Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounties - page 5. (Read 849 times)

plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
April 11, 2018, 08:33:44 PM
Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort. It's pretty great to see that its possible to get great bounties on here. What are some of the best bounties you've played a part in? Feel free to ask me any questions about bounties I've taken part in Smiley

Congratulations I'm into a lot of bounty campaign like facebook, twitter and other bounty campaigns, but not all bounty are good some of them ended up like shitcoin and some other campaign never make it exchange it is still finding a good campaign to join.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 07:36:19 PM
Hey guys, I recently participated in a great bounty that earnt me over $1,500 with minimal effort. It's pretty great to see that its possible to get great bounties on here. What are some of the best bounties you've played a part in? Feel free to ask me any questions about bounties I've taken part in Smiley

Which bounties that give you over $1,500?
It's a great amount, i hope that i can earn that much money too just from 1 bounty campaign, you have a tons of luck for sure
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 07:30:36 PM

Yes, I agree with you that when you do bounty works or join and do bounty campaigns as they give off coins as a bounty. It is really a good chance for you to collect coins here in the cryptocurrency world and you can invest or trade those coins that you got from your bounty works. I've participated in a lots of bounty campaigns in my almost a month in joining and engaging myself in cryptocurrency world. I noticed that some will give a great bounty but others will not. But the good thing is, they are not scammers. They give what they promise and do their best to sell tokens.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 07:03:28 PM
Wow cool! Good job! It's a really good pay. I found you join a few campaign you can earn really good money. One of my friends earned 2500$ from one bounty. This story and yours really motivate!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 07:03:08 PM
A friend of mine also participated in some bounties that fetch him more money. It really pays to do bounties, the more reason I can't joke with this PEP NETWORK
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
April 11, 2018, 06:59:48 PM

Why have you stopped your interesting speech. Would you mind tell as more about your amazing bounty experience especially with jr. rank  Smiley

Actually if you'd care to read messages in the thread you would know which campaign it was earned in. Sarcasm is good when it's based on knowledge, not ignorance.
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
April 11, 2018, 06:40:26 PM
Wow, congrats! That's a pretty sweet bounty reward. Which one was it for? And how long was the campaign? I love to participate in bounties.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 06:30:19 PM

Cool, this is good money. I participate in my first campaign today. Its a signature campaign.
I hope I will succeed myself, like you. But even if it's only 100 bucks, I would be very happy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto
April 11, 2018, 06:30:04 PM

Why have you stopped your interesting speech. Would you mind tell as more about your amazing bounty experience especially with jr. rank  Smiley
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
April 11, 2018, 06:15:56 PM
This is a great result, especially considering that you have the rank of Junior member. You did well to find such a good company, and such now rare.

Selecting ICO is basically luckily or not it depends on the project that is in demand to the public and been support by our well known investors in cryptocurrency. At this moment i am waiting for the distribution of token for the past project that i currently working and so far its quite good already.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
April 11, 2018, 06:12:11 PM
I’m new here and crypto generally. I’ve being participaticipating in airdrop lately but i’ve not make up to 50usd from it. I really love this post and I’m highly inspired. What bounty did you participated and how does it works if I may ask. Thanks
Activity: 350
April 11, 2018, 06:11:09 PM
You are very lucky to rarely rate jr.member to get the prize. I once earned $ 3000 from a bitcoinwhite signature campaign. very profitable.
Activity: 621
April 11, 2018, 06:04:16 PM
That was really, really juicy bounty campaign, I guess. The most I made so far was around $2000 with Utrust, but their campaign did last for almost 4 months.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 05:58:54 PM
That is quite impressive though,you are only a jr.member rank and you still able to get those amounts you can find more bounty campaigns in the bounty sections just go to the alternate curreny > marketplace > bounties > there wou will find a lot of upcoming and ongoing bounty campaigns but be sure that you wont be joining scam bounties.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
April 11, 2018, 05:56:09 PM
The project was DRG, I will be holding the coins as I firmly believe in the project's future. I participated in the special bounty tasks as well as a Pre-ico special telegram task (just joining gave $100). The special bounty included promoting the ICO on BCT and telegram. My friend made $6k from it with articles. Jr. Rank had nothing to do with it, although I wish to rank up for greater signature rewards
Activity: 195
April 11, 2018, 05:48:23 PM
Earning $1,500 from a single bounty is not just as simple as that. But if you did earned it, i guess maybe you participated in a translation campaign, because your jnr member rank cannot earn you much in signature campaign, neither can you get enough from social media and content campaign.
Activity: 313
April 11, 2018, 05:43:37 PM
There are some bounties that are highly profitable and demand little or no stress to get something reasonable but the issue is that such bounties are usually hard to come by. Probably you can get 1 out of every 100 bounties you participate in. A friend of mine also made something reasonable from telcoin bounty campaign.
Activity: 210
April 11, 2018, 05:16:19 PM
That is quite impressive you can find more bounty campaigns here in bitcointalk,just go to bounty sections but be careful most of these bounties are scams so you should be doing a lot od digging before getting involved or else you will only lose a lot of time and effort.That is quite decent amount of bounty for jr.member rank that is why i feel good for you.
Activity: 854
April 11, 2018, 04:57:07 PM
Just try to find the big and ambitious projects and that should be with big payouts as investors should be confident with them. One of the top paying ICOs are joined are Universa and Aigang.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
April 11, 2018, 04:45:55 PM
My friend has earned $20 000 in a bounty of company Titanium, but he has decided not to sell coins, then the project was cracked, and now it is $5 000 Embarrassed

I think many have experienced this fact. I think you're friend miscalculated what would happen to the coin, and that's why he chose to hold it that lead to a bad result. However, he can't blame himself because I am in his place, I would have done the same. That is the just the perfect example of how volatile this market can be. A 20k gain can go to as low as 5k quickly, and evidently, it's hard to be ready for that kinds of changes because no one really knows how the coin and the project would play out in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: