Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties - page 4. (Read 849 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 01:00:15 AM
Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort. It's pretty great to see that its possible to get great bounties on here. What are some of the best bounties you've played a part in? Feel free to ask me any questions about bounties I've taken part in Smiley
Wow! You are too luck! You know what? We are in different in luck, I have exerted a lot of efforts here but I did not earn even in a cent. I always scammed by the projects I've joined. This is my 5th signature campaign that I've participated and I am hoping that this will start my luck.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 12:58:50 AM
Hello. Im newbie here, I only can participate with is the facebook and twitter campaigns bounty. At first, I also got more than what you have earn maybe because i got more followers than you Sir. And you are right that in less effort we can earn in that amount of money. So hopefully we can level up our rank so we can be able to participate in signature campaigns bounties.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
April 12, 2018, 12:54:06 AM
My friend has earned $20 000 in a bounty of company Titanium, but he has decided not to sell coins, then the project was cracked, and now it is $5 000 Embarrassed

That was huge earning and hope he sell the half of it so he can really have some real earning and hold the half of it so if his coin gets pump or dump he's still have something in his wallet. It's not new that the price dumped after it gets listed in trading site as many participant dump all their coins so better be wise on selling. By the way, I also felt your friend had felt, it's frustrating.  Cry
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
April 12, 2018, 12:50:20 AM
That was a big earnings already my friend. In my bounties, ofcourse more than what you have because i can do facebook, twitter and signature campaigns at the same time. I think what you can do only is in social media because of your rank here. Just keep on active in this forum you will get the rank that you deserve to have. As of now, keep on doing what you can do in bounties like you have said very less effort you earn that kind of money was a great start. And if you still can handle more bounties in social media, I advise you to add more rather than just seating around in your free time.
Activity: 238
April 11, 2018, 11:26:48 PM
My friend has earned $20 000 in a bounty of company Titanium, but he has decided not to sell coins, then the project was cracked, and now it is $5 000 Embarrassed
I feel sorry for your friend, he should have sell it when it was on green market. ICO trend today tends to pump so high after adding on exchange and suddenly get dump so low. 
Activity: 32
April 11, 2018, 10:46:37 PM
this is more an exception than the rule. out of 100 1 bounty only shoots like this.
Activity: 109
April 11, 2018, 10:46:11 PM
Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort. It's pretty great to see that its possible to get great bounties on here. What are some of the best bounties you've played a part in? Feel free to ask me any questions about bounties I've taken part in Smiley
wow then that would be great,can you advise me a good bounty with high payment, My other account is looking for a good bounty now, I hope you can help me..
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 10:41:40 PM
Well that is very great,that is much bounties that you've got,may i know what is the campaign you have joined? it is great a junior member can earn as much as that,well i guess you are lucky enough to have that bounty in a small amount of time.You should be greatful as many of these campaigns are scams,you can check the ongoing campaigns in the marketplace > bounties here in the forum.
Good Friend, where can I check?
Activity: 56
April 11, 2018, 10:36:59 PM
I trust many bounty managers here in btc.
They have pretty much good bounties under them.
You should try to search for needmoney, deadley, etc.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
April 11, 2018, 10:32:50 PM
So far, I earned 400 US dollars for my previous facebook and twitter bounties. That was my highest earning in doing bounties so far. So, I'm so happy with you too earn that money. But still I'm happy to have 400$ for doing bounties because some bounties are scammed. After the ICO, you will know that the project are scam and they won't give you reward for doing your job as bounty participants.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
April 11, 2018, 10:32:32 PM
Congrats...1500 USD is very good amount for Jr member in bounty campaign. for members it will be good they will possess more stakes than Jr.member. These days it will be very difficult to change Jr.Member to Member.
Activity: 112
April 11, 2018, 10:26:40 PM
$1,500 just follow one bounty ? what your campaig ? it seems impossible to get $1500 if you follow the signature, because your level is still Jr member

Maybe he used a different account with higher rank?
Anyway, if that is true with your present account, that could be one jackpot for you buddy. Never had one like that before
But I can say that the projects I've participated were also quite good.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
April 11, 2018, 10:22:59 PM
$1,500 just follow one bounty ? what your campaig ? it seems impossible to get $1500 if you follow the signature, because your level is still Jr member
Activity: 73
April 11, 2018, 10:06:07 PM
if it is true it is happy news. but please in more explain to me the investment or bounties as what you mean.
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
April 11, 2018, 09:56:45 PM
Well that is very great,that is much bounties that you've got,may i know what is the campaign you have joined? it is great a junior member can earn as much as that,well i guess you are lucky enough to have that bounty in a small amount of time.You should be greatful as many of these campaigns are scams,you can check the ongoing campaigns in the marketplace > bounties here in the forum.
Activity: 60
April 11, 2018, 09:23:01 PM

Twitter campaign
ICO Merculet

DEVELOP TEAM

Overall, the 10-member development team has a wealth of experience from large companies such as HP, EMC, SAP. Some of the prominent members in the development team are.

Ivan Jiang, project lead, led by Hewlett-Packard HP China, HP Silicon Valley, SAP chief engineer, SAP Cloud acceleration
Shen Jun Zhang, CTO of the project has more than 12 years of experience in the field of information technology, wall work for many large companies in the world such as HP, SAP, EMC. Currently CTO of Magic Windown, in charge of developing services on the phone
Jerry Gao, CPO of the project has more than 10 years of experience in the design of interfaces for telephony products, served as Data Solution Solution Consultant Vivaki
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 11, 2018, 09:15:36 PM
I don't know how he did it, but it is really insane.
I mean the bounty reward per person is too high, which is harmful to the project.
I'd afraid to invest in ICOs with that kind of bounty program.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 09:02:02 PM
i RECOMENDED YOU icoreward
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
April 11, 2018, 08:56:59 PM
It's a pretty big amount for an Jr. member though it's possible to get such amount if you have time researching and joining ICOs with many investors and the best part of it is that participants is not that many.
Pages:
Jump to: