Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties - page 7. (Read 849 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 6
FREE VPS. Check Signature for link
April 11, 2018, 01:52:42 PM
Can anyone suggest new bounties with a great future? I'm looking to participate in some
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
April 11, 2018, 01:51:21 PM
Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort. It's pretty great to see that its possible to get great bounties on here. What are some of the best bounties you've played a part in? Feel free to ask me any questions about bounties I've taken part in Smiley
I think it just luck! Yesterday i see Crestonium ICO with huge participant of all campaign, and they said they spend 3m $ to bounty, but at the end of campaign, they disappeared and scam, all participant get no thing over 1 month. It's sometime depend on your bounty you participate.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 01:49:10 PM
Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort. It's pretty great to see that its possible to get great bounties on here. What are some of the best bounties you've played a part in? Feel free to ask me any questions about bounties I've taken part in Smiley

If I understood you correctly, did you participate in the signatures from the Dragon coins (DRG) project? I also participated in this project, though only Twitter and Facebook and received as much as $ 250 in just 5 weeks. This is a lot, I believe.
Activity: 350
April 11, 2018, 01:47:32 PM

If this is true, and you made minimal efforts for this, then it was definitely a success. Usually, for a good payment projects require no small effort. In any case, if you choose good projects, they will always pay well!
P.S. And what kind of project did you have?
Activity: 195
April 11, 2018, 01:41:30 PM
I would look into Crowdholding. They are a co-creation platform where you get crypto for giving feedback to other startups. I find it better than typical bounties because:-

- They have some tokens that are actually on exchanges such as DeepOnion, SmartCash and also some new exciting ones, instead of hoping the ICO is successful, hits on exchanges and then you can cash out.

- If you comment on a task, you have the chance to get both Crowdholding's YUP and the other token. 2 birds with one stone.

- The better the comment, and the more up votes you get, the more of the stake you get. Means if you know what you are talking about, you get more.

- Actually makes a difference for startups as they are getting validation, not just spammy messages on Facebook.

It's free to sign up and start commenting, the website is :- https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
April 11, 2018, 01:24:12 PM
Bounties are only to get some coins but not to make real profit. To achieve that you really need to invest money have some luck and some common sense. And be on a bull market.
Activity: 72
April 11, 2018, 01:21:54 PM
My friend has earned $20 000 in a bounty of company Titanium, but he has decided not to sell coins, then the project was cracked, and now it is $5 000 Embarrassed
Usually after I get the tokens from the developers I will sell them as soon as the token is listed on the trading platform. Keeping the tokens for a long time will be very dangerous because the value of the coin may be low.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 01:19:35 PM
My friend has earned $20 000 in a bounty of company Titanium, but he has decided not to sell coins, then the project was cracked, and now it is $5 000 Embarrassed
Whoa, it is a big money already, feel sorry for that, but it is alright he can still earn more than that if he would keep patience in participating in the bounties.
I am also hoping that I can participate in a big bounty such as that.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 11, 2018, 01:13:18 PM
it's the same as what I experienced withholding the token even the price fell deeply. I regret not selling it then
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
elysian.finance
April 11, 2018, 01:12:50 PM
I am so happy for you. I am very unlucky in this regard.
My biggest income was 400 USD. I hope I earn good money one day  Smiley
Activity: 98
April 11, 2018, 01:10:28 PM
my best friend get priced bounty 6000$, i dont know what bounties he get it but its real because he show to me the evidence in his wallet. although until now i didnt get like that but i still try it. dont give up us, lets try and get work for the new future in bitcoin
Activity: 94
April 11, 2018, 01:08:00 PM
these all sound like great bounties. i do the aelf bounty program and deeponion which pays pretty well.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
April 11, 2018, 01:04:32 PM
Bounties were great, but now with the falling and stagnating market, people are not so ready to invest as before. I hope those times will return soon as the market recovers. Miss those times of good bounties
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
April 11, 2018, 12:54:47 PM
Many bounties are good and can produce variative earning depends on when you sold the bounty tokens.
Don't sell your tokens right after you got the bounty reward, because people are weak hands and selling the tokens, so the price will fall at the moment
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
April 11, 2018, 12:51:53 PM
It is hard to find good projects now. If you join the bounty for a great project, it is possible that you will earn decent amount of money. You can participate in campaigns like Twitter, signature or translation campaigns.

Most of the ICO project in the bounty. Some bounty project will be not success. So before join and invest bounty project. First learn the project information. Most of the people before invest learn the bounty project then people will be invest. It good opportunity future saving and bounty project information help to improve the business.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
April 11, 2018, 12:41:41 PM
It is hard to find good projects now. If you join the bounty for a great project, it is possible that you will earn decent amount of money. You can participate in campaigns like Twitter, signature or translation campaigns.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 11, 2018, 12:40:20 PM
Wow. I never got that amount when I was a Jr member. In my current rank, my highest bounty reward was only $ 800 but there are next, mostly at $ 500 to $ 400. You're lucky to have that one. Don't get hyped in that price, sometimes bounty campaign is not paying that price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
April 11, 2018, 12:37:31 PM

Wow, that's crazy, good job!

What kind of bounty was it that required minimal effort and landed you $1,500? Or what kind of bounties do you do in general? Any advice for getting my foot in the door?
give me good advice so I can find a good campaign. Actually, it's really hard to find right now, The number of campaigns is a scam and I do not know what to do. Please help me
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
April 11, 2018, 12:31:22 PM
Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort.
hello my friend
You get $1500, that's amazing. May I ask! do you campaign more than one bounty with $1500 prize? Is there any suggestion for me, how as a beginner get a bounty? I just tried about the bounty
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
April 11, 2018, 07:42:45 AM

I heard about the Titanium project. There were very good bounty's awards. It is unfortunate that he was hacked and people received much less than they could get.
Pages:
Jump to: