Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounties] [ANN] [ preICO ] [ HONESTIS.NETWORK ] - page 5. (Read 21599 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 10
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gXhD0hmNfBEVT-2GYTYK0IYSW3_lou4PAFZ8xbG5Uxc/edit?usp=sharing

the spreadsheet is updated, the table of potential leaders will be available this week. We will
start moving and giving awards after ICO and before token will be trade able.

FYI: due to hurricane we want to inform no core nor marketing team member were killed, all are alive. The project will continue more dynamic upcoming weeks.
https://watchers.news/2017/08/12/5-killed-36-injured-500-000-homes-without-power-after-severe-storm-hits-poland/
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/poland-2019-clear-trees-felled-heavy-wind-49247052
I don't know why, but i don't appear in google's table... Nevertheless i joined twitter's and facebook's bounty before pre-ICO's end. Please check this error.

This week.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
I don't know why, but i don't appear in google's table... Nevertheless i joined twitter's and facebook's bounty before pre-ICO's end. Please check this error.
Activity: 778
Merit: 291
40% is 40%
I can not find the link to Google table ... link pliz
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
I did join the bounty. Great updates for all of us esp. bounty hunters. Goodluck
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
already joined sosial media bounty campaign sir ,. thanks ,. I hope be success project ,. thanks in advance ,.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
great news and update dev.
new spreadsheet soon
Dear early adopters and supporters of Honestis.Network.
This is brief information about bounty hunt and support rewards for current period.
Avg price per token 0,000594   ETH

preICO seed tokens created   299778,7      
3,20%   9592,918   Initial total
20%   1918,584   signatures campaign

30%   2877,875401686336   transaltions and specials
20%   1918,584   Twitter   
20%   1918,584   Facebook   
10%   959,2918   for newsletter

It supposed to be 3,2 % total but we expand twitter and facebook bounty to 3% and 3 % of total preICO tokens equally spread tokens from preICO among bounty participants.
Leaders will be contacted and granted individual awards from 4  % of total preICO tokens.
To total expansion for rewards from preICO pot for bounties is up to 10,6 % of preICO HNT tokens.
Tokens will be placed to bounty hunters accounts in time frames between now and ICO end block, Funding end block 4467610. Tokens will be ready to be trade/movable after 4540610 block mined.

In ICO phase only twitter (1%) and facebook (1%), new network HNT  blockchains Ether mined (1%) and special tasks (~1-2%) will be granted with HNT rewards.
preICO activity counts in ICO phase only if continued.
Discontinuation activity after preICO phase is equal to drop any claims from ICO rewards.
CAP for ICO is 62000 000 Tokens  which is about 61 500 ETH
ICO will last for about 55 days starting from 7 days from now. So starts 31.08.2017 10 UTC
If during first registrations for bounties you didn’t filled ETH address please fill this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAluX5ugexbgHNnabyI7u_MDMCsTQ99Tas4h_OnogSn4bU8A/viewform?usp=sf_link
Establishing network for softforks of Ethereum for Honestis.Network purpose will be made during ICO phase.
Honestis.Network do support PoW and never will be changed to PoS.
Best,
HNteam
The preICO phase of marketing campaign is over, early adopters will get email with further instructions. They should be happy Smiley
#honestisnetwork #ICO #Ethereum
Any updates about the spreadsheet? when will you reward the bounty supporters?

Except core team members there is many people working on project.

So Yes, spreadsheet will be updated this week.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Any updates about the spreadsheet? when will you reward the bounty supporters?
Also i would like to get your slack's invitation pls...
I joined facebook's and twitter's bounty. Unfortunately my EYH's wallet was hacked not long ago. So how could i change my eth's address?
Joined twitter's and facebook's bounties Grin Wink
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
Lol I love it !!  Grin

The only person with any decent stakes and their posts counted is snow angel because snow angel is in the Dev team. xP
Everyone else has 3 or less and most people have 1. So lazy really...
I have 98 retweets but you say 1 ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
hey , what happen ,
i follow this project since bounty started ,
i cant see my stakes on spreadsheet , and i used ur banner .
Where could I know was I accepted to paticipation in bounty or not? I have already completed the form.  Also I have some questions about HW's bounty:
1) when does ico begin please?
2) how much tokens will be selling?
3) Also... You say: "Public Point any 2 posts/ Week" it's mean that i must repost 2 HonestisNetwork's post/week?
Pages:
Jump to: