do things as translation, blogs, YouTbe, non popular things = more profit, lol
Activity: 574
April 16, 2018, 05:18:22 PM
Participate in translations they will give you high profit but you must alert always because it is a first come first serve basis. A lot of members participating now because of the high profit. But you need more extra time and effort for the campaign.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
April 16, 2018, 05:15:40 PM
Bounty is like investment.We are investing our time and effort
So same way like in a case of investment we need to carefully research project
Mostly i work for long time to get lot of tokens
now my last earned tokens are down but i am not selling waiting for better time
Activity: 194
April 16, 2018, 05:08:09 PM
That is great if you receive that amount ,you could have better you can search new bounty campaigns at the alternate currency > marketplace> bounties > there you will find the existing and upcoming bounty campaigns that might be proftable but becareful because most of the campaigns here are scams,you should be doing research to lessen the risk of joining scams.
Activity: 228
April 16, 2018, 04:51:12 PM
$1500 for Jr member, what donyou take a part on their bounties. That's huge amount you can get more if you hold them for more little longer.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
April 16, 2018, 04:48:15 PM
Translation and Media/Articles bounty are very profitable for me, Twitter and Facebook less. Of course, it will depend on the ICO. If ICO will fail or it's scam you will be rewarded with 0$, so it's important the ICO choose.
Activity: 79
April 16, 2018, 04:45:31 PM
20k, amazing! makes me think why the hell I keep doing translation bounties Cheesy
Activity: 140
April 16, 2018, 04:43:56 PM
this is a very good result. tell how you chose the company of bounty. you got a reward for participating in the company's bounty or  Holding?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 04:26:14 PM
Ooh 1500$? that's great, how much time you invested? How many campaigns are you doing right now?
After tokens distributions, what you do to multiply your profit? Holding, trading?
Activity: 249
April 16, 2018, 02:42:07 PM

Good result. I believe in bounty projects. I have some hope on my signature BeEasy campany. It's my first experience. And if it's not successful my faith at such bounty will die Sad
Pages:
Jump to: